Loving Only Him

THE WEDDING STORY

 

CHAPTER 2 - LOVING ONLY HIM

 

“SiWon ah, what are you doing here? You never told me you were going visit me at my home earlier.” YunHo was shocked when he saw SiWon was there and not HeeChul. It was almost nine o’clock at that time.

“I just got dumped. She left me.”

“Who? Yoona?”

“Yeah… She told me that I’m not her taste. She also brought her new boyfriend along with her.”

“Just..” Before YunHo could finish his sentence, a person came and greeted him at the door. “Hello, YunHo shi”

SiWon looked at the new face that greeted YunHo.

“Please come in, you too SiWon ah. This is Doctor Kim HeeChul, my family doctor replacing his father. He just got back from overseas and finished his medic and now he was working at my wife's grandfather’s hospital.” YunHo introduced his friend to the young doctor.

“Well, doctor this is Choi SiWon, my co-worker and my best friend, he’s single by the way.” YunHo introduced HeeChul to SiWon. HeeChul blushed after YunHo said that. “Let’s go in.”

“Where is JaeJoong sshi?” HeeChul asked YunHo.

“Oh, he’s in the bedroom. This way.” YunHo lead HeeChul to the bedroom. The doctor then checked on JaeJoong’s condition. “Let’s get inside too, SiWon ah. We'll talk after this.” YunHo walked over to SiWon after he realized that SiWon was still standing outside and not even moving for a second.

“He got a fever and that caused him to faint in the bathroom earlier. Other than that, he’s okay. Don’t worry. I will give you medicine.” HeeChul checked his bag and he realized, he didn’t bring the medicine box with him. “Just wait here, I’ll be back in a minute. I left the medicine in my car.” HeeChul closed his bag and walked out of the room.

“YunHo ah, whose that?”

“Who’s what?”

“That doctor I mean...” SiWon said.

“Well he’s HeeChul, my family doctor, like I said earlier.”

“ I know that but, I don’t know why he looks too beautiful to be a doctor. With that blond hair of his, it looks a bit unsuitable for a doctor. I think I fell for him. Can you set us up?”

“What? You fall in love already, not even half an hour ago since you came to my house and said you just got dumped and within a second you fall in love. I don’t know if I can do it. Just flirt with him like you flirt with others. It’s easy right? After all, you are the Casanova in our company, not me.” YunHo takes his place and sat on the bed beside JaeJoong before he reached for the cold hand into his hand.

“Please.. help me. Don’t you see, I can’t even speak in front of him. How can I ask about him myself?”

“Okay.. I will help you but, are you serious this time? I don’t want to see HeeChul get hurt by you.”

“Yeah, I’m dead serious about this.”

HeeChul walked into the room making SiWon and YunHo's conversation stop.

“I just need to give him an injection to cool down his fever and make sure after this, to give him the medicine after he eats, three times a day. Please make sure to finish the antibiotic, even when he is better, just to make sure that he stays healthy.” HeeChul pulled JaeJoong’s hand and gave JaeJoong an injection after he used an anesthetic.

After HeeChul finished his job, he asked to leave.

“SiWon ah, could you please lead the doctor to the front door. Since my wife needs me.” YunHo took that chance to ask SiWon to lead the doctor away, so that SiWon could talk to HeeChul by himself.

“Is that okay with you, SiWon shi?” HeeChul asked SiWon.

SiWon nodded to HeeChul. HeeChul left the room first. SiWon still managed to walk near YunHo. “YunHo ah, you said that you will help me.”

“I already helped you. I even gave you a chance to talk with him by yourself. Just believe me, he would be glad if you asked him by yourself. Just go and make sure to close the door, okay.”

SiWon walked to the door and closed it before he walked to HeeChul, who had been waiting for him. After the door closed, YunHo laid beside JaeJoong on the bed. He pulled the sleeping man into his arms and hugged JaeJoong. After a few seconds he fell asleep too.

 

 

“Are you okay now, Jae ah?” YunHo asked after JaeJoong gained consciousness. JaeJoong already slept for a night.

“I’m fine. Sorry for troubling you.” JaeJoong looked at YunHo’s panda eyes. ‘It looks like he didn’t get any sleep. Was he waiting for me to wake up, was he looking after me this whole night without getting any sleep? I thought he was sleeping while hugging me last night, maybe that’s only my dream.’ JaeJoong thought while feeling really guilty because he already had been a burden for that man.

“It’s okay. Now just rest okay. I already called your school and informed them about your sickness. Ah… before that, eat this porridge.” YunHo spoon fed the porridge to JaeJoong. After a few spoons of porridge, JaeJoong was already full.

YunHo smiled, “Now, take the medicine.” YunHo placed the medicine on JaeJoong’s hand and handed him a glass of warm water. After he saw JaeJoong eat the medicine, he pulled the blanket over to cover JaeJoong’s body.

