You Idiot

Divine Secrets

Suzy's POV

Yubin stood over me, a paw holding my not broken arm. Next to me my broken arm was twisted horribly.

"YOU STUPID HUMAN GIRL DYING WON'T BRING YOU PARENTS BACK!" He screams

I glared at the beast. Key was right. I'm not going to die like some sad orphan. I felt a warm light inside me, staring at the beast it slowly pulled it's paw away from me. It began to dig key out its holder.

"What are you doing!" A man took angry steps forward."STOP! I'll kill you!"

I laughed from the inside of Yubin,"You wouldn't hurt your important human would you?"

I stood up, the warmth spreading to my arm,"Would you?"

"What the ?" He swore

I launched Yubin at him, though he was confused he easily dodged. Key quickly hurried to my side. His hair a mess and he had this strange look on his face like he was worried for me.

"Are you okay?" He asked

"I'm better than fine!" I smile. The warmth that covered my arm slowly descended. I moved my arm and winced."It's not completely healed but it's better than before."

He grabs my hand,"Come on! We have to go while Jonghyun and that beast is distracted!"

"The beast's name is Yubin and I think we don't have to worry about her."

He stopped,"Why?"

"I think I can control her," I whispered. Taemin pulled me roughly away from Key. His eyes so red that he eyes looked to be bleeding.

"Suzy!" Jessica yelled, hugging me."Your arm!"

I frowned,"Yeah. I healed it. What are you doing here?"

"Protecting you from him! Didn't I tell you to stay away from him?"

" off!"Key yelled

"What did you say-" Taemin glared

"I said off. Have you even thought about her feelings?" he yelled, putting Taemin's glare to shame.

"W-What! You have  no right to say that to me!"

"Then do I?" I ask

"...Suzy," He said, he put a hand on my shoulder. Shaking it off, I turned to him.

"Listen it's not not for emotional talk. I wanted to tell you that I think I know how to control animals or at least Yubin. I don't know how to control Jonghyun though so we better run."

"Jonghyun?" Taemin said, dazed

"Taemin?" He said, held a bloddy shoulder.

"You know him?" I ask, ready to call Yubin out at any time. I could hear her heart beating crazily. She was tired, confused, but aware.  She was growling deep like she was trying to contact somebody.

"No," He said."I don't."

Jonghyun frowned, charging towards me,"You know her or at least you did."

I gasped as the air was knocked out of me. Though I felt no pain, I saw Key on the ground, shaking in pain. Jonghyun took a step back collapsing on the ground next to Key.

"..Key," I managed to whisper

"You idiot," Jonghyun mumbled.

A/N: I just redid this chapter since it was one of the ones I had lost do to the AFF shutdown.