Vacation-Day 1

Money Found Love

 

 

 

 

Three years ago:

“Jiyong ah!” His voice thundered echoing to the four corners of his huge office. Jiyong endured his litany as he sat calmly in front of his flaring gaze. This is the first time Jiyong saw his outburst. It was already expected…he had a lot of outbursts from his teammates before he finally faced his Sajangnim Yang. He sighs as he tranquilly gapes at him. He can’t blame him…it is not like the typical visits or meetings they usually have in his spacious office. However, Jiyong can always take his anger… although at the back of his mind he fears for his hyung’s blood pressure. He does not want to experience that hospital trip again when President Yang was having a hard time catching his own breath. It was scary…Jiyong never saw him at that state for Fifteen years his under his management…that was two years ago and the memory still haunts him. It was seeing him almost lifeless and frail…Jiyong shut his eyes stopping that memory. He looks up to his Sajangnim and he catches his I-can’t-believe-face staring back at him. He sighed. He can’t even believe it himself too…but it is the right thing to do.

“Jiyong, you are not serious right?”

How he wish he’s not. That all of these are just fragments of a nightmare that as soon as he wakes up everything will be back from the way it was before…but…the screaming reality is right in front of his nose and it will never be the same again…ever.

“Mianhe, hyung…”

Jiyong really feels so freaking distressed at the moment but he’s born an actor so everyone will see him would think that he’s taking everything too lightly when deep inside he’s crumbling down like a Lego. Seventeen years…YGE became his family, solace, peace and refuge. Only an idiot would throw all of these at once suddenly…but sad to say he is one hell of an idiot!

“Why? Is it about the…”

“Hyung, I understand believe me…but it would be very impossible for me to function inside YGE again…as I was before…”

“You know I can do something about it Jiyong…just don’t leave Bigbang…”

“Hyung…no. Everything should stay where things should be…and I should do the same. I know this is such a short notice but I hope also that you will understand hyung…”

The older man looks tired and defeated. Jiyong is one stubborn person that you can’t just make his mind change if he’s already decided about it. He knew he’s losing him… “So, I will never change your mind no matter what I will do right?” The younger man nodded showing a smile that never reaches his eyes. “Jiyong ah, why should you end it this way?”

“Hyung, I am not ending anything…this is a new beginning for us…a new possibility to explore… I believe it won’t be hard for us… I predict it would be much bigger than what we have now…”

“Still…I see you as my children too…for a father to lose his children is devastating Jiyong…just for you to know.” His voice cracked and heaved a sigh after…. “…but I know you more than you know yourself…so yeah, I prolly can’t stop you and left me  no choice but to let you go…”

“Hyung…mianhe…”

“Don’t be… I am also a mulish older man…Jiyong ah…”

“I know…ha-ha…” Just like that…the suffocating atmosphere they had earlier vanished…replaced with a serene one.

“Tsk…I hope everything will fall into place somehow Jiyong ah…”

He just gave him an unsure nod.

 

 

=0=

 

 

 

I gaze at him from the rear view of the car, he’s eyes closed… I sat beside the driver whom I just met minutes ago, he’s Mr. John. He is Jiyong siii’s official driver. I am staring astonishingly at his schedule for his –vacation day one- … So this is a break for him huh?... I was expecting he will be asleep the whole day in the comforts of his room and just do nothing literally… I run down my finger on his itinerary that uncle Gio handed me this morning. It is a black leathered booklet with Kwon’s Schedule embossed on the cover….What? Starting at 7:00am to 6:00pm he can do all these?  His day  started with a breakfast-meeting together with a couple of businessmen who wanted to franchise his Hot Peppers, a conference  with his key personnel from JK’s  I wonder what it is, and then followed by a lunch meeting with a mobile company who wants  him to endorse their latest model. At 2 in the afternoon we walk inside to an elegant flower shop…detour? This is not included in his schedules… he asks me to order a bouquet of yellow roses…hmmm, must be for Jina… after that I re-check his schedules and realized we are two minutes late for his next appointment. I told the driver to step on the gas a bit.

The whole day I stood beside him with my black & white butler suit. He’s a good talker I must admit. Most of his appointments where 15-20 years older than him and yet he’s confidence is always overwhelming. Wah…he’s really amazing after all…

 

I woke up this morning with him sleeping soundly beside me… my cheeks flushed remembering what I did … gah! I seduced him last night…I grab the sheets and pull it up to cover myself…. He did not even move… I check the time, thirty minutes past five in the morning, uncle Gio said I should always be ready at  six thirty in the morning…I shift to my side and gawk at the sleeping idol…I giggled with that thought. His hair tousled reaching his thick dark eyelashes. His lips forming a pout-effect because his cheek is pressed against the pillow …he looks heavenly…omona! I poke myself waking me up from my stupor. He’s my …uhm…now that I think of it what is he to me? Is he my boss? Master? Owner? Lover?...errr…should expunge that  last one…we… are not lovers…arraseo? *sigh

Hence, as if nothing happened last night I went through the whole day without compromising his appointments. It went well…thanks God! At 6:30 in the evening, I am finally relaxed. I peek at him from the rear mirror and saw him texting…hmm, who could he be texting to? Probably Jina...tsk! It does not matter to whom he is exchanging messages with, that is none of my business anyway. So I busied myself running down again the to-do-list of the day.

Whoa! Pabo! The flowers…where the heck is it?! I feel my sweat crawling down from my back… darn! I can’t remember where I left it.  I feel my whole body sinking in the seat, I can’t lose that… I am perspiring despite of the coolness of the car…aigoo! What am I supposed to now?... I need to go back… I need to search for it…or else I am doomed.

“Err…Mr.John?”

“Hmm?”

“Uhm, can you please drop me at the nearest bus station?” I tried to make my voice as soft as possible knowing that Jiyong siii seems to be having a nap. He’s done texting already… Omona! He must have told Jina about his surprise for her—the bouquet of yellow gorgeous roses—…wahh! But I lost it… on the other hand Mr. John briefly looks at me, his eyebrows curving against his austere face…

“Okay.” Eh? I want to drop from my seat. For a millisecond, I thought he is going to fire me with inquiries... I am actually in the verge of disintegrating from the driver’s passenger seat only to realize there is no point of feeling that way…aish… Mr. John is unexpectedly very cool. He’s not like uncle Gio who looks at you with his infiltrating eyes. I shiver at the thought and silently thanking that it is Mr. John instead.

“T-thanks…” I unobtrusively replied to him.  I glance at Jiyong siii who has been silent the whole time… ah, he is still napping…

 

 

=0=

 

 

Three locations down…one more to go. I finally remembered I used the toilet before we left….wah! Please let the yellow gorgeous roses be there…please…. To my dismay, I could not find it anywhere. Oh no! I glance at my wristwatch, it is already nine in the evening….Jiyong must be wondering where I am now…uh, I do not think he is going to look for me… instead he must be furious by now because I lost the flowers…aish! Why am I so useless…

Worn out, I slowly knock my head at the restroom’s mirror. Pabo!

“Excuse me?”

“Huh?” I quickly straighten myself and pretend I am washing my hand. The janitress watched me with her speculative eyes. I must have look like a lunatic for her while hurting my head…aish!

“Oh yeah…it was really you!” She blurts out making me jump an inch.

“Eh?”

“You left this right?”

“Eh?” My eyes move like a pendulum as she waves the shimmering-gorgeous-yellow-bouquet of roses in front of me.

 

On my way home, as if running a marathon to Jiyong’s place I keep praying that he could still have the time to give the flowers to Jina…I can’t ruin the moment for him…. I don’t want to feel guilty of my stupid actions anymore… a little bit more Dara… I encourage myself when I felt my ankle aching after I twitched it while running.

Uncle Gio was standing at the front door …crap! So much for my plan to slink silently…

“Err…Uncle…” I know my sneer made me look like a moron.

“Where have you been Dara?” He looked distress…is he worried? For whom? Did something take place while I am gone? Aish!

“Uncle, Is something wrong?” I thought I catch him rolling his eyes in disbelief. Eh? Why? But before uncle Gio could respond I felt two blazing eyes staring at me behind him… omona! He must have found out about the flowers… I ready myself for his wrath… shutting my eyes thinking I failed again…aigoo…

 

“Oppa!”

“Huh?” I whirled around recognizing that voice…Jina?... her sudden presence made me feel discomfited. I gaze at her from head to toe…she is stunning, no wonder Jiyong is in love with her. I peek under my eyelashes to see Jiyong’s expression…aha! That soft and warm gaze emerges again. He only has that look for her. However, out of the blue my heart constricts. I even tried heaving air out to assuage it. What was that? I have no idea. I turn to Jina again and her smile is so sweet that all of a sudden I give the precious-yellow-roses to her. She blink and looks down at me…she is towering me with those killer heels.

 “For me?” She looked genuinely surprised.

“Errr…N-neh…” I muttered and gaze at Jiyong siii…he look not pleased…eh?

“Wow! Oppa! I love it!”  She run towards him almost crashing me aside in the process and snake her arms around his neck… ouch!... I step back as I felt that strange feeling again. He smiled back to her and usher her inside.

“Dara…”

“Eh?” I turn to uncle Gio.

“Where were you?”

“Uh…well, I … lost those flowers…so, I went back to look for it…really glad I am just in time before Jina siii arrived…” He looks at me with those you-are-an-idiot look. Nah! It must be just my imagination.

