Prologue

Divine Secrets

A/N: Hi! This is my 11th story. I hope you enjoy it. I hope this story will allow me to meet my 100 subscribers mark and thank you for reading. I will go more in depth about Suzy's powers.

He slices . The blood spurting down in a river of blood. I hold in a scream that erupts in my throat. She falls headless to the ground her eyes staring directly at me. Mom. He turns to me a ice cold glare that stops me right in place. I freeze paralyzed with fear. He takes a step closer. A smile spreading across a face. One that tells me that death excites him. He gets a rush off it and I'm his next victim.

"Suzy," He says in a hypnotic trance."Are you okay?"

I cringe at his touch. There is no warmth on him. He is a block of ice in human form. I run behind the couch. It's no use though he is there. A hand is held over my mouth.

"Why do you hide from me?" says the man turning his head to the side in confusion."Do you hate me?"

Father enters the room,"Suzy?"

"Daddy!" I shout pushing the man away from me. I run behind my dad."He killed mommy!"

Father gasps,"Who are you? How did you get in my house? I'm calling the co-"

The man pulls the blade from his belt. It's covered with mother's blood.  Father pushes me out towards the door as the man attacks.

"DADDY!"

"Go ahead baby I'll be there soon," He ensures me. He pulls back his hair. I smile whenever daddy pulls his hair back I know everything is going to be alright. I grab my jacket bolting out the door. The wind blasts me with cold wet slush.

A boy appears from the white blanket of snow. His golden eyes lock on me. I gasp as the air is knocked out of me. A punch delivered to my stomach. I fall to the ground the snow colored red with my blood. I try to catch my breath but, the boy raises a hand. I lift in the air as if by supernatural powers.

I wave my hand back and forth,"Let me GO!"

He follows the path of my hand and is thrown across the snow but a group of golden eye beasts surround him glaring at me. What was that? I get ready to run when a girl taps me on the shoulder. She had blonde hair that isn't common mixed in was pink highlights. She's very pretty but, in a way she resembles the beasts who thirst for revenge.

"Come on." She said.

"Who are you? Where are we going? How did I do that?" I asked

"I'm Nana," She said."All will be explained later Lily. Follow me."

Girls Generation is on the David Letterman show in a few minutes!!! AHHHHHHHHH!