Mind Trap

Divine Secrets

Suzy's POV

L has no idea how hard it is to deny him a relationship. He wasn't my dream guy but he is my ideal guy. He wasn't particularly smart but, he wasn't dumb either. He was good at sports and great at anything music related. He wasn't the funniest or coolest but, he was the one for me.

"Suzy," Sung Jong waved a hand in front of me. He was cutely pouting.

"Oh, sorry. Hey does L ever talk about me?" I asked

Sung Jong packed up his stuff,"Why do you ask?"

"No reason."

"Why don't you date me instead?"

I replied dryly,"Because I don't like you."

Sung Jong glared at me,"Then why do you like L?"

"Who says I like L? Did those words ever come out of my mouth?"

"No but-"

"Uh no. I'll see you later. So you better watch yourself." I walked out the door meeting up with Eunjung and Minho.

"Suzy! Your hair!' Eunjung said circling me as if she were examining clothes.

"I dyed it," I lied. I hoped she didn't notice.

"Where's Taemin?" Minho asked, looking around me.

Minho is Taemin's boyfriend. Personally I didn't like him but, every time I tried to get rid of him Taemin would appear and scold me.

"Well he's obviously not here, dumb ," I said looking around. I hate when people ask this type of question I mean obviously the person isn't here.

"No duh captain obvious," He countered rolling his eyes.

"What are you? Four?" I asked."That phrase is so old."

"Uh, guys calm down," Eunjung cut in.

"So is your face!"

"Lame again Choi. At least I don't look like a frog," I said.

Minho smirked,"That's right. You don't you look like a toad."

"Isn't that your cousin?" I joked getting in his face with the words. I wasn't that much shorter than him now.

"Okay STOP!" Taemin shouted,pushing us away from each other. 

I put on my crying face,"B-But he hit me,oppa."

"What! I did not!" Minho shouted.

I cringed,"And now he's yelling at me."

"You don't believe this. Do you?" Minho asked.

Taemin looked scared between us,"Uh. I have to go!"

Minho followed the fast moving Taemin,"Come back here!"

"Why do you mess with him?" Eunjung asked

"Because it's fun and I don't like to see him with my Taeminnie. I got to meet with Mr. Kim. You want to come?"

"Nah. I have to go meet my boyfriend at this place," She said.

I hurried into Mr. Kim's class after saying goodbye to Eunjung. The door closed as I entered the room.

"Hello Suzy," He waved me over

"Hello Mr. Kim, where is the rest of the class?" I asked

"Call me Heechul and they're not coming."

"Why not?"

Heechul came from behind the desk touching a cold hand to my face. Just like Sungmin's."Your already changing. That makes you even more delicious to eat."

"Excuse me?"

"I'm not human. I'm a beast which eats humans. Powerful ones like you taste the best," Heechul his lips.

I backed against the wall, Heechul coming closer. His eyes glowing a dull red. I felt my mind explode and then relax. I was calm. I didn't want to do anything except obey Heechul's orders.

"You may eat me,master."

Heechul smirked,"Good. It's been such a long time since I've eaten such a powerful being like you."

I walked in a daze to my beautiful master. My hand reached out just as the door opened.

"Heechul!"

"You!" He growled baring his fangs.