Chapter 5: Welcome to my World

Wedding Kiss

 

Welcome to my world

The day was about to end. Ah Hee and Donghyun travelled by his motorcycle after getting it back from the place they had left it when they were being chased. The sun slowly went down as a red sunset. The wind blew with them as they go with its speed. Watch out Ah Hee. You might slide with the wind, said the wind as it whispers to her ears. They travelled to their destination, Donghyun’s Apartment. Finally, after a long trip, here they are Donghyun’s apartment. Ah Hee gets down the motorcycle. Donghyun removes his helmet.

Ah Hee: Not bad.

Donghyun: Not bad for a princess to stay in.

Ah Hee: Yah… That’s crazy… Well, I bet you could say that just because Prince Donghyun already lived here by himself.

                She looks at Donghyun and smiles with him.

Donghyun: We better go in now.

Ah Hee:  After a long trip, we should.

Donghyun: I agree

                They went up the building and gets in the apartment. Ah Hee looks around and was amused.

Ah Hee: Wow!

                Ah Hee looks at Donghyun.

Ah Hee: Are you even sure you’re a guy?

Donghyun: Yah! Of course I am…

Ah Hee: I was expecting …Uhmm guitars around, messy stuff and well, things that are not this neat.

                She looks around.

Ah Hee: Good thing my expectations were all wrong. It’s like one decent family lives here.

Donghyun: Well, I once lived here with a happy family, my sister and I. We decided to live far from our parents

                She turns her look to Donghyun.

Donghyun: Let’s stop with the drama. For now you shouldn’t worry about everything. I earn enough as a lead singer of our band. We perform at “Club Answer” at an area in Cheongdam-dong. Feel at home and take a rest. OK?

Ah Hee: Ok, but what can I do to help you?

Donghyun: Oh, don’t worry everything’s fine. Now, we should rest and take a good sleep…

Ah Hee: But Donghyun oppa…

Donghyun: Oh your room is over there

                He points to a room.

Ah Hee: But Donghyun oppa…

Donghyun: Oh...

                He goes to the room.

Donghyun: The pillows are already here. Don’t worry.

                Arranges the pillow

Ah Hee: But oppa…

Donghyun: Oh you don’t need to worry this room is dustless

Ah Hee: But oppa…

                Donghyun turns to Ah Hee.

Donghyun: What’s with the “buts”? Don’t you want to rest?

Ah Hee: Donghyun Oppa!

                Ah Hee’s stomach rumbles. She hugs her stomach.

Ah Hee: We haven’t eaten yet.

                Donghyun laughs. Then he pats Ah Hee’s head.

Donghyun:  That’s why you’ve been cute lately. You know…you look cute when you’re hungry.

Ah Hee: Does this means you won’t feed me?

Donghyun: Yup

                She glares at Donghyun.

Donghyun: Just kidding. Come on I’ll cook for you.

                Ah Hee nods and goes with Donghyun after she changed her clothes wearing Donghyun’s elder sister’s clothes. The smell of Donghyun’s good cooking fills the whole apartment and even travels to the outside world. Ah Hee can no longer wait for it. Donghyun adores her for being cute when she’s hungry. Now he sees her as a “Cute hungry girl waiting to be fed” for short “starving Ah Hee”.

Ah Hee: Is it done?

Donghyun: Hmmm… Slightly done…

                After half an hour, Donghyun’s dish was still being cooked.

Ah Hee: You call that slightly done huh...

Donghyun: Here it is.

                Donghyun sets everything on the table.

Ah Hee: Wow! It’s just like visiting my harabeoji’s house.

Donghyun: Yah…You still want your life don’t you?

Ah Hee: Hey… Being a harabeoji is not that bad… I find them as great leaders of Korea. Don’t you think?

Donghyun: Ok, but don’t compare me to a harabeoji. I’m not that old.

                Ah Hee and Donghyun ate until their stomachs are filled with those delicious food made by Donghyun using his own magnificent hands. Ah Hee helped Donghyun clean the table and wash the dishes. If you could just visualize it, they were really having fun together just like when a person bonds with the one he/ she love the most.

Ah Hee: Great chef I salute you! Now, let me go to sleep after helping you.

                Donghyun smirks then smiles.

Donghyun: Ah Hee, Today was a lot of fun. Thank you for everything…

Ah Hee: I must be the one saying that.

                Ah Hee and Donghyun went to their rooms and had a good rest. Donghyun went up for a while and went to Ah Hee’s room. He arranged her beddings while she went sleeping comfortably. After he finished, Donghyun went to bed and went to his dreams. Sweet dreams Donghyun Oppa! 

 

 

--

NO SILENT READERS PLEASE
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE