Strangers Colliding

Money Found Love

 

 

 

 

 

The soft breeze caressing my cheek woke me up…the windows are partially open. I can see the bright sky in its glorious pale blue color peering from the dancing curtains. It was refreshing to see and appreciate it for once. I have never had the chance to linger on it before because I was busy looking for part time jobs to sustain myself and Carlo. A smile crept in my face. This is such a big change… a breath of fresh air. I sigh… I should not make myself get use to this. I remind myself that this is just a dream…both nightmare and a sweet dream. Anytime soon I am going to wake up and return to my real world… yeah, I am fully aware of that… I close my eyes again…inhaled and stop daydreaming.

 

I never imagined how huge the house was…very modern in fact. A spiraled staircase just before the living room caught my attention and I am tempted to explore it. However, I refrain myself…remembering what I am not or should do when I signed the deal. One of those rules is to keep myself of where I am told to be and I am not free to just roam around. The only places I am specifically allowed to go are my room…which I am really glad I have my own bathroom…, the kitchen, in the living room and I am off limits to linger too much outside the house too.

 

What are the secrets this Mr.K is hiding? I wonder… Oh dear isn’t it obvious to you already?... What? …  He’s probably a public personality, a politician…a married man…. Wait! What? Whoa! He could be a married man? …. Probably... the vixen rolled her eyes…aish! What if he already have a family? Oh crap! I don’t want to ruin anyone’s home…that would be too horrible! So all these secrecy thingy… all this charade is maybe to keep his wife or someone close to him would know? …  Now…now…dear don’t give too much weight about what I said ok?... It’s just a probability it doesn’t mean that it’s the real reason… Hmph! Yet still… why else he would be doing this huh? – Silence and the vixen just shrug… tsk! I would never forgive myself if that is the real reason…

 

“Miss Park, are you ok? You look pale…are you hungry?”    Mr. Gio pull me back from my reverie and smiled meekly. I really wanted to know something about this person…just to clear my worries. I certainly don’t want to be the cause of any bedlam in a relationship…worse a home.

 

“Something wrong Miss Park? Is there something that bothers you?” My perturbed expression must be apparent to Mr. Gio that is why he asks me if what is bothering me. My eyeball rolled somewhere away from his perceptive gape. I am trying to find the right words to say if I am going to ask about his employer. I know I am not allowed to do so, well it’s just that this culpability boiling inside me needs to fade away…I can see Mr. Gio is waiting for me to speak. I clear my throat and look him straight in his eyes.

 

“I know I am not allowed to ask or to know anything about who your employer is, you made that very clear to me…but… I really just want to make sure that in the end I am not impairing somebody’s life…” I stop and waited for him to react. He did not say anything and it gave me such relief…so I continued my monologue… “ So…here is the thing Mr. Gio…the reason why you’re employer is doing this secretly…uhm…is it because that…he is already married?”  Yes! There I finally said it.

 

“No.”

 

“Eh?” I was having great difficulty in building up my self confidence just to ask that and he just gave me a monosyllable answer?... “Err…w-what do you mean by saying –No- Mr.Gio?”

 

“No, he’s not married.”

 

And…there it goes again my heart miss out a beat or two before I could normally feel its regular thumping inside my chest. What the heck was that?

 

“Oh… I see…”

 

“Are you relieved Miss Park?”  Eh? Why do I feel he’s hiding a smirk behind his poker face? Gosh! There I  go again  exaggerating things in my head.

 

“Uh, no…uhm…well… I was just…you know….” Argh! …Real smooth dear… aish! Shut up!

 

“Were you going somewhere Miss Park?” He’s changing the subject which means he does not want to discuss further anything about his employer…a subtle way of rejecting anything I am suppose to ask.

 

“Uhm, yeah. That is allowed right?”

 

“Of course, but be sure to be back before the night falls ok?”

 

“Yes… I know.” I turn my heels towards the main door to escape from embarrassing myself more.

 

“Miss Park…”

 

“Neh?”

 

“You are not seeing a boyfriend right?”

 

“Eh? NO! …uhm… of course not.”

 

“Alright…just reminding you of the deal Miss Park…”

 

“A-arasseo…”

 

Eh? As I turn around… I catch a glimpse of his alarmed face…what…

 

 

“Watch it!”

 

“Huh?”

 

I collided to something hard and warm…and before I could react the scent coming from the thing or someone I knock myself to  is too heavenly for my nose. I cannot help my eyes not to close and savor it… my senses cluttered as I felt two strong hands grab my shoulder to keep me balanced. Still in perplexed I slowly open my eyes and saw a low cut plain black T-shirt exposing a porcelain skin staring back at me. The person standing in front of me have red leather jacket over the shirt. His black leather heart shaped buckles shine against his dark fitted jeans.  I leer realizing the person is wearing a sneaker beaded with silver and gold. Hmm…weird taste I must say.