“Ah…I see…”

“Uhm, uncle were you going somewhere when I turn up?”

“Yes, we were…” His voice sounded tired.

“Oh…” I nod.

“Don’t ever do that again Dara…okay?” 

“Ha?”

“That was so reckless of you…*sigh… now go and rest. You look like you have just lost a marathon…”

“I know right? But what matters uncle is that everything is okay… I manage to come in time for her flowers…kkk…”

He just looks at me and waves his hand dismissing me.

 

=0=

 

 

Staring at the ceiling I wonder if Jina is still with Jiyong siii… it is almost 12 midnight…he must have drove her home…wah! I am really glad I made it in time… ugh…. I accidentally move my ankle and the pain made my gut churn. I sat up and gently touch my slowly bruising ankle.

“Dara…”

“Huh?” I immediately straighten up hearing his voice. I almost stumble as I get down from my bed carefully not giving force to my injury as I went to open the door. He is still wearing the suit he wore this morning, but the tie is gone. His hands inside his two front pockets as he looks at me intently with those deep brown eyes. Omo! Is he going to scold me again? I held on to the door to keep my balance.

“ What do you think you were doing butler Dara?” He sounded as if he is going to wind somebody up. Tsk, that somebody must be me.

“Err…”

“Are you really trying to infuriate me?”

“It is not like that… I….”

“One rule Dara…”  His voice is steel cold as if trying to suppress his fury. “…Follow my rules or we are done here…” Stunned by this side of him I just stood there stupefied. I forgot the throbbing pain in my ankle. The joy I had when I manage in time to give Jina’s flowers. How happy I was when that good janitress returns the roses, everything is just swept away like ashes blown by the wind. I am at loss. I don’t like this side of him.

“J-Jiyong siii…”

“Are-we-clear-Dara?”  He said as if I am a moron.

“N-neh…”

“Remember your place Dara…”

“N-neh…”

“And never…ever…do things I did not ask you to do…arraseo?”

“Neh…” His voice low but the way he said it made me realize that I am a nobody. That I should not cross the line of where I am supposed to be. I feel shrinking from where I stand. How I wish I had that invisibility cloak so that I could hide myself. Hide from him. I can feel warm liquid forming in my eyes. I want to bawl in a corner. I want to disappear from his piercing eyes. I want to forget what just happened. I just want to get it over but he is still there, with his heavenly scent, his masculinity…

“You are here because of the deal we had and you should never …” I step back when he tried to move closer to me.

“Ugh!” I forgot my injured ankle an accidentally move it.

“Are you hurt?” I step back more when he seems to become more furious.

“I…I…twitched my ankle w-while….”

“Shht! How could you be so damn imprudent Dara?!” My mouth open to answer him but my voice escaped me when he suddenly scoop me and deliver me to the bed. He kneels in front of me and searched for my swollen ankle. I just gaze at him baffled of his sudden change. Darn! I can never keep up with him.

“I can manage Jiyong siii…” He throws me a flaring stare that made me stop talking.

“What am I going to do with you butler Dara…?”

“I’ll just sleep it over… I … I guess it will be okay…tomorrow… J-jiyong siii…?” I really want to cry now. I want him to leave me alone but I can’t say that to him.

“Do you think I will let you sleep tonight after what you did? After you stupidly hurt yourself?”

“Eh?”

 “Do you think that I will let it pass because of your injury?”

“W-what do you mean?”

“You have been a bad butler Dara…so you deserved to be punished…”

“W-what?”

And before I know it his lips is on mine and his tongue rummage inside my mouth. I sense his intense, harsh and painful yet sweet assail on me. However, I could feel he’s avoiding my injured foot. He seems to be very careful in that part of my body. He strips me hastily and found my hardened …. Oh gosh! If this is his way of punishing me…I really don’t mind. 

 

 

=0=

To be continued      

 

 

Author's note:

 

Hi guys! Wow! new subscribers welcome! Thank you so much for reading MFL.

Okay I have some of this comments here kkk :

 

@canalime this is my twitter link https://twitter.com/  i just activated it. :)

@pArpurlE : qoute: "jina broke up with him, then she had with another guy??? jiyong is in a pool of confuse,lol" >>> lol ikr

@manadononi3 : qoute:"I'm so loving the story~just curious why did Jiyong have to bring Dara the butler to the party if she just went there and did nothing!" >>> good eye kkk...

@myjoyce1986 : qoute:"yah i hope it will just be dara and ji...author nim please dont put a lot of seen jina here just a flashback....eliminate her already">>> lol I know how you feel because I am selfish too lol

@sujukat :qoute: "dont want that jina..LOL...im like a kid here throwing tantrums on that jina-girl..haha...">>> cute kkk

And to everyone who gave their comments Thank You so much!!!