Chapter 4: Lost and Must be Found Bride

Wedding Kiss

 

Lost and must be found Bride

When Ah Hee left her wedding as she takes on a different track, Hyun Seong, the guy in her greatest nightmare seemed to be gloomy as her dream girl once again disappears from his very own hands. He himself likes Ah Hee that much and he was the one who made a deal with Ah Hee’s father. He is the soon to be owner of his father’s company. He is currently president of it. That day, Hyun Seong greeted everyone like it was the happiest moment he ever had. As everyone congratulated him, he was filled with joy, excitement and all of it was represented by a smile.

While having a conversation with others, a guy came upon him and whispered something he wouldn’t want to hear. The news came upon the church and Hyun Seong rushed outside. He marched towards the group of men working for Ah Hee’s father who chased Ah Hee as the others went with him.

Mrs. Kim: Hyun Seong…

                Hyun Seong looks at those men with a serious look.

Hyun Seong: Where is she?

Guy 1: We were not able to…

                Hyun Seong interrupts.

Hyun Seong: Where is she!?

                Hyun Seong looks inside the car.

Hyun Seong: You were not able to catch a girl! I should have never gone easy in this wedding. I want you to find her. Search everywhere!

Mr. Park:  You heard him. Everyone must do everything in this matter. I’ll leave it to you Mr. Han

Mr. Han: Yes sir.

Mr. Kim: I’ll call for my men to help.

                Mrs. Kim notices Mr. Park’s expression.

Mr. Park: I just hope she’s ok.

                Mrs. Kim pats Mr. Park’s shoulder. Mr. Park turns to her and the she smiled at him.

Mrs. Kim: She’ll be okay. Don’t worry.

Everyone went on the search on Hyun Seong’s deguyd. Mrs. Kim looked at Mr. Kim and she went near him.

Mrs. Kim: Are you sure we should allow him?

Mr. Kim: This is the only thing I could give him.

                Mr. Kim faces his wife.

Mr. Kim: I must do it this time.

                Mrs. Kim smiles as she nods. Hyun Seong was filled with anger. As he remembers everything in his past that makes him more eager to get his goal, his father remembers certain memories as Hyun Seong does with his own memories. Now, he aims to be able to find his lost bride and she must be his forever. This is how Hyun Seong wants Ah Hee so much. How could Ah Hee ever escape this problem?

 

BONUS TRIVIA: Why did Donghyun’s arm hurt when they already got out of the train?

State your theory before knowing the answer

 

ANSWER:

While Donghyun noticed that Ah Hee was feeling sleepy, he got ready to catch Ah Hee to let her sleep on his shoulder. Ah Hee was about to fall on his shoulder so Donghyun got his shoulder near her but Ah Hee tried to stop her self and gets her head back in place. Then Donghyun went with his original position. The same thing happened three times but Ah Hee’s head was about to fall on different directions. Donghyun decided to stay still to be able to catch Ah Hee’s head for 20 minutes but Ah Hee was still. He got tired so he tried to sit properly. He tried hard but he wasn’t able to move his arm because of pain. He pulled hard and when he did, Ah Hee fell asleep and bumps her head. Donghyun sighed and he took Ah Hee and laid her head on his shoulder.

Donghyun: You can always lie on my shoulder.