Chapter 10: My Heart Beats for you

Wedding Kiss

 

My Heart Beats for you

That day, Min Rin went for a walk before going to Donghyun’s apartment. She took peeks on shops. While walking, she looked inside a shop of instruments and she accidentally sees Min woo, the drummer in Donghyun’s band. She stopped and the time went slow motion as she stares at him playing drums. He was very charming while he plays the drum. While playing it, he noticed Min Rin from outside standing by the side walk. He looks at her and smiles at her. Min Rin blushed and fainted. Min woo was shocked and he hurriedly ran outside the shop and goes near Min Rin. He puts Min Rin on his arms.

Min Woo: Yah… Are you okay?

                Min Rin wakes up and was surprised in seeing him in front of her. She hurriedly stands up and looks down.

Min Rin: I’m ok. Thank you. Maybe I fainted due to the heat.

Min Woo: But… It’s very cold this day.

                Min Rin’s eyes widen and she slowly looks at him.

Min Rin: Well, people have different feelings.

Min Woo: I think you’re right. Just like love, not everyone could feel the same way you do.

                Min Woo turns to her then he looks away.

Min Woo: Anyways, you’re going to Donghyun hyung’s place right?

Min Rin: Yes

Min Woo: I’ll be going there too. Let’s go together.

Min Rin: Ok.

                They rode a bus going to Donghyun’s place. They were silent. Just like Ah Hee, Min Rin was also curious about the previous day. She wanted to ask Min woo but it seemed so personal for her to ask him such thing. Her heart was too desperate. She took a deep breath and faced Min woo. She suddenly blushes when Min woo was about to face her. Then she thinks: I can’t ask him such thing but I really want to. She looks down and Min Woo stares at her.

Min Woo: You might be pretty curious about yesterday right?

                Min Rin faces him.

Min Woo: Aisshh… what was I thinking!? I guess I wasn’t able to control.

Min Rin: What’s your relation with Bora unni?

                Min Woo smirks and looks at her.

Min Woo:  I like her but she likes another guy…

Min Rin: Donghyun oppa...?

Min Woo: Yup…

Min Rin: But Bora unni is not the only girl in this world right? Maybe there is someone really meant for you.

Min Woo: I don’t know why, but I really fell for her although I don’t usually fall for a noona especially when they like someone close to me.

Min Rin: Well, I think you should give up on her if she’s that obsess with Donghyun oppa. You can fall in love for another girl.

                Min Woo smiles at Min Rin and then she blushes. Min woo puts his hands on her cheeks. Looking at Min woo, the atmosphere seemed like they were creating such sparkling bubbles.

Min Woo: You’re red…

                Min Rin’s eyes are trembling and Min Woo laughs. Min Rin’s heart beats so fast. She doesn’t know what to say and she stared at him for minutes. Min Woo stops. The bus stopped and they went down. They walked to their destination. They walked for how guyy minutes and they finally came to Donghyun’s apartment.