Chapter 18: Deep Sea, Silent Sky and Eternal Love

Wedding Kiss

 

Deep Sea, Silent Sky and Eternal Love

                The sun has already risen and after a few rest, Ah Hee feels okay already. The sun rays shined through the window making the room a bit in glow. She woke up and looked around. She realized that she was brought in the hospital after the incident. She saw Donghyun waiting for her. Donghyun was sitting on a chair near Ah Hee. He smiled at her.

Donghyun: Good morning. Are you feeling fine now?

Ah Hee: I think so.

                Ah Hee smiles and looks outside the window.

Ah Hee: Hey… I already can go out of the hospital right? Why don’t we take a little walk before going home?

Donghyun: Well, ok.

                As soon as Ah Hee was already permitted to go out of the hospital, they rode the motorcycle and Donghyun brought her to the nearest place where they can view the sea beautifully. They went down the motorcycle. Ah Hee takes a look at the beautiful sea. Donghyun finally joins her. He took a deep breath. They looked at each other. They slowly walked by the seashore.

Donghyun: It’s my first time to walk with a girl by the seashore.

Ah Hee: Me too. I didn’t have any opportunity to have a walk with my dad since he was very busy with the company.

                Donghyun looks at Ah Hee. They stopped and Ah Hee faces him.

Ah Hee: Just now, I’ve been wondering if it’s okay that I escaped my wedding as love serving as my motive.

                Ah Hee and Donghyun face the sea.

Donghyun: Well, at the present world love doesn’t matter that much but to a person who loves it sure does.

                Ah Hee looks at Donghyun.

Ah Hee: Have you already experience falling in love?

Donghyun: Well, I was 14 that time. I met a girl and I actually felt that she was very special to me but I don’t know if it was love.      

Ah Hee: What about Bora?

Donghyun: She’s like a sister to me.  I don’t really feel anything special towards her.

                Ah Hee looks at the sea.

Ah Hee: Maybe falling in love is like viewing an endless sea or sky. When you fall in love, you’ll feel very calm and you will suddenly feel happy deep inside you for no other reasons except love.

Donghyun: It seems like you already fell in love with someone.

Ah Hee: I think so. It was like being in a place where you can view deep sky and silent sea and the atmosphere was the same as this one. I just hope that one day I’ll be able to feel it once again but that time I hope it’ll last forever.

                It suddenly rained. Ah Hee and Donghyun hurriedly rode the motorcycle. The rain was horrible. The rode was also slippery so Donghyun decided to stop in a nearby shelter. They went to the shelter and warmed themselves.

Donghyun: The rain was so sudden!

Ah Hee: Yeah, We didn’t even notice that it would rain.

                Ah Hee turned to Donghyun and he faces her.

Ah Hee: You’re really wet!

Donghyun: Even you…

                Ah Hee looked at herself.

Ah Hee: Aisshhh…

                Ah Hee smiles and faces Donghyun.

Ah Hee: At least we enjoyed viewing the sea.

                Once again, looking at each other, the atmosphere turned very deep and their eyes were deeply into each other. Ah Hee turns away.

Ah Hee: Look! The rain already stopped.

She faces Donghyun and smiles. Donghyun looks at the sky.

Donghyun: Well, we should get going now.

                They rode the motorcycle and went back to the apartment. Ah Hee rested when Donghyun already left for their band practice since they’re going to have a band perforguyce this evening.