Chapter 12: Pikachu ^_^

Wedding Kiss

 

Pikachu!

Min Sung together with Kwangmin and the unconscious Youngmin arrived at the hospital. They hurriedly brought Youngmin inside. Youngmin was okay and he only had few injuries as the doctor said. It was only great impact that made him unconscious. They’re worries finally went away hearing the good news. After few hours, Youngmin woke up but Kwangmin told him to take more rest so Youngmin did as his brother told him. Min Sung went outside for a while together with Kwangmin. They called Min woo see check if everything was okay.

Kwangmin: Yobosseo? It’s Kwangmin. Is everything alright?

Min Woo: Oh… hyung. Everything’s fine except that I had a little fight with Hyung and he went somewhere saying that it should stop. I think he’s going to Bora noona.

Kwangmin: Aww ok. Well, Youngmin’s alright he’s just taking a rest. We’ll see you later then?

Min Woo: OK.

Kwangmin: Annyeong…

                The call was ended.

Kwangmin: Everything’s alright don’t worry that much.

Min Sung: I will.

Kwangmin: I’m kind of starving. Want to eat?

Min Sung: OK.

                They went out to have something to eat. Passing by a store, Min Sung screams seeing something interesting. Kwangmin was surprised and he faces Min Sung. Min gasps and slowly turns to Kwangmin.

Min Sung: Sorry…

Min Sung turns her look at the item. Kwangmin notices her looking at it. He stares at Min Sung.

Kwangmin: Cute necklace huh…You like it? We could check it out for a while if you want to.

Min Sung: Really?

Kwangmin nods. They went inside and took a look at the items being sold. Kwangmin looks around while Min Sung takes a look at the necklace. While looking at the other items, Kwangmin showed interest on one of it.

Min Sung: Aissh... I thought it was the same design as the necklace my mother gave me which was lost.

                Min Sung sighed.

Kwangmin: Pikachu…Miss, May I take a look at this please…

                Hearing the word Pikachu, Min Sung turns around and sees Kwangmin holding a Pikachu design necklace. Her eyes were trembling.

Min Sung: Pikachu…You like its design?

Kwangmin: Yes. I sure love Pikachu items. I’ve been searching for items such as this one for years.

Min Sung: Huh? Is it that hard to find?

                The sales lady goes near them.

Sales lady: It’s the only one left sir.

Kwangmin: Well, as I expected. This necklace has few stocks that are being sold. I’ll take it.

                Min Sung stares at Kwangmin. The sales lady took the item and passed by Min Sung while she was looking down. The item was sold to Kwangmin.  After that, they went to a restaurant to eat. Kwangmin noticed that Min Sung was kind of gloomy often times. They enjoyed each other’s company while bonding together.  

--

Another update!! PLease support my fanfic ! Thank You