Chapter 17: Revenge is all That Matters

Wedding Kiss

 

Revenge is all That Matters

                As the woman tied Ah Hee, Ah Hee was really afraid that she can’t stop her tears from falling.

Ah Hee thinks: Why can’t I do anything right now? I know that crying can never help but what can I do… Will everything be fine after this? I can’t stop being afraid. If only I could risk the baby’s life but I really can’t.

                The woman sensed that her sister was near. The woman looks at Ah Hee. Ah Hee faces her with teary eyes. The woman drags Ah Hee. Ah Hee felt the pain of being dragged. The woguy brought Ah Hee near the baby. The baby was crying loudly. Ah Hee sobs near the baby.

Woman: Quiet you two!

                She gets near the baby and Ah Hee’s eyes widen being afraid on whatever the woman might do to the baby.

Woman: Don’t worry. Your stupid mother will be here soon. You’ll be ok after this huh. You won’t be feeling any pain after I shoot you with this pretty gun.

                Ah Hee stares at the gun and hurriedly closes her eyes. The woman stared at Ah Hee and made Ah Hee face her. Ah Hee was trembling.

Woman: As soon as they get here, your job will be done.

                The police came together with Youngmin, Kwangmin, Min Sung, the baby’s mother and Seul as they approached to Donghyun, Jeong Min, Min Woo and Min Rin.

Kwangmin: Where are they?

Min Rin: Ah Hee didn’t tell me exactly but she said they’re still inside the building.

Ah Hyun’s eyes widen and she was trembling.

Ah Hyun:  The rooftop.

                Hyun Ki looked at her. She suddenly ran heading to the rooftop.

Hyun Ki: Ah Hyun ah!

                They followed her. They ran and they headed to the rooftop. Ah Hyun opened the door while the others were about to reach her. Seeing Ah Hee with the baby, she slowly walked to them. She smiled. From behind, Sung Hyo closed the door and locked it. The others were not able to reach them.

Donghyun: It’s locked! Yah! Open this door.

Min Rin: Something’s definitely not right.

                Ah Hee looks forward seeing Ah Hyun. She panicked and seeing her reaction she was puzzled. She heard the knocks from behind. She turns around and sees Sung Hyo pointing the gun towards her. She was surprised.

Ah Hyun: Sung Hyo yah… Don’t do this.

Sung Hyo: Why not? I lost everything. If only it was you experiencing all these!

Ah Hyun: I’m sorry! I’m sorry that I didn’t help you save your daughter. I know that it was that hard seeing your daughter suffers and just wait for her to die.  I know that it was hard for you to kill your own daughter and lose everything.

                Sung Hyo remembers the day she killed her daughter knowing that her daughter won’t suffer in pain that way. She drops her daughter from the rooftop of a tall building. She once again faces her sister and points the gun directly to her heart. From behind, the rest listened and heard everything.

Sung Hyo: That doesn’t matter now; all I want is revenge and see you crying over your baby’s corpse just the way I did! Go near your baby!

                Ah Hyun slowly goes near Ah Hee and her baby. She stopped and Sung Hyo points the gun towards the baby. Seeing this, the police hurriedly hit the door with great impact. Sung Hyo shoots. Ah Hee hurriedly blocks the bullet and was shot on the arm. Sung Hyo grew angry.

Sung Hyo: You little!

                Sung Hyo was about to shoot then Donghyun suddenly grabs her. He took the gun and the police hurriedly grab Sung Hyo putting her in cuffs. Sung Hyo cries and at the same time she laughs. Min Rin and Min Sung went near Ah Hee. Ah Hyun as well goes to her baby after everything was in shock. She cries hugging her baby and her husband hugs them.

Ah Hyun: Eun mi…Thank you very much…

                Ah Hee smiles. Donghyun went to Ah Hee.

Jeong Min: We should bring her to the hospital.

                Donghyun carried her. An ambulance was there and they brought Ah Hee to the hospital. Donghyun and Jeong Min followed by motorcycle, Min Rin, Min Woo and Seul decided to go home. Min Sung, Kwangmin and Youngmin went with Ah Hee. When they knew that Ah Hee was already alright, the rest decided to go home and left Donghyun with her. 

 

~

Update ^^ I hope, you huys are still reading this :))

Anyways, Enjoy :* I'll update again later