The Promise

Money Found Love

 

 

 

 

It just happened. Before I know it, Carlo and Mister Kwon are chatting as if they already knew each other for a long time. My brother is obviously happy, far from what I imagined him to feel. Tsk, whom am I joking here? Of course, he will never get angry knowing I work with his ultimate idol! His reaction would be the contrary instead. Urgh! What did I bring myself into this kind of situation? I cannot let my little brother get involved with this but how am I supposed to stop this meeting? It was inevitable. Mister Kwon made all of it happened and I cannot do anything about it. On the other hand, I feel very happy that my brother is doing very well with his therapy. That he can finally move now his injured leg although he still needs to be careful though.

 

I sigh.

 

“Something wrong?” I heard him said in the midst of silence that enveloped us inside the car. He insisted in driving the van, I had no choice but to let him have his way.

 

I feel his warm fingers caress my cheek. I caught briefly his eyes staring at me then he looks back again to the road ahead. I feel my heart tingled with the mere touch of him. It has been awhile since we…. I stop at the thought. Why am I thinking that now?

 

Aww, dear you miss it neh?

 

Gah! Will you shut up! I forced myself to push the vixen inside me. It is as if she was just waiting for me to think about it and tease me. I cannot be thinking about it! It is embarrassing! I clear my throat as I geared up myself for something to say. I can feel he is waiting for my answer.

 

“Nothing. Just tired, I guess.”

 

Another fact about me, I am a bad liar. No matter how I tried to give conviction to my words, it always comes out as a lame lie. He rolled his eyes and leer at me. Ugh! How am I supposed to hide everything from him when he can almost read me like a book? However, the look on his face is different. The weight I felt in him before is gone. Something in him changed. He looks blithe and simply happy. I could not help not to smile.

 

Am I making him feel that?

 

Wah! An avoidable chuckle escaped my throat.

 

“What is it now?”

 

He asks me again, searching for my hand clasps on top of my lap. His soft long fingers envelope my balled hands and gently squeezes it sending zillion of human electrical volt in my entire body. I almost pull my hand away from him but he tightens his grip making me keep still. His other hand holding the stirring wheel and expertly drove the van. It was almost 10 in the evening, but he still so damned looks gorgeous to me. His tousled hair, that reaches his thick eyebrows. His long sleeves that was rolled-up to his elbow exposing his flawless skin. His cheeks flushed that glows, even in the dimness inside the car. His signatures smell… gosh! I am really going to investigate what cologne he is using.

 

“Are you done with the merchandise audit?”

 

“Eh?” It extremely made me scarlet red knowing he caught me scrutinizing him. Gahd! Dara, when can you ever learn that it is not polite to stare? However, how can I keep myself not looking at him when I am sitting next to the iest man I ever met in my entire existence?

 

“I do not mind you looking at me like that.” He grins as he made a turn. I held on my seat even if I am aware I have seatbelts on, but the thought of him beside me with his hand holding mine not to mention catching me staring at him. I definitely needed something to hold on to my bewildered self. 

 

“I…I did not mean to…” Urgh! Why am I stuttering?

 

“We need a wash first neh?”

 

“Eh?” What? A wash? What is he talking about? Wait…Are we….going to…omo! I quickly feel that familiar heat inside me growing. Wah! Stop it! Why do I feel so excited by those mere words? I mean, I am his pleasure giver anyway so I should be immune in his choice of words especially when it comes to …that…right?

 

“The car is bit dirty, maybe uncle Gio forgotten this to bring at the car wash. You do not mind having a quick cleaning, right?”

 

O.o

 

“O-of course, no problem.”  Oh my gosh! I am a total fail! I can feel the heat increasing on my cheek. He was talking about the car! What the heck, was I thinking?

 

Aw dear, you cannot deny that you are dying having a wash with him right? Come on accept it dear.

 

Hmp! I hate you!

 

“Are you alright Dara?”

 

He turns to face me as he unfastened his seatbelt. We stayed inside the van as it went through some spray of water. It looked like a heavy rain from inside the car.  However, Mister Kwon’s attention on me is making all my nerves in absolute pandemonium. His brown eyes looking at me, his deep brown almost black hair is still gorgeously tousled against his white face. His skin is glowing and flawless….wah! He is the neutralizer in the midst of those noisy machines busy cleaning the exterior of the van. 

 

“I…am fine.”

