MyungZY

Divine Secrets

L's POV

"She makes me so confused!"

"Who?" Sungjong asked, taking a juice from the refrigator.

"Suzy."

"What did she do?"

I sighed,"This american boy transferred into our class and when he asked her if she had a boyfriend she said no."

Sungjong smirked,"It's best if you just forget her."

"Yeah maybe your right." If doesn't even consider me her boyfriend, what is the point?

My phone lit up with light, Touch playing in the background. In big letters Suzy's name was highlighted

"Who is it?" Sungjong asked, peeking over my shoulder.

"Suzy," I managed to whisper."What's wrong?"

"Please just hurry here," she sobbed.

"Where are you?'

"JStrong Hispital. Room 671," she answered. A cracking heard in the background. The phone beeped, ending the call.

I pulled away from the bed, shaking on my shoes. Almost breaking off the door, I opened it. Sungjong  stood hurrying to keep up with me. The car wasn't in the driveway and from what mom had said earlier it seemed like she wouldn't be back until tomorrow. Taking off like a bullet, I could hear Sungjong's hurried steps behind me.

"W-What i-is going on?" Sungjong shouted.

"Which way is JStrong hispital?"

"Left, why? What do you need to know?" Did something happen with Suzy?" He pressed

With even breath, I turned left jogging until big white building popped into view. Taemin tugged on my shirt pulling me into the building.

"Where's Suzy?" I asked

"She is upstairs having a memory attack," Taemin replied

"What is that?"

He glared,"She is having bad memories resurface because of a friend's accident. I don't like you but need you to go comfort her. Next to me and Nana your the only one who can do it. Go!"

Suzy's POV

I lay in the bed. Shivering at the dark that surrounded me. The bed was big and soft but that made the dangers of being in even scarier. The only comfort I had in this big house was the songs my once beautiful and strong mother sung to me. The soft lullabies she sang at night to put me to sleep. Thses sweet lullabies now turned to horrid nightmares, I couldn't escape.

Bloddy bodies piled everywhere

A man with a knife

With blond hair

Eyes as red as the bloody moon

Daddy is going to be killed soon

"Run!" Daddy shouts, as his blood splatters on me.

I scream,"No!"

"Suzy!"

I scream trying to back out reality,"Leave me alone!"

"Suzy!" L yells, shaking me.

"L?" I ask."It was so bloody."

L lets me lay my head on his warm chest,"It's okay. I'm here."

"why?" I blurt out."Why don't you hate me? You should hate me."

"I could never hate the one I love," he whispers

I snapped back into the reality of this situation. I'm laying on L's chest. It's warm and comforting. I long to stay with him. I see our life together but then, I see the danger I can put him in. Just like my mom and dad.

I pull away,"I'm okay."

"Your not okay! Tell me what's wrong?" he demands, stopping me from leaving.

Taemin is watching from the corner of the hall. He shakes his head in protest.

I sigh,"I'm being hunted by demons. I'm not normal."

A silence hung in the air, until L's laughter rung out,"HAHAHA. Are you kidding me? Demons?"

I took a deep breath, summoing the red fire. I held the fire in my hand, as it danced onmy fingertips,"Do you believe me now?"

"W-What? H-How are you?" He asked, stammering.

"I'm not normal," I smiled

Taemin appeared next to me, grabbing L and me just as the wall exploded. 

"What's going on?" L yelled

"Nana and Jonghyun are here," Taemin replied

"Now I'm Jonghyun. One of the demons who wanted to kill her," Jonghyun smirked."Nice to meet you, human."

"Wanted?" I questioned

"He's on your side now," Nana said, landing on the ground

"You better be yeobo." Key grinned, standing tall from his bed."Because I need your help to protect Suzy."

A/N: So Suzy finally told L and where is Sungjong? Why hasn't Top or Hyoyeon came in yet? Taecyeon is coming very soon. Sungjong will have a major part in the next chapter along with Hyoyeon and Top. I don't know about Taecyeon yet. Also my stupid dad just made a rule saying I can't get on the computer unless I'm doing homework like I'm going to listen to that . He cares nothing for my education. He only hates that I can wake up with only six or seven hours and get more done than him. That pisses me off.I'm definetly going to talk to my mom about that. He is such a bastard. Sorry for ranting but, he is trying to take AFF from me and there is no way in hell I'm letting him take what I actually like to do away from me.