Meeting Mystery Guy

Money Found Love

To all of you guys who encouraged me to be confident in whatever I do may it be in writing or something else, THANK YOU!!

I never thought many of you would actually  like the story MFL. I am so touched.

Sorry for being so selfish.

All of you who pushed me up when I thought I can no longer do this because of one bitter lonely person with nothing else to do

but hurt other people, You are all AWESOME!

I could not reply to all of your comments but I did read all of your rants (hehe) and reactions. I never knew how all of you have faith in me.

The capitalized , essay or short type comments all mattered to me. You are all my inspiration, of course including DARAGON.

Thank you...Thank you...Thank you so much!

Your comment for chapter 24 [Something Personal] will be forever printed in my heart. I will always remember the things you said

to me and I promise you guys that I am no longer getting affected by any trasher/s err I mean basher/s. kekeke.

So here goes my update. Sorry for the long wait. real life is consuming all my time. Just please be patient with me.

Thanks!!!! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------

 

 

 

 

A rushed knock from the door woke me up. I thought it was just dream but when the pounding at my room’s door continues, I groggily look for my night slipper and unlock the door. Jiyong storms himself in.  “Oh you can come in Mr.Kwon.” I rolled my eyes. Perfect. I just had a good night sleep and here he comes pacing back and forth with his hand both on his hips. He said he would never come to me in the middle of the night again. He said he would never touch me—now hold that thought. What am I thinking? Of course he can go wherever he wants to go this is his house for pete’s sake. The room suddenly gets hot as I watch his disheveled features I can’t help not to feel a deep longing of his strong arms around me, his hot sweet lips nipping mine, his…STOP. Hold it right there. Go back to the current situation Dara. Why he is here. “Mr. Kwon do you need something?” Now that came out a bit awkward.  Why do I feel I am asking something else? Gosh! Dara, will you please stop it? P A R A N O I D. You are assuming things when he already clarified to you a couple of times that he is no longer doing the agreement. “Uhm, I mean do you want something from me?” Ri---ght. That is a better question. Crap!

 

 

 

“I am taking it back.” He snaps at me. Now I am lost. What is he going to take back? The money? NO. He can’t do that. I have already used it for my brother. I cannot stop the therapy now. My brother is really doing great with his therapist. “Mr. Kwon you see…”  I need to reason out to him.

 

 

 

“I am taking back what I said. I want to go on with the agreement and you can’t say no Dara. I don’t need to explain myself to you. I just want to let you know. That is why I am here now…in your room.” The rest of what he said suddenly puffed in thin air.  The last words that he said sent tiny shiver to my unfaithful body. I push aside that thought and hugged myself. But I just can’t deny his effect on me. In my mind I can still feel enjoying his hot soft lips tracing every inch of my…Yum… Yah! STOP. I blushed with my dirty mind.

 

 

 

“Mr. Kwon you see…” I tried to compose myself from that short journey to the land of “Lust” by keeping my poker voice along with my poker face.

 

 

“I said you cannot say no to me.” He lessens our distance with two strides and locked eyes with me. He did not move any further, nor touch me [shame, I wouldn’t mind if he did]. I cannot deny the invisible magnet between us is too strong that I slowly step back to give ourselves err bodies enough space. I might not think clearly .

 

 

 

“… I have already used all the money …” I continued blabbering unaware of what he just said because my mind is too occupied of something else.

 

 

“It is not about the money, damn it!” Woah. Why is he so angry?

 

 

“Then what is this all about?” I cannot be intimidated with his fury anymore. I have worked and given more than I should have for the agreement that we had. I am not going to be pushed around again.

 

 

“Who was the guy?”

 

 

“I am sorry?”

 

 

“The guy who answered my call!”

 

 

“Oh, him.” So this is the whole fiasco is all about? Oh my I can’t help myself smiling.

 

 

“Yes him!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----Flashback-----

 

 

I decided to have a walk just to keep myself away from Jiyong for a while. I tried some pasta and went to the rest room of the cafe after. Then I realized I left my phone. I quickly went back to my table to look for it only to find out that the new customer who took my table already saw it first.

 

 

“Is this yours?” She said to me. I just stood there not able to move nor talk. I just stared at her in astonishment. “I get this attention all the time.” She flips her hair and wink at me.

 

 

“I am sorry. It is so rude of me to stare at you like that.”

 

 

“Oh no worries dearie. Believe me I have a lot of worst experiences than you staring at me.”

 

 

“It’s just that I thought you are a girl.” Who would have thought that she is a man? Her hair is shoulder length with a pink glittery clip on his left side. His make-up is so light that you could almost say that he has no make-ups on and yet still looks fresh. He is wearing a dress that fits perfectly in his err her well toned body. She’s even more curvaceous than I do.