 

I look away from those eyes as if the view outside the van is more fascinating than Mister Kwon. The silence engulfed us again, well not actually because of the constant swooshing of those rubber thingies outside the van, but in between me and Mister Kwon we were under the spell of stillness again. I do not think I could go on with this kind of atmosphere, I need to…

 

“Mister Kwon…?”

 

“Hmmm…?” Wah…why does it sounded like he is singing it? The gentleness in his voice and the cute surprise look on his face as if I caught him in his own reverie.

 

“Well, thanks for being friendly with Carlo.”

 

“It is nothing Dara. I like your brother anyway.” He was playing with my hand as he talked and look up to me searching for my eyes after he said it. I look away since I cannot bring myself to look at him straight in the eye.  

 

“I…really…appreciate it Mister Kwon. He really likes you, you know.”

 

“Oh… I am glad to hear that.”  He said as he eased his body towards my side of the seat. His smell is all over me that I swear I could just collapse anytime soon.

 

“Y-yeah…”  And here I am still acting oblivious with his whole body sharing with me in the passenger’s seat. Gahd! He is just too close and I am close to hyperventilating with too much of him…

 

“So…”  Urgh! There goes that melodic tone kind of voice again.

 

“Y-yeah?” I tried to move away from him as much as possible but it was a foolish act to do since there is no way I could even inch from him. My back pressed on the car window, and it felt cold because of the water gushing from outside. Wah! I really wonder how long will this cleaning go?

 

“I…never kissed a girl in a situation like this…before.”

 

“Huh?” I look at him and BAM!

 

His lips are hot, soft and sweet like they always do. His tongue plays and dig my shy one as his hands played its part in touching my bareness inside my shirt. He pressed something from the side of the seat and before I knew it the seat was tilt back and he is on top of me not leaving my swollen lips.

 

“Ahh…” Was all I can manage to say as he starts kissing the lines of my jaw, down to my neck and nip my chest not minding the fabric separating it from my heated skin. My fingers are buried into his hair that I so longed to touch.

 

The van moved to the next step and in the midst of my blurry eyes I could see white froth covering the front of the van.  “Ahh!” I scream inside the car when he my hardened . I was not aware that he completely undressed me from waist up. He played and tasted one after the other as if he would never get tired of it. My body arched towards him and I felt his hardened length touching my belly. I was no longer thinking straight. I really don’t care anymore if he is going to take me like this right now… I am so willing to please him in any way I can.

 

“Dara…”

 

“Hmmm…”

 

“Dara…”

 

“Hmmm….hah?”

 

My eyes now wide opened seeing him grinning at the driver’s seat. Confusion took over and then… Oh my gahd!!! What happened? Did I just…. Oh my!!!

 

“Are you not feeling well? Your skin feels hot.”

 

“Err…well… I guess….”  I could not look at him. I could not dare let him know what just happened.

 

Tsk…dear, you are pathetic. Having imagination…that is just pathetic.

 

Ugh! Shut up!

 

“Hey, are you alright?” I look around us and realized we were moving out from the car wash station.

 

“I am fine. I am just, I guess tired of everything that has happened today.”

 

“Oh well, you are right it is an exhausting day I cannot blame you for feeling that way either.”

 

“Yeah…”

 

So the van move gently out from that establishment and in no time we are back at the road. The rush hour was over three hours ago. So we traveled with ease in silence. However, my insides are in a rampage. I feel so fidgety on my seat. What will happen now? After that sudden twist of fate in the hospital, what is next? Aish! I really do not want to think about it. I mean why would I expect something that is too far fetch?  It’s true that he came back for me, kissed me and all, but what if it was just because of the deal we had? What if he just wanted someone to be with him for the time being. I know he is a very lonely person despite of all the fame and wealth he has. Although he’s got someone in his heart but he cannot do the things to her yet, the things he does to me. That is why I was hired for him. To please him and give him any happiness I can offer. And as for me, it is the memories to keep, when the deal is finally over.I gaze at his profile and sigh. What a darn lucky girl who owns his heart.

 

“You are staring at me again Dara.” He sneers and squeezes my hand that he never let go since he held it. “…I am starting to get conscious with you doing that.”

 

What? Kwon Jiyong feels that?

 

“Err…sorry. I …well, I was just thinking if you are tired of driving and let me do it instead.”

 

“No, I am good. Just stay there, you are injured remember?”

 

“Weh? It cannot even be considered an injury Mister Kwon…”

 

“Well, it does to me okay?”

 

“Fine.” I rolled my eyes. He is just too persistent with exaggerating my little cut.

 

“Dara…”

 

“Neh?”

