Kiss

Divine Secrets

L's POV

I'm standing outside of Suzy's house, waiting for her to come out. After a lot of thought and several houts of searching I decided I was going to take Suzy to a paintball game. So, as I waited outside I imagined how scenes of our date play out.

"OW!" Suzy shouted, as paintball hit her knee.

"Are you okay?" I would say picking her bridal style

"My hero!" Suzy kisses me.

"L!"

"I WASN'T THINKING ABOUT YOU KISSING ME!"

"WHAT?" Suzy asked

"A-Are you ready to go?" I stammered.

Suzy nervously twirled her hair around her finger,"...About that."

I stood there waiting for what she had to say,"What?"

"I have to stay home and clean the house with Taemin," She told me.

Feeling like a rain cloud was over me. I waved goodbye to her,"I guess I'll go home then."

A small cold hand pulled me back,"What about our date?"

"You have to stay home."

She smiled,"Then let's have our date here."

Sungmin's POV

"She's a gift!"

"She needs to stay secret!"

"Why?" I ask

"If they find out what she can do then-"

"Then what? She'll die? She'll be reborn again." I said

The room is silent as they think over my answer. Jonghyun  tries to calm Key who is turning red out of shame.

"That's not the point!" He yells.

"What is the point then?" I smirked.

"She is the first one to get new powers. She's dangerous!"

I sigh,"What do you want me to do?"

"I-"

Jonghyun cuts him off with a hand,"What Key is suggesting is to somehow kill her but manage to pass on her powers to the next reincarnation."

"I see but I somewhat like Suzy so I will not kill her," I said

"But-" Key agrued

I snapped, grabing him at his neck,"Why do you keep questioning my decision?"

Jonghyun hissed,"Put him down! You know touching what is mine isn't allowed."

I smiled at Jonghyun. Alwasys so serious when I touched Key. I toss him to Jonghyun leaving the room. It was time to visit suzy again.

Sung Jong's POV

I pull out the book in anger. L is my twin but yet he is more liked than me. We look the same, sound the same, and even love the same girl but why does she like him more than me? I open the book and begin to recite the poem.

Bring forth death

And it's minions

Help me to kill those in my way

A dark light circles around the room before landing on my bed. A person emerges from the light. His blonde hair mixed with the color of blood and eys the color of snow. He smiles and his fangs show. Sharp and red with blood. Human blood.

"Who are you?" I ask

He laughs,"I'm Key."