Memory Of The Past

Divine Secrets

"Minnie?"

The woman who looked strangely like Suzy took this moment to try and grab Suzy from the demon's arms. Her attempt unsuccessful when Sungmin  pushed her back with a deadly wave of poison.

Sungmin clicked his tongue in shame,"A mere human trying to attack my Kyu? You must want to die again?"

The woman who looked like Suzy, stood up wavering a bit,"Just give me back my daughter!"

Sungmin sighed, caressing Suzy's face in his cold hands. She shivered, her flame out instantly,"So powerful. Did you know that she is the first reincarnation to gain new powers? The others just came with basic elements but no....Suzy...she is special."

"Let her go!" L ordered, his face in pain yet somehow strong enough to glare.

Sungmin ignored him,"Did you know she has the power to bring the dead back?"

"No that's impossible," Jonghyun started."Even we can't do that."

"How about you ask Jessica here?" Sungmin smirked."After all she would know all it feels to be dead."

"How do you-" Jessica took a step back, scared.

Sungmin smiled, wrapping an arm around Kyuhyun in satisfaction,"You shouldn't question me. You should be more afraid of Kyu. People who are quiet and listen tend to know more."

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes,"Well it seems it time for our departure."

Kyuhyun and Sungmin smiled disappearing in a flash of white.  Suzy no where to be seen.

L slammed his his hand on the floor,"DAMN! This is why I didn't want her to come."

"It's okay," Jonghyun reassured."We'll find her."


"What do you think we should do with her?" I asked, placing Suzy who was terrified on the bed.

"It'll be no fun destroying her." Kyuhyun smiled, his lips curving into a smile."How do you feel about having a daughter?"

Sungmin smirked, he never thought of having a daughter much less a human one but what better way to control a weapon than to raise it?

"Kyu I would love to but before we raise her we should erase any memory of her previous life." I told him.

"Minnnie always thinking ahead aren't you?"


Suzy's POV

Daughter? There was no possible way in hell I wanted to be raised my these two. They hurt my family, my boyfriend, and are the reason I am terrified of the cold.

The demon named Kyuhyun leaned forward, placing his frighteningly warm hand on my head,"Don't worry in a few minutes you won't even remember who all those people are."

"You bastard!" I swore, spitting in his face.

"I prefer you call me appa."

"I'll never let you erase my memories. Key tried and I was able to unlock them. I should be able to do the same thing with you!" I yelled, glaring.

Kyuhyun announced smugly,"I'm way stronger than Key there's no way your getting your memory back."

Kyuhyun warm hand surrounded my head in a warm glow, I could feel the thoughts of anything before Kyuhyun and Sungmin being erased. I tried desperate to pull the memories back but nothing worked. One last memory of L reaching out for loving me was clinging on helplessly. I locked it in my mind away from Kyuhyun reach just as the rest of my memories disappeared.

"Who am I?" A man with blond hair and pink night gown asked.

"Appa!" I answered

 

A/N: Hello! So this is Taylora15. I hoped you like the chapter and the next chapter will a few years from now not sure but now Suzy's memories are gone. The next chapter will be a big change from the usual. 

Hope you enjoyed, Comment & Subscribe!