 

“Having fun Miss Park?”

 

“Huh?”  Everything stand still when I heard him speak…. Oh…My…God!  That…voice…that…oh…c-r-a-p! He’s…err…he’s…. multi crap!

 

“Lost your tongue somewhere Miss Park?”

 

Gaaah! I need to evaporate now!!!! Oh snap out dear…you wanted to see your lover boy right? So, look up and meet him ok?.... Noooooo!

 

“I…errr…” I just can’t bring my eyes to look at him! Oh gosh! This is so embarrassing!!!

 

“Mr. K , you’re back early?” I heard Mr. Gio said …his voice serious but fatherly.

 

“The shoot is cancelled for two days uncle…”

 

Huh? Shoot? Uncle? Mr. K? Wahhh!  Too much to process…my brain is not doing its job…my blood seems to pool in my head…that it felt heavy…my heart is spinning double time like a wind mill… gosh! And I could not move. His hands are still holding me…C R A P!

 

“Oh…so you are going to have an early vacation then Mr. K?”

 

“Yes indeed uncle…I am going to have an early eventful vacation ahead of me…”

 

Aish! Why do I feel he’s talking to me? Grrr!  However, I could not take my eyes from his smooth chest… I don’t care who he is or what he does for a living…it’s just what I am thinking right now are…the two nights I had ….aish!...with him…. Craaap!

 

“Ok then… I must leave you two now… I have to attend unto something…”

 

What??? No!!! Mr.Gio…uncle…!! wahh… don’t leave me alone here… come on! And just like that I am left alone with him… oh brother!

 

“You alright Miss Park?”

 

“Err…”

 

“Come let’s have a sit first…”

 

He released my shoulders and usher me towards the spacious living room. I finally managed to bring my eyes up…his back facing me…he’s got a white gold earring in his right ear…his hair cut neatly as I assumed it was last night…err….his skin is so clear and smooth to look at. His hand have several rings on it…he also have a white gold bracelet dangling on his wrist. His arms are strong and firm….oh my! ….the same exact arms that held me for two nights….craaaaap! I feel my head grow wider … aish! Am I finally going to see his face? Is he someone I might recognize? I really don’t have an inkling of who he is …and knowing that this will be the first time…omo! ...  I gasp when he turns to face me… oh…my…. and then suddenly I feel everything around me spinning…pulling me somewhere…whoa!

 

“Miss Park…?”…and blackness…

 

 

 

 

=0=

 

 

 

My eyes flip open…then lied still…listening… and recognize the ceiling of my room… eh? Was it just a dream? Nahh…I don’t think so…but…why am I here? Where is Mr.K? Gosh! If I did not blackout I should have known who he is by now… gosh! My body must have chickened out before I could even face him…I close my eyes to loosen up…

 

“Miss Park…I see that you are finally awake…”

 

Ehhh? My eyes flip open focused at the ceiling as I hear his voice probably sitting at the foot of the bed.

 

“I…was…well….”

 

“You have a frail body…you must eat a lot Miss Park.”

 

“W-well…”

 

“Anyway, this morning was very unfortunate that we bump into each other. This is not supposed to happen Miss Park…”

 

Darn it! I don’t want us to meet face to face either! I never thought it could be very difficult to look at him in the eye…

 

“But there are things we cannot envisage…right Miss Park?”

 

“Uh-huh…”

 

“Starting this morning my life and identity has been jeopardized because of that collision we had…”

 

“Jeopardized?” My eyes stick like glue at the ceiling.

 

“Yes.”

 

“W-why? How?”

 

“Because you are going to know who I am and you knew my secret activities…”

 

“I…I am not going to say anything about it…and I never …seen your face yet…so…it is still safe…M-Mr.K…”

 

“It is useless now Miss Park…that is why I am going to give you another deal….”

 

“What???”

 

And my eyes landed to his deep brown eyes staring back at me…. My mouth fell open… he’s….he’s…. oh – my – God!... he’s Kwon Jiyong! Mr.K is Kwon Jiyong…! The one who manipulate the deal…the one who took my ity… the one I had “S” for two nights!!! What the heck?!!

 

 

 

 

=0=

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s Note:

 

 

Err… *testing*

Ok… … hello…

Uhm.. I wonder…what do you think of the story so far?

Oh, thank you 87 subscribers and readers for taking your time reading MFL.

I really appreciate it.

 

Let’s spread Daragon...

 

(= Please Subscribe and  i would really appreciate your comments =)