Trouble

Divine Secrets

Suzy's POV

"I knew this was going to happen," he said."You should have came with me."

"No! You can't be here," I shook, taking a step back.

"Hurry and get her!" Taemin shouted. He sounded like he was out of breath but why? 

Out of the corner of my eye I saw movement. Jonghyun and Key stood next to me.

"You should move," Sungmin said. He didn't appear threatening but he had the same face when he killed my mother. He was not one to be underestimated. A lump formed in my throat. He was going to kill them.

"Suzy come over here," Nana begged. She had such sadness in her voice I almost went over to her. Then I made the stupid mistake of looking in Sungmin's eyes. They had an emptiness that scarred me since I was able to see them.

"No..he is going to kill me and them if I move and once he is done. It will be the end of us," I said.

Cold blue eyes looked at me in amusement,"Can you see your future in my eyes?"

Eyes turned to me in hope. My eyes blazed golden. Should I try to reach into the very darkness that  before had killed my family just to save my familys' life and risk going crazy?

"Suzy?" L called out. He lay on the floor cringing at Sungmin's presence. His body shaking. I could see frost forming on the tips of his fingers.

I growled deep and low,"What are you doing to him?"

"Your mother knew of pain of looking at me too," He smirked, ignoring my question.

Cold air tickled my skin. Frost bite happening in seconds. I choked on my frozen lungs. My blood blue.

"STOP!" Key yelled. Warmth returned to my body. 

Key stood in front of me.. I scanned the situation. He was weak, I couldn't let him die for me. I wouldn't go with Sungmin either. I pulled Key & Jonghyun close. Ignoring their freezing bodies. I took a step backward. Sungmin pulled out his sword aiming at me but it deflected off a invisible force.

"How?" Jonghyun blurted.

Nana smiled,"Hyoyeon."

Hyoyeon groaned,"Demons and beasts in the same day. Who would have thought?"

L cleared his throat pointing at the demon,"Shouldn't we go? We'll be in trouble once he breaks through."

"Your only in trouble if you get caught," I replied.

The invisible shield cracked, pieces falling through.

"Now what were you saying about trouble?" Taemin asked, his arms folded.

I grinned,"We're in trouble."

A/N: If you didn't already know the last part with the trouble is from Aladdin. I know it didn't really make sense with the story but here you go. Also I will try to get back to school in the next two chapters. I hope to introduce Taecyeon and Jessica in the next chapter finally.