Lily Key

Divine Secrets

Nana's POV

The girl sat in Suzy's room staring at me without blinking. If she didn't move she could look like a doll.

"Who are you?" I asked.

She smiled,"I'm Jessica. Suzy's older sister."

Suzy's POV

I sat in the classroom awaiting for the arrival of the teacher. When someone tapped me on the shoulder.

"L?" I asked

The deep voice spoke in a language that only I could understand,"Hello."

"English?" I asked

"No," he said."American and you are?"

"I'm Suzy. I was born America but moved to Korea. Do you mind?"

L stood behind the foreign boy, his face lined with worry,"Hi."

"You're her boyfriend?" He switched to Korean. His pitch changing to a higher tone.

"No, he's just a friend," I said.

L frowned, taking a seat next to Taemin. Taemin smiled, giving me a thumbs up. Yeah, I should totally feel great about breaking the boy who I like heart. That's just a  great feeling.(Insert eye roll)

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to start a fight between you two."

"It's okay-"

"Key." He answered.

Key's POV

This girl who we constantly debate on wether or not we should kill is amazing in human standards. She cares nothing for clothes, doesn't exactly like humans, and is very wise in her decisions. When I had gym with her she was able to be on equal fighting terms with me without the assistant of powers. Though for higher ups she would be easily overpowered. When some of the human girls talked about her she gave them the glare of a demon. They were frozen with fear. I have went through human high school many of times yet Suzy is able to remember more than me. I am still smarter than all the humans though. She takes dilligent notes and has a beautiful hand in art. She is a perfect human. Demons would kill to eat her. No wonder she is so special.

"Beautiful," I said.

She smiles,"Nothing is beautiful only great in it's nature."

"Why do you say that?" I questioned. This human seems like she is wise way beyond her years.

She says nothing. Just continues to draw her potrait of a family. Her look is one that is one that is rare to find. It is a longing for something but knowing the sadness that it can never be and it's all because of her.

"Hey!" he shouts, tackling her.

"Hey big bro! Where's the frog face?" She says.

Her mood changed in seconds. Was that sadness fake or is he able to make her happy?

"He's sick," he frowns, his gaze finally turns to me."Who's this?"

"Oh I forgot to introduce you. This is Key," Suzy says.

He's a demon yet he doesn't eat her. Taemin pulls her into the hallway. I sit alone waiting. In a few more minutes they are back. His eyes are red in anger but they are cooling down quickly. No one can stay mad at her.

"I'm Key. Nice to meet you," I try

He squints his eyes,"Taemin. Suzy's older brother. Don't hurt her or you just might be killed."

Suzy glares at him,"Sorry. He is joking."

Taemin whispers quietly into my ear,"I know what you are. Hurt her and I'll kill you for sure."

I smirk,"I wouldn't hurt you precious Lily even if you could kill me. Be careful what you say it might kill you."

A/N: Usually Key is the fearless demon but in this case it seems like no one fears him. Not even Suzy and Taemin standing up to his umma! OMO! What have I done? 2012 is going to come true if I keep writing like this! Anyway do you like that I made Suzy do a protrait of her dead family to show her sadness? Comment and tell me what you want me to write in the next chapter and do you guys want me to write chapter previews?