Beast Vs Suzy

Divine Secrets

Key's POV

I shook off the hit to the wall. I had been thrown but by what? I looked back over where Suzy was supposed to be. A beast held her tightly in her its paws. I watched in curiousity.

"HELP!" She yells.

"What good will that do? No humans can help you."

Suzy held desperately onto the beast's paw. I smiled, watching as she struggled. When her eyes turned in my direction.

"Do whatever you want but, you hurt Key! He was innocent!" She told it. Why would she defend me? I mean I just met her today. It made no sense or is this just what humans do when someone is hurt?

The beast laughed at least that's what it sounded like,"Who? That demon? He was planning on killing you for your power. I care nothing for that."

She smirks,"I know. If he was a human there was no way he could have survied that attack. I mean why would a boy who was perfect in everything talk to me? I've moved enough to identify when a person isn't normal."

"Hm smart. It's ashame that your going to die today."

I blasted into the beast sending it flying into the sky. Suzy dropped from its grasp landing on the ground. I could hear the crunch in her bones as they broke.

"Are you okay?" I asked

She glared,"Does it look like I'm okay?"

She lay on the ground, one arm twisted horribly bleeding severly. She cradles it to prevent further injury. She struggles to stand up so, I pick her up easily carrying her in my arms.

"Suzy! I heard a crash. What happened? Oh my god!" A lady shouts, dropping the cans.

"No time to talk. We need to go," I tug on her hand.

"Found you," The beast groans. I jump to the avoid her paw but I'm a little slow and Suzy gets knocked out of my arms.

"AHHHH!" Suzy screamed, the beast was getting closer and closer to her.

"Suzy! I need to tell Taemin!" The lady yelled, running off. That's weird, she looks human but, my senses says she isn't.

Turning my attention back to Suzy, the beast was standing above her. She stood shakily, a light forming but diming at her hand.

"You don't think I'll die that easily do you?" Suzy asked.

My body moved to protect her but, I couldn't move. Literally. An aura surrounded me that I grew to love but, at this very moment scared me. Jonghyun was here.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? LET ME GO!" I yelled, not caring that he could kill me. Even if he could he shouldn't. Killing your mate could make a demon go insane and in some cases kill them.

"Why would I do that? You snuck to Gaia just to kill this decilious girl." he said.

"No!" I shouted."If you don't let me go, she'll be killed."

Suzy was thrown to the by the beast. She tried again to light her hand. The beast held it down with a claw.

"K-Key?"

"YOU STUPID HUMAN GIRL DYING WON'T BRING YOUR PARENTS BACK!" I screamed, fighting tears back as I tried unsucessfully to break the hold.

Suddenly the beast turned clawing me out of my hold.

"What are you doing?" Jonghyun took angry steps forward."STOP! I'll kill you!"

The beast laughed deep and low,"You wouldn't hurt your important human would you?"

Suzy stood up the beast her actions, her eyes glowed a dark green,"Would you?"

A/N: So did you like it? I meant to update yesterday but, my brother wouldn't get off plus I had a birthday party to go. Sorry if parts of this chapter don't make sense. I'm really sad today so It was kind of hard to write. Not to mention I'm actually listening to A-Pop songs. I only listen to A-Pop when I'm truly sad.