Pleasure-Giver

Money Found Love

 

 

 

The sore feeling brought me back in the world of consciousness. I feel like I just run a thousand miles making every part of my body ache not to mention my core stings a bit… Ehhh?... then I snap out from my obliviousness… C-R-A-P! My eyes shut open and replay the events that happened….. multi crap! I…..I….I…. just had….  “S” last night….? Oh yes you did dear… As if on cue the little voice inside my head confirm it like she just had the best time of her life. I sigh…tsk…of course I did…I signed a deal for Pete’s sake! I finally did it… I sigh again…I decided to look around to stop myself from feeling regretful...it is too late to feel that way now.

 

Where am I? I could tell that this is a different room. Who could have brought me here…However, it does not matter which room I am now or who transferred me… the sore feeling inside me is all that I can think of at the moment… and I think my body is not ready to move yet...lazily I turn to my side and  the dusk sky greeted me. What time is it? I struggled to sit up securing my ness and wrap the covers tightly to myself. I sat in silence and recalled in my head the events of last night. A mild sting struck from my depth again stopping me from my reverie. It feels so weird but I think …I can still feel it inside me… That thought made my blood crawl up to my cheeks... Aish!  I stop thinking of it and sigh…it is finally over…and I finally fulfilled my part of the deal. I feel weary though…losing my ity to a moron … tsk…whoever he is… I am not every bit interested to know… instead I keep reminding myself that I did it because I want to save my brother and to pay the best treatment he is going to need for his therapy. Dr. Kang said it will take a full six months of physical therapy for my brother to bring back his strength and walk normally again. I know I am going to think now where to get the money to support him… and I know I can find a way somehow. I would do anything to cover the expenses… tsk.. I already did this unthinkable thing anyway…what else could be worse than this? I heaved a deep sigh again and decided that I needed to wash up…

 

“Miss Park…”

 

“H-huh?” My feet froze hearing that familiar voice again. I whirled around thinking was  I being monitored in this room? Aish! Who are these people by the way?

 

“Please have a sit for a while…”

 

“I…need to…”

 

“I know…in a while Miss Park. I think we need to discuss something. So please, take a sit…”

 

What? Discuss? What is there to be talked about? This is too humiliating for me already and I just want to leave this house for good. I already did my part…so why with this whole-interrogation-detective-kind-thingy again? But I am too tired to object and instead find myself a seat and waited for his next speech.

 

“Thank you Miss Park…” I heard him said with that disc jockey tone …tsk… I just want to get on with whatever he wants to say so that I can leave all this things behind me…for good!

 

“You lied to us…”

 

“What?” That shocked me.

 

“You did not told us that you are still a .”  Eh? Why does it matter? I never thought they are going to make a big fuss out of it. It is too embarrassing talking about it… much worse having a conversation in a mega speaker…

 

“I don’t see any reason discussing about it to you now…and I did not lie to you…”

 

“You are a Miss Park…”  Grrr….why should he keep on emphasizing that to me?  Isn’t it enough that I disrepute myself already? Gosh!

 

“Yeah, I know…do you have to keep on repeating that to me mister?”

 

“Why?”

 

“Why…what?” I am actually confused and uneasy right now… I am not wearing anything beneath the thick fabric wrap around me…duh! And here I am discussing about my late ity.

 

“Why do you think less of it Miss Park?” I stiffen hearing a different tone of voice came out from the speaker. It was a notch higher and nippy than the other… It lacks empathy as a matter of fact.

 

“I don’t…It’s just….” I hesitated. Why should I let them have the benefit of knowing the reason why I did this? I don’t owe them any explanation… “…it is none of your business Mister…” I continued.

 

“Yah!” His voice hurt my eardrums that I flinch and duck my head slightly… then I heard a low commotion after that… I could not understand what they were saying because of the sudden swishing sound coming from the speaker.

 

“Miss Park…”  Ah…the disc-jockey-voice I recognize is much soothing to my ear than the strident one. “… I am going to be frank…we never had a before, this is the first time… you are a so it was unexpected for you to agree with the deal. What persuade you to do such a thing? Is it the money we offered for the job?...  Or for the thrill?”

 

No! Of course not! Well…in a way yeah… because I have no choice… I needed the money so badly… because my brother needs it… I wanted to say this but I desist myself from sharing anything from these strange people.

 

“Yes…b-both.”  Aish! Why should you lie about it? Tell them the truth… I can’t I told the little voice inside my head.

 

“Is that so…”

 

The silence after he said that is nerve wracking as if I am about to be sentenced into something I committed badly. You did committed something dear … the little voice taunting me…aish..

 

“In that case, I would like to make a proposition with you..”

