Black + Pink

Divine Secrets

Key's POV

I had almost forgotten about the contract. How I was suppose to kill L and make Suzy sungjong's. For a moment I was filled with too much euphoria to remember.

"Why haven't you killed my brother yet?" He asked, sneaking out behind my bed. I hadn't heard him. What were becoming of my abilities?

"I don't want to," I replied. There was no way to bind me to him. Though there was a dangerous spark in his eyes that I had grown familiar with. I gasped as I was tugged down."How?"

'Oh well," He smirked.

"You can't-"

Suzy's POV

Key was in trouble! I jumped from the bed, groaning as my feet hit the floor. How could I forgot that I couldn't walk! Sun shined on my tired eyes. It was morning? My dream was in the afternoon. I just couldn't get the feeling that something was wrong.

"Suzy! L and Key are waiting!" Nana yelled, snapping me out of my thoughts.

! I was going to be late! Dressing as quickly as possible. I stumbled the stairs grabbing a piece of toast from Nana while steadying my crutches.

"What took so long?" L asked, kissing me on the cheek. His hair fell softly onto his forehead."I thought with your powers and everything you would be super fast."

"Did you forget that I'm broken?" I asked

Key stood a few feet away from us, smirking. He wasn't wearing his signature pink. Instead he settled for a red jacket and black tank top. It would have been over the top with anyone else but with him it strangely looked fine.

"Hey," he says. I feel a chill run down my back. Just like the night when Sungmin killed my parents.

"Where were you last night after dinner?" I question, not tearing my gaze from him.

He just stares at me, smirking. My body shakes in the cold. Key ran a tongue over his sharp teeth, his eyes never moving from me. Watching me like I'm prey. Something to be killed.

"You're so pretty," He replies, ignoring my question

My head is dizzy and I fall tired into Key's arms as I gaze into golden eyes.

No! It can't be! I try to grab at L's arm but the darkness greets me too soon,"L!"


A/N: Sorry for the long wait. The weather has been so good and I've just been so lazy that I didn't want to update. Here's the other part of the chapter that I made you wait more than a week for. Comment & Subscribe. NO SILENT READERS!