 

“Oh I am. In my heart I know I am.”

 

 

“ I can see that.” I smiled to him. She is a lot prettier up close.

 

 

“So is this your phone?”

 

 

“Yeah, it is mine. Thank you for finding it.”

 

 

“No biggie dearie. Oh, someone called by the way.”

 

 

“Really?” I quickly scan the call history, oh my God Kwon Jiyong called?

 

 

“Is he your boyfriend?” His perfectly trimmed eyebrow curved.

 

 

“What? No.”  

 

 

“Strange. He talks like you are his girlfriend. Like he just found out that you are meeting somebody else kind a tone.”

 

 

“Nah, I work for him. He is my employer.”

 

 

“Well he is some grumpy boss I could say.” And we both laugh.

 

 

“By the way I haven’t properly introduced myself to you, my name is Dara.”

 

 

“Seungrina, but I would prefer Rina.”

 

 

“Nice to meet you Rina. I think I should really leave you now.”

 

 

“Oh, you have somewhere else to go Dara?” His eyes are hopeful.

 

 

“Uhm, nowhere in particular really. Just buying myself some time before I go home.”

 

“Then come and join meeeee….” He err she squeals like a girl than I do.

 

 

“Are you sure it is okay?”

 

 

“Why of course! We are friends now right?”

 

 

Of course.” I smile to Rina.

 

 

“Now, let us talk about your employer. He really intrigues me.”

 

 

 

--------End of Flashback-----

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Why are you smiling Dara?”

 

 

“Uhm, nothing. Well, I just remembered something.”

 

 

“ So you think this is funny huh?” He reaches out and pulls me against him. I had to move my upper body away from him as far as I could. I want to have a good look of his red face. Darn, why does he look so adorable when angry?

 

 

“No. Of course not.” I tried very hard to keep myself from bursting in to laughing.

 

 

“Stay away from him.” It sounded more of an order than a request.

 

 

“I beg your pardon?”

 

 

“I don’t like him or people hanging around you.”

 

“I am sorry Mr. Kwon but I don’t think you have the right to reprimand me from choosing my friends or people I want to befriend and for your satisfaction I happen to like Rin…I mean Ri very much.” Hmp! Let him think that Ri is staright.

 

 

“So the idiot has a name eh?”

 

 

“That is so harsh of you Mr. Kwon. You haven’t met the person yet and now you are judging him. I don’t think that is fair and I am not going to tolerate it.” I stood my ground and go on eye to eye with him.

 

 

“Is that so? Well then I want to meet that great guy you are defending now.”

 

 

“What?” Oh crap!

 

 

“Tomorrow. Let him come here.”

 

 

“What? Wait a minute Mr. Kwon.”

 

 

“Tomorrow Dara or I will hire a bunch of men to fetch him wherever in the universe he lives.”

 

 

“Your being unreasonable Mr. Kwon. You cannot possibly do that.”

 

 

“Oh you have no idea what am I possible of doing Dara.” He inched nearer to my ear making the hairs of my back stand. Not in a scary way…more like in an excited way. Wow. Then finally what he just said sink in to my brain. Oh no, Rina!

 

 

 

The next morning.

 

“Relax Dara, we are just meeting Mr. Kwon.” I heard Ri said as I lead him to the couch. I told Rina about what happened last night and she gladly accepted Jiyong’s invitation.  I was shocked when Rina came in a formal gray suit. Not a hint of Seungrina but only Seungri his real baptized name is evident.

 

 

“You don’t know what he is like behind the camera Rin..I mean Ri.” I tug unto his sleeves. I sincerely fear for his own well-being even though I just met him yesterday.

 

“You are really not well versed in this world of showbiz aren’t you dear?” he whispered back to me. We were waiting for the great Kwon to come down.

 

 

“What do you mean?” He just smiled and pinches my nose.

 

 

“Excuse me love birds…” Jiyong’s stern voice got our attention. Great!

 

 

“Uhm, Mr. Kwon this is my friend…”

 

 

“Seriously friends? When you are almost lapping each other’s lips and whispering? I don’t think so.” Argh! I really wanted to smack his beautiful head just to shake the sense out of him. Why is he acting like a jerk? Oh correction, he is and always be a jerk. Hmp what is new? But unlike before, your baseless tantrums will no longer get under my skin.

  

 

“Yeah, Ri. My friend.” He snorted and sat at the couch in front of us.

 

 

“We meet again Jiyong.” Ri said as he tilt his head slightly as if he’s been doing this every time they meet.

 

 

“You knew each other Ri?”

