Memory of Family

Divine Secrets

Suzy's POV

School was the most fun to go. My boyfriend, Sung Jong was there. He was smart, athletic, and most importantly mine. Though it had been a few months since I asked him out I still couldn't get rid of that same tingly feeling I felt in the pit of my stomach.

"Suzy? Where you waiting long?' He asked. He was always one to worry for my condition. Ever since I woke up about a week ago I couldn't remember anything and often had dizzy spells. It was then Sung Jong helped to regain some of our memories but the others were taking some time to remember.

"I'm fine. Where's L?" I questioned, avoiding another talk of my health. L was Sung Jong's older brother. I didn't really know him like that. Except for the select times where we would walk together in the morning.

Sung Jong's eyes darkened till they appeared to be mini dark holes,"Suzy, don't you remember what I told you?"

".....No,'I said, confused.

"L is dead," He said, quietly.

I pulled away a little at his tone of voice. That wasn't right? Didn't I just see L yesterday?

"We walked to school yesterday together," I argued. He couldn't be dead. I just saw him right?

A dull pounding echoed on my head. Why does it hurt so much to remember? Sung Jong had told me that memory loss can hurt if you try to remember too much but I could literally feel clawing in my skull refusing to let me see.

"Suzy," Sung Jong said, reaching out for me.

I scrambled away from his hand, every time I hand I could see blurry pictures of L. Pictures of him hugging me.

"Stop! Don't touch me!" I yelled.

"....Do you want me to take you to the nurse?" He asked, his voice softening. I had hurt him.

"No it's fine. I can go myself," I strode out the door, refusing to look back. 

Something was wrong and Sung Jong wasn't telling me.

"Suzy? Does your head hurt again?" A woman said, her brown hair loose and hanging around her shoulders. 

"Your not the nurse? Who are you?"

"You don't remember your own umma?" She pouted.

"I don't remember anything."

The woman paced around in place,"That's right because of that demon."

"Demons? Now I know I'm hallucinating." I sighed, opening the door.

The woman stood before my eyes, the door shut with just her fingernail. Now that she was closer I could examine her better. Originally I thought she had brown hair but what she actually had was brown hair with blond highlights. Her eyes were the thing that captivated. Unlike most Koreans they were bright green.

"Do you remember who you are?" She asked.

"I'm Bae Suzy. Girlfriend of Sung Jong and a normal with my adoptive mother Nana and adoptive brother Key." I replied, quickly.

"What happened to me? Your father?" She questioned, refusing to let me turn my head away.

'Sung Jong said you-"

"DO YOU REMEMBER?"

Startled, my voice wavered,"N-No."

"Maybe this will help," The woman sighed, her finger nails glowing blue with color. I watched fascinated as ice formed in her hands.

"How did you-"

"You try," She ordered.

I took a deep breath, stretching out my finger nails the way she did. Unlike hers mine glowed a dark blue. Water splashed on the floor,"OMG!"

I tried again unsuccessfully to form anything else but failed. I sighed at my lack of control. Why couldn't I do it if she could? Wasn't she my mother?

"It's not that you can't but that you can't remember how to. Remember."

I gasped as my head exploded with pain. The clawing had became a drill into my skull. 

"I-It's h-hurts!"

"Keep going!"

Digging my nails into the title, I bit back a scream of pain that wanted to escape. Finally the pain reduced and I was able to finally see some images.

L kissing me.

Umma and appa being killed by Sungmin.

The snowy night I was attacked.

Nana rescuing me.

My hair turning blond from my first use of fire.

Finally Key blocking off my memories.

I pulled out as if I was drowning. I had been tricked. What about L ? Where had Key taken him and more importantly how was umma here?

"Umma how are you here? Aren't you dead?"

She smiled,"No I'm special like you. I was able to sustain myself in a coma like state."

"Then dad?" I asked

"I don't know. I'm still searching."

I turned,shocked to see L's image in the mirror. He lay on the floor his leg twisted horribly.  Though it was dark I could tell that he had many bruises. Thankfully he was still alive.

"Umma, I need your help. I know where my boyfriend is but I can't rescue him without your help."

"Is it okay if his boyfriend and your unnie come?" She said, as Jessica and Jonghyun stepped out.

"Can you guys kick ?'

Jonghyun and Jessica smirked,"Let's do this."

No One's POV

"She's coming for you."

L lay on the floor quiet, after days of torturing he had resorted to silence. He couldn't let them know they were getting to him.

"Once she comes. I'll set you free."

"Why?" L blurted.

"Simple she's way more useful in 'certain ways'."

"YOU ! NO!"

The mysterious man raised his fist crushing L's already broken leg with more force. He needed silence. She was coming.

"Shut up! Let the games begin."

 

A/N: So how did you like it? I wrote it because I'm trying to update all my fanfics. Since I took such a long break. Tell me whatcha you think. Was it great, awesome or fantastic? 

Comment & Subscribe. NO SILENT READERS.