Confessions

Money Found Love

 

Love this song. Writing while listening to this one =)

 

 

Photobucket" />

hope someone can tell me who made this manip so I can properly credit her/him  <3

  

 

 

 

 

Days passed… my ankle now healed. I have gotten better with my butler job and as a pleasure giver at the same time. However, everything is changing… the distance between us is growing every day. He takes me anytime he wants it and dismisses me when my job is done in arranging and escorting him with his appointments for two freaking weeks! His voice is blasé every time he talks to me. I know I have no right to whine nor demand to be treated more than what he’s doing but…it is driving me crazy… I missed the annoying persona of him. I would rather have that than what he is showing now… too cold…too remote… 

Going through every day with him watching him enjoy himself mingling with his circle is tormenting. I can only see that spark in his eyes when his with them…the free-spirited side of him…the funny and warm Jiyong. I feel envious and ended sometimes wishing that he would be like that to me only to end up in a deafening silence every time I am with him. His secluded nature takes over and I am left peeking at him wondering what his thoughts are. He looks exhausted and I am itching to put my arms around him and soothe him. Get a grip of yourself Dara…don’t forget who you are and stop wishing impossible things. Keep your wits on the ground arasseo…

I shut my eyes forcing the tear that warns to crawl out from my eyes. I had been arguing to myself since the day I realized he’s starting to invade the only part of me that I owned for this three months deal. I can’t lose it to him also.

A bitter smile escapes from me as I stare aimlessly outside the moving car. He’s just arms reached away from me and yet he’s too far for me to grasp. I just wanted to be beside him with this limited time I have. I just wanted him to be the annoying yet warm Jiyong. I don’t want this one… *sigh.

Closing my eyes again and the memories I had last night with him expunge my lethargy.

 

Like this, I could just touch him… savor his warmth. His chest moves up and down after his release. His eyes close sweat trailing from his face. He lay on his back while I am at my side facing him. His cheeks are flushed-milky. My hand forms into fist as I keep myself from reaching to caress it. He never spoke after and just  lay there with his eyes close…shutting my presence beside him. His body illuminated in the dimness of the night. How I wanted to place my arm on his belly and to be wrapped again by his strong arms. Feeling his wet ad warm chest…enjoying each other’s comforts.

But…all I can do is stare at him. Afraid to wake him up… my heart pounded like a hammer in my chest. I am hurting…that we drifted this far every time the deed is over. I bit my lower lip…the need to kiss his lips grows as the warmth inside intensifies. Shttt!

 

I flip my eyes open ending that memory. I feel so empty…at loss. Jiyong ah you really value her this much to end up treating me like this huh? I was sorry already… my true intentions was only to help you with her… instantly I feel the pain stirring inside me as I thought of her…the one he truly loves…the one he cared so much…the promise I gave myself to keep them together…

“John…”

Everything stops inside my head. To hear his voice was like a silent aching for me to relish.

“Yup, Jiyong ah?”

“Can you pull over?”

“Here?”

“Yes…”

I look outside and the Han River greeted me with its monstrous vastness. It was starting to get dark. My eyes widen… I have always wanted to stand here and watch the sunset…but I never had the chance because I was too busy juggling one job to another…except for that brief one time when Carlo dragged me….aish! I really miss my brother. I am so glad he’s healing fast. Thanks to nurse Jane.

“But…are you not afraid someone might recognize you here Jiyong ah?”

He got out wrapping a thick scarf on his neck reaching to his nose and used a cap on his head…

“Tsk, stubborn as ever…”

I heard Mr.John murmur as he shakes his head. I just watch Jiyong stood there, his hands on each side of his pocket. From where I stand he looks like a portrait of a shadowed man watching the sun gets its rest.  A lovely portrait I wanted so much to have…. However, thinking about it…this is the first time I lingered this long in this side of the Han River. A smile crept from me…Thank you Jiyong ah…you let me witness one of my long time dream, and that is to capture this moment in my memory…however, it was more than I could imagine because you are in it.

“You alright Dara?”

I was surprised realizing Mr.John stands beside me.

“Uh, did I scare you?”

“No…no… I was just thinking seriously that I did not see you were standing there already. Sorry Mr.John.”

“Beautiful isn’t it?”

“Yeah….” My eyes move to Jiyong’s back as his dark hair being blown by the wind. I bit my lip when I suddenly have the urge to run my fingers in his disarrayed hair.

“This is the first time he stops me here.”

“Eh?” It really stunned me.

“You see, he is not the type who wastes precious time like this…but lately he is taking things slower than he usually does…” I glance up at Mr.John and darted my eyes to Jiyong…. What? This is already slow for him? When I could not even catch up with him at this rate?

“I…I see.”

“Dara…”

“N-neh?”

“Are you related to Mr.Gio?”

“H-huh?”