“Get some rest okay. I need to pick up some documents at my office. I will be back soon.” YunHo left after he made sure JaeJoong was already asleep.

 

 

JaeJoong POV

Where did Yunho go? I can’t find him in this room, usually he was at my study table. Slowly I walked to the door and then walked towards the living room. I saw YunHo sleeping soundly on the couch. He looked really tired.

I saw a pile of documents and a few pieces of paper on the coffee table together with his laptop. I can tell that he has been working while taking care after me. It’s my fault he gets this tired. YunHo ah, I’m sorry for not being a perfect wife for you.

End of JaeJoong POV

 

JaeJoong got over himself, then he headed back to his bedroom. He walked to the sleeping man on the couch, together with a blanket on his hand. He pulled the blanket to cover YunHo body. Then JaeJoong headed to the bedroom again and got some sleep since it’s already one a.m. He had to go to school tomorrow.

 

 

“Jae, are you sure you are really okay to go to school? The exams are already finished, right?” YunHo looked at JaeJoong. He was still shocked after all. This morning, JaeJoong woke up earlier than him and woke him up too after JaeJoong got his shower. Now, JaeJoong prepared him breakfast, well not a real breakfast since JaeJoong only got cereal and some fruit and mixed them together into the milk. Well it’s delicious, even if it’s simple.

From what he saw in the kitchen earlier, that was surely big efforts JaeJoong had to give, to prepare the breakfast for him. The kitchen was  a mess, but he knows JaeJoong worked hard for all this.

“I’m okay. Don’t worry. Plus I need to practice for my graduation day.” JaeJoong sit in front of YunHo and ate his cereal. “Is it okay for me to go out after school today?” JaeJoong suddenly said, while waiting for YunHo to answer.

“Okay, but make sure to call me when you're coming back so I can pick you up.”

“Okay, thank you.” JaeJoong finished his breakfast and waited for YunHo to finish his breakfast too.

After he got ready, YunHo drove JaeJoong to his school. JaeJoong looks happy, only from what YunHo can conclude from what he saw. They arrived in front of the school gate.

“Thank you for the ride.” JaeJoong moved forward and pecked YunHo’s lips. JaeJoong got out from the car after that, leaving YunHo dumb founded. ‘Did he just kiss me?’ YunHo never thought JaeJoong would do something like that. 

 

 

“Hyung when are you going to get married?”

“Well, seriously I don’t know Jae ah. My fiancé said that she wanted to finish her studies first.” HyunJoong said with a sour face to his four years dongsaeng. Well, they know each other when JaeJoong was in junior year, while HyunJoong was in his senior year, after they got selected for the competition for their school and they were selected to be the best pianists from their school.

JaeJoong giggles at his hyung, looks like his noona didn’t want to get married yet. He still remembered how HwangBo noona was always tough with HyunJoong hyung. Both of them always fought with each other and they got together because of JaeJoong. It was JaeJoong that  set them up together.

 

Flashback

On the competition day, that was being held in their school.

JaeJoong takes his place in front of the piano. He fixed the microphone place near to him.

“Before that, I want to dedicate this song for my beloved HyunJoong hyung and HwangBo noona who will graduate soon. Let’s hear it, Lovin’ you.” JaeJoong played the piano keys without looking at the music sheets in front of him.

After he finished playing, he said “All I want to say is just… Noona ah, hyung really loves you. I am just a cupid here, so I spread the love. That’s all, thank you.” The audience laughed at what JaeJoong had said. He left the stage with a big smile.

End of the flashback

 

“Sometimes, I wonder why I told you about my feelings for her.” HyunJoong took the latte in front him and drank it.

“Because I’m the cupid, I spread the love. But hyung ah, even if you didn’t tell me, I already know you always find a way to have a fight with her just to see her angry face that you really love.” JaeJoong laughs after that, before HyunJoong joins him too.

Outside the coffee shop, a man with an umbrella was staring at the two men laughing together. He just finished his meeting with a client together with his co-worker. The man headed to his car's back, his plan on making a surprise for his wife, for graduating high school, didn’t work like what he had already planed.

YunHo left a message for JaeJoong saying that his friend, SiWon will pick him up after this. Since SiWon was near the area where JaeJoong had been and YunHo still had work to finish. Although at first, he wanted to spend the time with JaeJoong at home, but after he saw JaeJoong with a man at a café he found an excuse, just to abandon his jealousy.

A/N: Thank you for subscribing this story.. hope you all enjoy this.. Thank you for the readers that left the comment after reading this, at least I know someone was appreaciate this. Thanks for my beta too, I'm sorry since I got a pile of works to do and didn't find any time to post this.. I just want to know if should I keep this story PG 13 or should I write some rated scene...