Weak

Divine Secrets

Yubin's POV

"Where is she?" Top asked

I sighed,"I didn't get her. I had to run because three demons were there."

"Demons? Hm there is something you aren't telling me."

I glanced back and forth nervously,"No I'm not."

"Your eyes..aren't golden. They have a ring of green that surrounds them. What happened?" Top asked, backing me into the wall. I don't know why but I just couldn't let him see my eyes. Once he did....everything was over.

"Nothing! I DON'T KNOW!" I yelled. Is that a lie?

"Oh, I see."

"W-What?" I stammered.

"She hurt you just like Taecyeon," Top said, pulling back a few feet.

"No!" I shout. He's wrong! She would never hurt me, right?

"Haha. You even protect her so dearly. Just like Taecyeon. I guess it's my turn to go," Top grinned. My legs felt like jello as he got farther away from me. Taecyeon....please...help her.

"You can't! You'll die!"

He smirked, pulling his coat from the rack,"Then I'll kill the demon who gets in the way." 

Suzy's POV

After telling L more about my real life. He at first was confused and scared. He slowly warmed to the idea of having a very special girlfriend.

"So, can you fly?" He asked

"So far. I have no idea. I mean I didn't even know I would be able to make fire. Much less control Yubin. It just...happened." I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"Didn't you say Yubin was calling out to someone?" Taemin asked. He made no attempt to cool his anger. Taemin had always been very against me being friends with L bur now he absolutely hated him. Hopefully he'll calm down. He punched the wall of the building, creating a hole. Maybe not.

"Yes," I answered. I remember the strange feeling. It felt almost like she knew whoever she was trying to contact wouldn't come. It was like a depression or fear was keeping them away.

"What if she was trying to alert somebody about you?"

But who? "It doesn't matter. Even after Jonghyun didn't catch her, I'm still keeping contact with her." I told him.

"Where are we going?" L questioned, holding my hand. Having a guy discover your being hunted by demons can really make him get way more inimate with you.

"Hyoyeon's place," Nana said, opening the heavy door easily.

"Who is Hyoyeon?" I said.

"A dear friend of mine," Nana smiled brightly.

"Is she...human?" L asked, fanning himself in the humid room.

"No, she's a fairy who eats boys for dinner," Taemin answered, not even blinking an eye.

L paled, squeezing my hand tighter,"Oh."

"Last I recall I was born to human parents, Taemin."

He grinned,"Sorry just trying to scare him. I really don't like him."

"Not even a little bit?" L asked.

Taemin glared,"None."

"Soo I'm guessing that human girl is Suzy? The one who everyone wants?"

"Yes," I smiled."Nice to meet you."

Hyoyeon greeted me back with a soft laugh. Her blond hair floating in the air like a halo. So pretty. She's pretty, funny, and nice. She seems like a down to earth. She's like the perfect girl. 

"Who are you?" Hyoyeon frowned.

"I'm L, Suzy's boyfriend."

"Yes, I know that but what is special about you?"

"Well I'm good at sports but other than that nothing. I'm just a normal human," He answered, reaching a hand out to greet Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon slapped L's hand away,"Suzy come here."

"Why?"

"We came here so, Hyoyeon could help you to understand your powers. She's physic," Nana said, pushing me towards her.

I strode to Hyoyeon, glancing at L. He looked even more worried than before. I had a feeling that something bad was about to happen. Where were Key and Jonghyun?

"Right here," Key smirked. It was like he read my mind!

"Thank god," I relaxed, putting my hand on Hyoyeon's. I felt my body and mind get in. I was in a empty space, memories surrounded me and I could hear the sound of shoes on the floor.

"Where am I?"

"In your mind, duh. Don't you see your memories?" She said, skipping happily along the invisible path.

"Where are are you going?"

I followed behind afraid to be alone. She stopped suddenly, glaring at me.

"What do you see in that human?" she asked.

"What?"

"What do you mean? You're a human too. Don't you understand?"

Her hair darkened, lighting thundering around us,"DISGRACE! I am great...he is powerless. His kind is destroying this WORLD!"

I pulled my arm roughly from her hold, slamming myself out of my mind. I groaned at the chaos in my mind.

"Suzy!" L called.

I grabbed L's hand trembling. Hyoyeon was nice how could it be possible that such thoughts roamed her mind?

"Hyoyeon?" Nana asked, tapping her.

Hyoyeon pulled L from me, Key acted quickly throwing her to the ground. She hissed, attacking him. Her fingers digging into his skin. He groaned, pulling away for a second. She charged at L, I blocked her. Throwing her across the room. How? I could barely lift a box how could I throw a person.

"Are you okay?" I asked

"Yes, check Key!" He ordered, brushing me off.

Key was holding his face. The wound now a simple cut,"She's being controlled."

"What?"

Key struggled to his feet, putting a hand in front of me.

"Suzy...he is right behind you!"

I twisted to see him but, Key blocked my view. I could hear his chilling voice in my head.

"Move demon."

"No," Key protested,

There was a crack as the man whipped around me.

"Key?" I called. The man blocked any view of seeing Key.

"So your Suzy? Pretty weak for a human aren't you?" He said.

I clenched my teeth,"You'll pay for tha-!"

My eyes widened and I spit out the blood. I dragged my hand down to my stomach. It wasn't there.

Top smirked,"Weak."

A/N: I"M BACK!!! BACK BACK BACK! Haha any shawol who got that is awesome. Anyway after a few days without internet or Aff , I'm finally back on it. I was depressed but my crush helped to cheer me up. So this is a long chapter, Hope you like it. Subscribe and comment. NO SILENT READERS!

MACROS!!!!!!!!!!