Fire Kisses

Divine Secrets

A/N: Before I start I want to say thank you. Thanks to you I reached my goal. I was considering deleting this story and my account on aff because I got jealous of my friend's ability to get subscribers easier but now I won't. Thank you I am practically crying cause of you guys. Also just to let you guys know there has been a time skip. 

"Are you kidding me?"

Closing the door of my room, I turned to him.

"No I'm not. L asked me out," I said

Taemin frowned,"You know what's going to happen if you say yes."

Taemin was my adoptive brother. After Nana had taken me in 12 years ago after that horrible winter night. We kept moving place to place after discovering my powers and how many people would kill to get them. She treated me like her daughter but, I saw her more as an older sister. Taemin has red hair that he sweeps to the side. It used to be blond but he dyed it after people said he looked just like Nana.

I sighed,"I know. They'll come after him. I'll lose another person special to me."

Taemin gave me an awkward smile,"I just don't want you to get hurt. Your my little sister after all." He wrapped a long skinny arm around me. 

I shook my head pushing him away,"No. I'm not. I'm a monster who caused her mother and possibly father's death."

Without another word I went back into my dark room. The lavender smell comforted me and reminded me of how my mom used to smell. I never told Nana that was the reason I wanted to buy it. I fell on the bed gently. I loved Taemin like a little sister should but after what I did I feel I didn't deserve Taemin's love.

"Hello Lily."

I spun around at the cold harsh voice. He had arrived in my room again. The man who ruined my life. Who murdered my family.

"I can't deal with my parents' murderer right now," I ignored him walking to the door.

He was there in the blink of an eye. Thought emerged from that night. I'm scared. He's going to kill me! I pushed the memories back down. Taking a deep breath I gasped as the same eerie shock went through me. I was out of my body. Floating in a space that I could neither see nor touch. Memories entered my mind, clearly not my own. Happy families. Sad families. Death. Birth. I watched them flash by as it was in a dream. I blinked and everything was back to normal. Except I held a purple fame in my hands. It circled delicately in my hands not seeming to burn me until it started to shake out of control. The fire spread across my whole body. Sungmin dropped me onto the ground as the flames threatened to burn him.

"LILY!" He yelled. He reached out a hand to touch me but the fire spread quickly to his hand. He hissed, fleeing the room.

"Suzy?" Nana questioned. She knocked softly on the door with no reply she kicked it down. She gasped as the fire danced on my skin.

"He...lp." 

I was out of my body again. My hair set ablaze yet it wasn't burning. The flames colored it golden blonde, disappearing from it. My eyes once a beautiful brown like my father's were now brown with red in them . I turned to my out of body self. I smirked.

I'm confident

I'm strong

I AM FIRE