Chapter 13: A Princess in Front of me

Wedding Kiss

 

A Princess is in Front of me

Youngmin woke up seeing that both Kwangmin and Min Sung were not there. Youngmin stood up and took a walk. He wandered for a while. While walking, he bumps to a girl. With a great impact, they both stumbled down. Youngmin stood up and he was facing opposite to the girl.

Girl: Yah! Watch where you are going!

                Min Sung and Kwangmin came to pass by the same way and saw Youngmin. Min Sung saw the girl and was surprised. They went near them.

Min Sung:  Seul Unni?

Seul: Min Sung-ah?

Min Sung: Why are you here? And why are you messed up?

Seul: Aiisshhh… it’s this guy not looking where his going. Yah! You should apologize before you get on my nerves.  Aissh… Next time you should look where you’re going!

                Youngmin faces her. Her eyes widen seeing Youngmin’s beautiful face with glittering atmosphere.

Youngmin: I’m very sorry… Seul: I’m very sorry!

Seul: Please forgive me! I’m very sorry miss! I didn’t mean to hurt such beauty.

Youngmin: Miss?

                Seul stops.

Seul: Oh… I’m sorry! Your majesty! Your highness…

                Seul bows at him while apologizing guyy times. Kwangmin laughs. Youngmin glares at him.

Youngmin: Yah!

Min Sung: Seul unni!

Seul stops and looks at Min Sung.

Min Sung: … He’s a boy.

                Seul’s eyes widen and she faces Youngmin.

Seul: Oh no… Wahhh… I’m very sorry. I thought you were a girl. You were so pretty that’s why I thought you were a girl.

                Seul bows again.

Youngmin: It’s ok…

                After that situation, the doctor told them that it was already ok for Youngmin to go out of the hospital. Seul took the opportunity and invited them to go to a restaurant. They went to a table for four people and took their seats. Seul looks at Kwangmin and then she turns to Min Sung.

Seul: It’s a very long time since the last time we saw each other huh…

Min Sung: It is.

Seul: You’ve change a lot.

                She looks at Kwangmin.

Seul: You’re much matured now and you already have a boyfriend.

Seul looks at him.

Seul: I can’t believe I’m actually seeing Min Sung with her boyfriend right now.

Min Sung notices Seul and her eyes widen as she suddenly turns to Seul. Kwangmin faces Seul. Kwangmin was surprised and he shakes his head while waving his hands.

Min Sung: Yah! He’s not my boyfriend. Kwangmin: I’m not her boyfriend…

Seul: Really? Why? You look good together.

                They stopped. Kwangmin turns to Min Sung as she also turns to him. Min Sung blushes. They both looked down. They finally ordered something and started eating. Seul looks at Youngmin and her face gets near to him. Youngmin was surprised as he faces Seul.

Seul: Yah… Do you already have a girlfriend?

Youngmin: None…

Seul: Huh? Why?

Youngmin: Well, I’m not interested with anyone at this very point.

Seul: Don’t you even get to like someone?

 Youngmin: yup…

Seul: You act very cold…but you seem very much like a lively person.

                Youngmin looks down.

Youngmin: I don’t speak informal with people I’m not comfortable with.

Seul: Yah…You can act like yourself right now you know that.

                Youngmin didn’t reply. Seul sighed. They finished eating as well as having a conversation with each other. Min Sung narrated what happened to Ah Hee and what is actually happening right now. They shared personal experiences. They went out and Seul decides to go with them at Donghyun’s apartment.

 

--

Here's an update ! ^^ Please subscribe <3