 

 

 “Oh I know him Dara. So what is it now, you are dealing drugs illegally or still in the white slavery?” The blood in my face vanished when I heard what Jiyong said. Oh my God did I just befriend a mobster?

 

 

“Oh come on Jiyong. Don’t scare my little friend here. You know Dara, ever since when we are young he always has this wild imaginations about me being a son of  a “God father” you know like in the movies. Really Jiyong,  is that how you great an old friend? We haven’t seen each other for almost 12 years now and you still have not changed a bit. You are still the same old arrogant Kwon Jiyong I knew.”

 

 

“Wait! You two were friends?”

 

 

“Technically we just knew each other. I was the outcast Dara, he was the most popular in our school.” Ri just grins at me oozing with confidence. He is not shaken by the Kwon. Unbelievable… And before I know it they were indulging with silent deathly stare and some small talk of people I don’t know. Today is supposed to be disastrous as I exaggeratedly pictured it. I did not expect this would turn out quite okay.  

 

I had been plotting since last night how am I going make Ri escape the second Jiyong fury blow up. Option number one was, excuse myself and pretend I am going to the powder room and text Ri to excuse himself too and make him escape at the back door. Smooth and easy. Right. As if Jiyong would buy that. Option number two, get myself really sick, throw up and collapse on the floor. But I in acting. However, it seems so far quite okay.  

 

 

“Dara.” Ri brought me back from my reverie.

 

 

“Hmmm?”

 

 

“Is it okay if I let Jiyong know what we have agreed yesterday?” His eyes is twinkling full of mischief. Oh no what is cooking inside his head now.

 

 

“Eh?”

 

 

“What does he mean Dara!”  Urgh. There goes the untamed Dragon. I glance at Ri and gave him a what-are-you-doing-Rin look. In our own secret conversation he replied, oh-I-know-what-I am-doing-Dara look.

 

 

“Well, errr…” What am I supposed to say?

 

 

“We are officially dating now Ji.” Ri took my hand and kissed my knuckles. WHAT? That made my ear ring for  a while.

 

 

“WHAT? Do you really want to die now?!”  Omo. Ri is playing with fire.

 

 

“Hahaha!”

 

 

“What the hell is so funny Seungri?!” Jiyong shouted. His face is adorably turning red. Darn why do I always find pleasure when he is angry.

 

 

“I could just give everything just to have that look on your face framed and hanged in a museum. Hahaha!” What are you doing Ri? I wanted to ask him.

 

“What the f….”

 

 

“I was just joking Ji. Oh my God, can’t you have a little bit of humor in you?”

 

 

“If I can wring your neck and choke you to death that’s the time I can feel the humor.”

 

 

“He-he-he, its really funny Mr. Kwon.” I tried to give my sincerest laugh as I eyed Ri. However, Jiyong just stared at me with flaring nostrils. “Err, I think it’s a good idea that you leave now Ri.” I pull Ri’s elbow and forced him to stand.

 

 

“Oh come on Dara, I’ve only been here for what, about ten minutes? We are just warming things up.” Oh God! Ri is making this more difficult.

 

 

“Uhm, I think Mr. Kwon still has some place to go and I believe he should leave now.” Ri look at me with an amused expression.

 

“Oh—kay. I am going Dara not because Jiyong needs to go but because I don’t want to bother you with your work. See you when I see you Dara dear.” Ri gave me a quick smack on my cheek before giving a salute to Jiyong  and left. Oh boy! What have you done Ri?

 

 

“What was that all about?” His voice cold and distant. Uh-uh I don’t like it.

 

 

“About what Mr. Kwon?”

 

 

“You know Dara I am the kind of person who does not want to share, SPECIALLY in things where I am really very fond of. You haven’t seen the whole of me yet and believe me you don’t want me to get there. I am a good person when I want to but I am really bad if you pushed me too hard. So, I want you to understand that staying away from that moron could be the wisest decision you will ever make. You got that Dara?” 

 

 

“Frankly, I don’t.” He did not have the time to hide the surprise in his face. That boosts my ego to keep my chin up and look straight into his eyes. Darn those beautiful eyes. “First, I accept that you are paying me but in return I gave you what I agreed for. Second, the deal includes no emotions involvement or whatsoever that is not bound in the agreement. What you are asking me to do is no longer part of our deal. You don’t hold my decisions and you don’t own my heart’s desires. Maybe you need to read again the contract Mr. Kwon.” I stood up and wanted to leave him. He is really starting to annoy me.

 

 

“Fair enough Dara Park but I have your time. So when I say you spend every bit of your time with me you will do that and you know you don’t have any choice.” Damn! What a jerk.    

 

 

 

============

A/N: Thank you guys!