 

“Eh…” He spoke again stopping me from my inner battle with the little voice inside my head.

 

“We can give you the money you want…but in return you become a stay in ‘pleasure-giver’ for three months…in this house…”

 

“What? I don’t understand…”

 

“My employer is a busy person Miss Park and finding pleasure for him is very tiring for me to do…so I am offering you to be a stand by pleasure-giver for him every time he wants to please himself.”

 

Shhht! Does pleasure-giver means to have “S” with the guy I just had “S” with last night for three months? That is insane! Completely and absolutely crazy! Think about the money you will earn for three months dear… Eh? So you are siding to these weird people now? It is not like that dear…but think about Carlo…his needs? How are you supposed to pay the treatment huh? I silently curse… she’s right.

 

 

 

 

=0=

 

 

 

 

“Noona?”

 

“Hey Carl, do you need anything? Does it still hurt?” I tried to push away the tears forming…keeping a strong and happy facade in front of my brother. I don't want him to worry for me. I know he is just twelve but he thinks a lot older than his age. He even considers himself as an older-young brother to me because he wanted to protect me. I want to grow fast noona so that I would be able to fight and defend you from bad people. He would always say that to me.

 

“Not so much now noona…where have you been last night? I wake up and you are not here…”  

 

“Uh….I have…a new part time job Carlo… that is why noona was not here last night…” I am sorry dear brother but I would never let you know where I have been last night.

 

“Ah…uhm.. noon, when am I going out? I am sure this will cost a fortune and I know we cannot afford this…”

 

“Shhh… don’t think about it… you are going to stay here a bit longer Carlo…you need therapy after the wounds will heal….it may cost a bit but don’t worry it is all covered up by your pretty noona…kkk..” I know my grin did not reach my eyes but my brother is oblivious of it…thank God.

 

“So, does that mean I am still staying here?”

 

“Yes…it is for your own good Carlo.”

 

“But…how about you?”

 

“Oh don’t worry about me… I am a big girl and I am good in handling sticky situations like this dear brother…”

 

“Noona….”

 

“Oops, don’t give me that look… trust me Carlo… Dara noona will take care of you ok?”

 

 

 

=0=

 

 

 

We will double the amount that we gave to you. You can stay in one of the rooms in the house and you can have free meals too. It is just for three months Miss Park, there is nothing to lose… you want money we can provide you that but in return your ‘services’ will be appreciated by my employer. He is very popular Miss Park and we can’t afford any scandals that may arise if his sudden NEEDS will get in the way with his work.

 

I huff remembering what the faceless voice offered to me. I was ask to sign another deal and this time I am a “pleasure-giver”… darn! Absolute confidentiality is underlined boldly at the paper I signed since by this time I can see the person who manipulated all this drama. Well, I am not really that excited to know…there is no difference anyway. I never knew something like this would happen to me. Holding my bag with few of my belongings since my landlady throw us out from the room we rented, I study the place I am going to stay for three months. I sigh … sorry Father, Mother… that I have to resort to this. Carlo is much precious than my dignity. I hope you understand….

 

 

A soft knock pull me back to the room I am going to occupy...still standing at the foot of the bed staring to nowhere.

 

“Miss Park?”  Ah, it’s Mr. Gio the one who’s been speaking to me the first day I was hired. I learned that he is the personal assistant/secretary/butler who handles everything his employer needs. He is in his late forties and his face is fatherly.

 

“Mr. Gio…”

 

“How do you find your room?”

 

“Far than I am expecting Mr. Gio…thank you.”

 

“Do you still need anything Miss Park?”

 

“No, I am fine.”

 

“Then I will leave you to settle…”

 

“O-okay…”

 

“By the way… Mr. K would like you to be ready tonight…”  I flush.. aigooo! Why is he so formal with it…

 

“O-okay…” And he left me. … tsk… my second day in this house… I can’t believe up to now the reason why I am here… I shirk from that thought and decided to ready myself. Today is my first official day as Mr. K’s  pleasure-giver (pg)… I sigh and I start unpacking.

 

 

 

=0=

 

 

 

It was already dark when I flip my eyes open… I fell asleep because of exhaustion… Crap! And I am still not ready! Remembering what Mr.Gio said this afternoon.  I grab my towel and run to the shower… one of the rules was Mr. K likes his women fresh and sweet-smelling… in a rush I strip from my jeans and shirt and showered…. The aroma coming from the body wash is intoxicating that I took a lot longer in washing my body… I was already rinsing when the lights suddenly turned off…

 

 

“Whoa…!”  I am about to scream when I felt that familiar hands touching my back… omo!!! He’s here…. And crap!!! He has no clothes on!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

=0=

 

To be continued