“Well, I have been wanting to ask you this because Jiyong never employs people that easily not unless if the person is someone related to the people around him for a long time. So, I thought you are somewhat related to Mr.Gio because he made you momentarily replace his oldest personnel.”

“I…well…”

“John let’s go.”

“Eh?” I did not notice Jiyong is standing in front of us. His eyes shimmer from the early evening sky as he briefly gapes at me.

“Okay Jiyong ah.”

Lost in my own thoughts that the low humming of the car’s engine as Mr.John expertly drives it did not even reached my ears… Mr.John has no idea about it? I really thought this was an open book for everyone that he works with, but I guess I am wrong. So does it mean that only Uncle Gio knows this? Out of habit, I glance at the rear mirror and our eyes met. Deep brown eyes are staring back at me! Cowardly I look away…

 

“Flow Sik!” I was just gathering his things back to the house when I saw him chatting with a visitor I vaguely remember. We met when I was a part time washer at an underground free-style rapping club. He was still skinny at that time but really has the talent. We became friends because of his friendly natured personality. Others thought his got this rough personality but deep inside his the gentlest person I ever met in that club. I was just there for six months and lost contact with him after that. I heard that his group was discovered and now are weaving their name in the entertainment industry. I am so happy for him. However, I never thought we would meet again at these circumstances.

 

“Sandara?” His voice sounded unsure. He stood up living Jiyong perplexed and stride towards me rooted at the door. “WAh! It’s really you!” He grabs me with Jiyong’s things I have in my hand and whirls me around. Tsk, just like the old Flow Sik I knew. Childish and warm…

“Yah! Put me down…” But I was smiling…tsk, I almost forgot I never smiled like this when I started my job here until now.

“Omo! Why are you here?” He asks me as he settles me down. My cheeks flushed as I saw Jiyong’s darken eyes staring at me…oh crap!

“Uh…I work here.”

“Eh? Really?” He looks back to Jiyong who showed a rehearsed smile reflecting in his face now and nodded to Flow as if understanding his question.

“I am just barely a month here…”

“Wow! I missed you Dara!” He pinches my nose…that is his endearment to me.

“Yah! That hurts!” And as usual I got angry.

“Darn!” He utters.

“Eh?” I got confused with his sudden change of mood.

“We finally meet again and I am flying to Japan tomorrow for our two months promotional tour there…aish!” I grin. He never changed.

“Wow! Congratulations. You finally have it neh?” Completely forgetting about Jiyong I hug Flow Sik. I knew how he dreamed of this. He told me a lot of his dreams but what he wanted really is to be recognized as a great performer and a rapper.

“Yeah, I really did it Dara ah…”

“I told you…you can do it right?”

“Yeah, I know. Oh by the way…how’s Carlo? You live together right? I miss that fellow too.”

“Errr… y-yeah. S-so… I really have to go now Flow Sik…  I am so happy for you…” I give him a peck in his cheek. Aigo! Flow Sik don’t talk about Carlo here….

“Thank you Dara…we should go out again like we always do before when the tour is finished neh? Let’s bring Carlo ok? We have a lot of catching up to do you know…hehe. It's a date okay?”

“Oh,-S-sure!”   Just like that and I walk away fast to escape his gaze. I knew he was looking at me. Aish!

 

=0=

 

 

Not like the usual nights… I feel so queasy now. Could he have heard about Carlo? Aish! I really don’t want my little brother to get entangled with the kind of arrangement I have now.  I would do everything to keep him away from this…no matter what.

The door creeks open…

 Shht…

I am lying on my side, my back facing the door. The bed moves of his weight as it cradles him. I close my eyes as I smelled his freshly bathe body and imagining his damp hair just made my gut churns. Aish, the crazy things he makes me feel!

“So, who is Carlo?”

Eh? He’s finally speaking? After two freaking weeks of his cold treatments …he is finally speaking to me? But even if I am jumping deep inside now for joy… I would never tell him about Carlo…as long as I can help it.

“No one… for you… to know...” I am amazed of the coldness of my own voice… yes! Go dear!...

Silence…

“Do you really think you can keep it from me?”

“I intended to…”

“I own you Dara…don’t forget that…” His voice soft and deep that it almost made me shiver, but I have to keep my stand…for Carlo.

“For three months only Mr.Kwon, just in case you have forgotten that...” Aish! Why am I hurt saying that?

Silence…

“You are very stubborn Sandara Park.”

“I am.”

“Are you really testing my patience huh?”

“I guess it won’t be the first time coming from a pleasure giver Mr.Kwon.”

 

Silence…

 

“As a matter of fact…yes.”

 

Eh…. What does he mean by that?

 

"And you will not go on dating anyone  while I am here...got it?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

=0=

 

 

To be continued…

 

 

Author’s note:

 

Hello guys! Sorry for my late update…work load is piling up…aigoo!

 

Keep in touch!