 

“Will you promise not to leave me?”

 

“Ha?”

 

“I hate people leaving me while I am growing up. Will you promise not to do the same?”

 

Oh brother! What is he talking about? Of course, I am going to leave as soon as our deal is over. Did he forget about it? However, if I were to choose I would never leave his side and be his pleasure giver forever but I do not think I can do that if he decided to pursue Jina for real. He loves her in the first place and I cannot ruin a beautiful relationship because of my selfishness.

 

“Uhm…Mister Kwon…”

 

“Promise me.” He squeezes my hand. Gahd! What am I supposed to do?

 

“O-okay, I promise.”

 

“You promise to what Dara?”

 

Ugh! How can I keep a promise when I know I have an expiration date to be with him? Is he going to change the contract, am I going to be his indefinite pleasure giver? Can I do that?

 

“I…I promise to stay.”

 

A smile broke in his face as he kisses the knuckles of my hand. His eyes focused ahead of the traffic less road.

 

“Thank you.” He muttered.

 

 

 

=o=

 

 

Nothing happened. Sad to say, he just kissed me softly in front of my room and left. I throw the innocent pillow and it fell on the carpeted floor. Despite of sleeping late I still woke up at 6:30 in the morning. Made my morning routine and ready to go for Mister Kwon’s appointment.

 

I gasped when I found him standing at the side of my door. He’s wearing a black & white striped tank with dropped hemline under his red leather jacket. You could just see his pearl white chest. He wore his damaged light blue jeans hang ily on his waist and matched it with his favorite converse shoes. His dark hair damp and untended meant to be that way I guess.

 

“Ready?” He looks at me in a way that you could melt right there and then. However, I managed to gather my wits back and raise my chin up as I grasp the leather book of his schedules.

 

“N-neh?”

 

I followed him. And he is just damned y!  You know what I mean right?

 

Oh I do dear…

 

Hmp, well anyway I am glad that I keep myself from not drooling since he suddenly stop and looks at me from head to foot. His eyes squinting as he touches his chin.

 

“W-what?” I ask him when he just stood there for a couple of minutes and I am starting to pant on the way he gazes at me.

 

“You look, stiff in that uniform no?”

 

“Eh? I feel okay…with this, really.”

 

“Nah, you need something else to wear.”

 

“What? But we are going to be late Mister Kwon. Your next appointment is  thirty minutes from now.”

 

“Hmmm…let’s go and find you something nice to wear.” He said without listening to what I just said.

 

“B-but Mister Kwon…”

 

He grabs my wrist and Mister Gio was already waiting in the van. Mister Kwon pushed me inside first at the backseat and he joined me after.

 

“To the nearest shopping mall uncle…”

 

What? It was still 8 in the morning, I do not think they’re opening this early and what is he planning to do there?

 

“Alright Jiyong.” Mister Gio said as he winks at me from the rearview before focusing his eyes at the road.

 

 

I am starting to get dizzy with all the clothes he made me try on. Not just clothes but with its matching shoes too. I just watch him as the manager and two attendants assisting us. I was right, the mall was still close when we arrived but because it was Mister Kwon they gladly obliged in opening the store earlier to let him shop.

 

“Mister Kwon, I cannot wear all these things.”

 

My cheeks are getting hot every time he scrutinizes the dress I tried on. He made me turn around in front of him and walk a couple of steps. He picked most of the clothes I tried. I got shock with the price… I wanted to say no but he just waves his hand and handed his card.   

 

“I like the last one. Wear that to our appointment today neh?”

 

Stunned I stood there in utter disbelief. The dress was a black A-line cut with short sleeves and a low neckline accentuated with a thin pink belt on the waist. He chose the shoes for me to wear and whistled after checking his masterpiece.

 

“You look lovely Dara.”

 

He grabs my hand as we got out from the mall. The two attendants followed us with Mister Kwon’s purchases. I feel so embarrassed. No one ever shopped for me like Mister Kwon did. Will I ever get over with him after all this deal ends? I don’t know, but for sure I am going to make the most of it as long as I am beside him.

 

It turns out the appointment was a brunch party. I see familiar faces staring at me with Mister Kwon’s arms around my waist it looks like the same crowd during Yoona’s birthday party… Oh my gahd! Does this mean Jina is here too?

 

 

******

Thank you for reading and waiting for this update.  Uhm, I had no time proofreading it because I am too excited to post it. So I hope you won't get confused with it okay? Thanks!

Hope to see your comments!