Chapter 3: Trust with Respect you may now Kiss the Bride

Wedding Kiss

 

Trust with Respect .You may now kiss the Bride.

The train travelled along few places in Korea. Passing those wonderful sceneries, the guy stared at Ah Hee who is innocently sleeping on his shoulder after the great escape from her horrible faith to be in. The atmosphere with flashing lights suddenly went away when the guy was able to spot that the guy collecting tickets was already doing his task. The guy woke Ah Hee up and she started to panic. They had nothing to do so as the train stop at the nearest station, they were asked to go down the train. When Ah Hee and the guy went down, her gown was accidentally stuck when the doors suddenly shut. She pulled her gown but even if she tried hard to pull it, she wasn’t able to do so.

She asked the guy to help. The guy saw her situation and tried to help her. The guy’s arm was a bit in pain that’s why it became a hard task for him to help Ah Hee. They pulled together and when they noticed that the train was about to run, they pulled harder. Ah Hee’s tension was removed when finally it was released. They were both stumbled because of the great force they exerted. As they went unbalanced, the guy accidentally touched her lips. Both of them were surprised making time stop again and making them a bit senseless. Suddenly, sounds of wedding bells rang creating a romantic atmosphere. They both pulled their selves out suddenly apologizing to each other with a nod.

It was Ah Hee’s cell phone ringing the whole time. She answered the call when she knew it was her friends calling.

Ah Hee: Yobosseo?

Min Sung: Ah Hee yah! We’re so worried. Are you ok?

Ah Hee: Yes, a kind guy helped me.

Ah Hee took a little peek on the guy. Min Rin snatches the phone from Min Sung.

Min Rin: Waaaah! Ah Hee yah! You’re making us worry so much.

Ah Hee: Yah! I’m alright ok. Don’t worry that much ok. Everything will be fine …huh. Anyways, I need to go. I need to find out how things should work out.

                Min Sung gets the phone from Min Rin. Min Rin reaches out for the phone but Min Sung puts her hand as a barrier to stop Min Rin’s evil plan and crashes Min Rin on the cheek with her hand as Min Rin tries to reach out.

Min Sung: Ok, but you should be careful they already went on the search for you. Mr. Kim as well as your father sent guyy men to go on a search for the lost bride.

Ah Hee: What? Why would they waste their time searching for me? I really don’t understand Mr. Kim’s motive. Oh well. I need to go now. Goodbye!

                Min Rin was able to grab the phone.

Min Rin: Ah Hee yah!

                The call was already ended.

Min Rin: Ishh….

                Ah Hee grew worried on whatever may happen. At the station, as she ended the call, Ah Hee slides down and faces her palms. She sighed.

Ah Hee: What am I supposed to do?

                The guy gets near Ah Hee and lowers down to her.

Ah Hee: I don’t have any friends that my father doesn’t certainly know. I have nowhere to go. If I go to someone I know they would surely get in danger. Aishh..…Eotteoke…

                Ah Hee turns sadder. Then the guy looks at her.

Guy: A friend should always ask for names before anything.

                Ah Hee doesn’t get his point and looked at him with a worried face as he faces her with a little charming smile.

Guy: What’s your name?

Ah Hee: Park Ah Hee

Guy: Well, you trust me but you never asked for my name.

                Ah Hee takes few blinks.

Ah Hee: Well, what’s your name?

Guy: Kim Donghyun and you are younger than me so you can call me oppa.

Donghyun offers a handshake with Ah Hee. Ah Hee shakes his hand.

Donghyun: Does this mean we’re friends?

Ah Hee: You are a nice person right?

Donghyun shrugs and he smiles at her.

Donghyun: Now we’re friends why don’t you trust me and stay at my apartment as a friendly help. Don’t worry. I’m a good person. I swear.

Ah Hee: Well, I have no choice, right?

 He raised his right hand as he swears his promise.  Ah Hee smiles burying a trust on him. Friends should always trust and respect each other. As we can see, a friendship starts at this very point or is it more than friendship