The Most Memorable Day

THE WEDDING STORY
 
 
CHAPTER 5 - THE MOST MEMORABLE DAY
 
 
 
YunHo's POV
 
“Good luck on your graduation day.”
 
“Thank you, hyung. Are you not going to see my graduation?” JaeJoong asked me. I stopped my car in front of the school gate.
 
“I have an important meeting this morning, but I will try to come.”
 
“It’s okay if you are busy hyung. Plus, umma and appa will come.”
 
“Okay.” I looked the other way, not facing JaeJoong’s face. Its looks like you didn’t want me to come, Jae ah.
 
“Hyung...” As I turn to face him, he pulls me and his lips touch my cheek. He kisses my cheek.
 
“Bye...” JaeJoong dashed out of the car, he didn’t dare to look back at my face.
 
Bye, JaeJoong ah. I’m sorry, I can’t stay by your side. I know you don’t love me. You kissed my cheek perhaps, just to make me felt happy. Not even trying to kiss my lips, like you did before.
 
End of YunHo's POV
 
 
 
 
JaeJoong walks to the stage when his name was called. As a class representative, he needs to give a speech to the others. His eyes were searching for someone, someone that he really hoped to be there. He was disappointed to see that person was not there.
 
JaeJoong finished his speech and received the diploma. He also was the best student for that batch. His parents were proud of him. He did prove that even though he was the grandchild of the school owner, he gained success on his own, without any help like when others thought that his teachers were bribed by his grandfather to give him a good result. He even told his grandfather, not to interfere with his school life, which means he wanted to get success based on his own effort.
 
JaeJoong walked to his family. His father and mother in law were also there, but the one he was waiting for still didn't appear yet.
 
“Congratulations, Joongie ah.” His parents said, followed by Mr. and Mrs.Jung to congratulate him too.
 
“Where’s YunHo? I thought he was going be here.” Mrs.Kim asked JaeJoong.
 
“He got an important meeting this morning, but he said he will try to come.”
 
“Appa and Umma need to go first, since we need to attend a wedding of our friend.” Mrs.Jung said, while Mr.Jung nodded his head, agreeing with his wife. “Congrats, dear.” Mrs.Jung hugged, JaeJoong followed by Mr.Jung.
 
“Okay.. Umma, Appa. Thanks for coming to my graduation day.” JaeJoong said, as he watched his father and mother in laws walk away.
 
“Well, it’s time for us to go as well.” Mr.Kim said to his wife.
 
“Just enjoy your time at school okay? Remember to greet the principal. You were going to see your friends and teachers too right, before going home?” Mr. Kim asked his son.
 
“Yes, Appa.” With that, JaeJoong’s parents also made their way to their business.
 
 
JaeJoong's POV
 
Just great!. I thought they would come to my graduation to celebrate it with me for the whole day, but it looks like they got more important matters than to celebrate it with me. I was left alone, just like during my kindergarten’s convocation day.
 
I walked to my class as we were having our class celebration. After an hour there chatting with my classmate, I walked to the teacher’s lounge. I greeted the teachers and thanked them for teaching and guiding me through my school years.
 
In about half an hour before school ended, I walked to the principal’s room and gave him my father greetings. After that, I walked to the gate, to wait for my husband to pick me up. After five minutes of waiting, a black Audi stopped in front of me. A man came out from it, he bowed to me.
 
“Young master, your father asked you to come home.” My house butler, Mr. Shin opened the backseat’s door for me.
 
I walked in without saying anything although, I thought that YunHo will pick me up. Did something bad happen at the meeting? Why didn’t you show up? I was still hoped that you would be there. I looked at the outside view and wiped my tears. I never felt really sad like this before.
 
End of JaeJoong’s POV
 
 
Mr.Shin looked at his young master through the rear-view mirror, JaeJoong was looking outside while he used his hand to wipe the tears from staining his eyes more. His young master looked really sad. There must be something that really upset him to make him like that.
 
Luckily, they arrived at the Kim mansion, JaeJoong opened the car door beside him, and walked into his house after saying thank you to the butler. Mr.Shin looked at his young master that walked through the door. JaeJoong was already out without waiting for him to open the door.
 
JaeJoong walked into the house, his father and mother were waiting for him in the living room. He didn’t see YunHo there.
 
“Jae dear, can we talk for a sec?” Looking at his son, Mr.Kim spoke out, as he saw JaeJoong searching for someone.
 
“Yeah, Appa.” JaeJoong said and sat on the couch beside his mother.
 
“Jae, I want you to hear clearly what I'm going say after this.” JaeJoong nodded to his father.
 
“Well... I know maybe why you keep wondering why you are here and not at your house...” JaeJoong looked at his father as he knows his father is going to say something that is really important and was related to his marriage.  
 
“I want you to accept this. You... from now on are... no longer... married Jae ah.” Mr. and Mrs. Kim looked at their son's face.
 
JaeJoong was shocked to hear that, but he still had no expression in front of his parents. “Are you saying that... I had been d..di..divorced?”
 
“Yes, Joongie ah.” Mrs. Kim said to her son. She knew that JaeJoong always tried to cover his sadness. When JaeJoong still a kid, he never cried in front of anyone. He always ended up crying alone inside his room.
 
“I ... I need to see my friend, he has a little party at his house. He invited our classmates too. I need to go now.” JaeJoong smiled to his parents and tried to look like the news was nothing to him.
 
“Are you okay, dear?” His mother asked.
 
“I’m okay, Umma. I need to go now.” JaeJoong said to his mother with a smile. He walked faster to the door and bumped into his younger brother.
 
“Hyung?” ChangMin said, he saw JaeJoong just walk away from him, Ignoring him. JaeJoong also ignored their butler.
 
“What's wrong with hyung, Umma?” ChangMin asked his mom, who was sitting on the couch.
 
“YunHo divorce him.”
 
“WHAT!!” ChangMin was shocked to hear that. No wonder he saw tears inside JaeJoong’s eyes.
 
 
 
 
JaeJoong ran to the bus stop, he managed to stop a taxi. He didn’t say anything after he told the driver to drop him at the place he wanted to go to. Even the taxi driver could only look at the poor young man. He just drove to the place.
 
 
JaeJoong's POV
 
I’m no longer his wife, why, why did he divorce me? Did I do anything wrong to make him really want to divorce me?. Or did he want to marry another person, maybe he found someone that he loved and he couldn't stand me anymore.
 
I paid the taxi fees and walked to the apartment in front me. I got into the lift and pushed the third floor button. I walked to the house number 303. I rang the bell for a second and waited for the person to show up.
 
A woman appeared in front of me.
 
“Noona...” I hugged her as my tears kept flowing and she pulled me into her house.
 
“JaeJae...” Noona keep patting my back as she tried to make me sit on her couch.
 
“JaeJae... care to tell noona? What’s wrong with you?”
 
“YunHo divorced me today.” I said, I can see she was also shocked with that news. “He didn’t love me, that's why he divorced me.”
 
End of JaeJoong's POV
 
 
She didn’t manage to say anything to the young man. Surely, that would be a great impact for JaeJoong. She knew that JaeJoong really loved his husband although they married at a young age and their marriage was based on family.
 
 
Photobucket
 
A/N: I know that maybe you all was hating me for making them separate but trust me it for their better future. I hope I can write a better '' for this fic... I don't know if it was okay... My beta can't do her beta anymore since her laptop was broken and I hope you all can understand if my next update was really bad at grammar~~