Master

Divine Secrets

L's POV

Last I remember, I was joyfully laughing with my girlfriend,Suzy. She was intelligent, beautiful, stubborn and had a dangerous secret.

She is different from others. 

Her world is different from mine. I face the challenges of quizzes, sports, and highschool romance but her....she faces demons.

They too are the opposite of legends. They bear no horns sticking out of there heads. Key had told me once legends are always wrong.

"So what do vampires look like?" I asked

He swept back his hair, perfectly styled as usual,"I don't know. I hope to never meet one. I heard they're even more formidable than us." 

"How? I mean aren't demons born in hell? Where fire blazes so hot that  if a human touched it they be burned to a crisp."

"Oh wow,"  He grinned."That's my home that your talking about! It's nothing like that. Legends always lie. For one it's not even called hell."

"Then what's it called?" I smiled, hoping he wouldn't know I was writing this down.

His blue eyes turned cold, the pupils disappearing. Fingernails growing uncontrollablely, they scraped against the dish that Key was home spilting it in halfway,"Some secrets are meant to be kept, MyungSoo."

I never asked any more information about demons again, afraid to activate his rage.

But I'm afraid that I didn't cause his rage the next time.

"Where were you last night after?" Suzy questions, not tearing my gaze from him

"Your so pretty," Key replies,ignoring her question.

What was wrong with him? He never ignored Suzy's question.

Suzy wavers on her crutches, bringing her hand up to her head. She glances at me then back at Key. Her eyes wide, she reaches out for me,"L!"

"What's wrong with her?" I ask.

Key smirks, his eyes fully white,"You should worry about yourself."

************************************************************************************************************************************************************

My eyes groggy, I strain my neck looking around the room. Only then do I realize that a cloth covers my eyes.I pull my hands from where they rest taking off the black cloth.  A man with deep brown hair covering part of his right eyes stared right at me

"Who are you-"

I screamed, as my leg twisted to the point where I could hear my bones breaking. I was careful not to show any signs of weakness. Something told me that the man was not normal.

"Aw Key I thought he would let out more signs of pain." The man said."How about you use your claws on him?"

Key eyes still fully white, bowed releasing his nails. I in a breath as sharp talons dug into parts of my skin.

"I won't....show....weakness."

"She's coming for you." He said, grinning.

He held a picture in his hands, smiling as it burned to the ground.

"Once she comes, I'll set you free."

"Why?" I blurted. Why capture me? Why did he want her? Why did they ALL want her?

"Simple she's way more in 'certain ways'."

I tried to budge from the chains that held me to the wall,"YOU ! NO!"

He raised a hand in annoyance, I bit my tongue to scream out from the pain of my already broken leg. I could feel a line of blood flowing down my leg onto my new shoes.

"Shut up! Let the games begin."

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Key had been ordered to clean my wounds to preapre for the arrival of Suzy. Her placed the warm white towel on my leg, wiping softly for a few minutes only to have to pull away seconds later. The towel stained so dark with my blood, it had turned black.

"What did he do to you?"

"Master did nothing,' Key answered

I sighed, going for a different approach,"Who is he?"

"Master Kyuhyun."

"Is he....like you?"

Key titled his head confused,"Master kyuhyun is the greatest demon to live. The only one who can be on par with him is his mate, Master sungmin."

"Mate?"

"As demon we have mate similar to how humans have siginifcant others. Except if our mate were to die then, we die."

"So...-"

Key pulled away suddenly, his nails out,"Jjong."

Jonghyun stood several feet away from us, Suzy standing close by and two other girls stood some distance away keeping watch out.

"....Key," He whispered

Key charged, being thrown by the woman who looked like Suzy. She grabbed his head, muttering a few words before jumping off. Key's high pitched scream sounded in the room, as he lay limp.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?" Jonghyun yelled at th woman.

She calmly fixed her hair,"He's back to normal now but from what I saw another demon is here."

"Suzy!" I yelled."Get out of here!"

She shook her head, burning off the chain. The other girl helped to place me on Suzy's back. Her eaisly carrying me. I sighed, Kyuhyun must not be here.

Thrown to the floor, I struggled through the black haze that was clouding me to see Kyuhyun holding Suzy in his arms. She struggled to get out of his arms finally restoring to using her powers. Kyuhyun glared, but the fire still was going.

"What the-"

"Kyu want a little help?"

 

A/N: OH MY GOD! KYUMIN!!!!!hgikjnvhiokjgvidifjvngfickfnc ! CAN'T CONTAIN FEELS AND YES Kyu just mentally broke L's leg. HOT DAMN. Anyway Suzy might be captured. L is free but useless (as usual) jk and we get to see Suzy's umma in action. Not to mention a little Jongkey.