I'm Sorry

THE WEDDING STORY


CHAPTER 8 - I'M SORRY


 

YunHo POV

“Hyung, would you tell me did you really love Jae hyung?. You promised me earlier.”

“Minnie, I r... I really love Jae but I know he doesn’t love me.” I stretch my hand as I answer ChangMin remark.

“Hyung...” ChangMin doesn’t look shocked with my confession but he shakes his head, maybe he doesn’t believe that I love JaeJoong but I divorce him like I don’t love him.

“If you really loved him, then why did you divorce him?”

I know that ChangMin will ask the question sooner or later but I still can’t decide if I really want to tell him or not. 


Flashback

“Hyunggie, JaeJoongie want to be a principal when JaeJoongie grow up and JaeJoongie really want to go to Japan to study but I also want to married with someone that I really loved.” Sweet little JaeJoongie answer his favourite hyung question about his ambition. 

“Really? Why do you want to go to Japan?”

“Because Japan was a romantic country for me, especially when the cherry blossom was bloom. I loved cheery blossom after white lily.” He scoops the ice cream into his mouth.

“So you don’t love hyung after all, you just care for the flower. It must be lucky for the flower to receive your love, I wishes I was a flower...” I pouted while waiting for my little angel to please me again.

“Hyung, don’t be over sensitive... I love you more than I love the flower but I will love you more if you give me more ice cream.” JaeJoong giggles after he saw YunHo was smile but after he say that he will love YunHo more only if YunHo gives him more ice, YunHo’s face was a bit pissed off to him. 

End of flashback 


“HYUNG!!, HYUNG!!, are you dreaming when I was talking to you?” ChangMin shakes my shoulder.

“Sorry, Minnie ah.”

“It’s okay. Just answer my question already.”

“Truthly... I saw him with a man a day before I divorce him...”

“Hyung... you should ask him first about that man because as far as I know he really didn’t close to any man except his class mate and some seniors at the school. You are just jealous, hyung.” ChangMin cut before I could really explain to him the real reason.

“But that’s not the only reason I divorce him. I don’t want him to stop his ambition and become my full time wife. I don’t want him to be like that. I don’t want him to waste his study after all this school year, since we are kid I know he really wants to be a principal. I know he really want to go to Japan and saw cheery blossom. He wants to get married with someone he loves. That was the reason for me to let him go. I will be a burden for him, a distraction for him to achieve his ambition.”

“Hyung, do you know what?”

“What?” I asked ChangMin back curiously.

“Well... to tell the truth is JaeJoong hyung had fall in love with you since the first time you two meet with each other. Before married to you, he always being dreaming to become your wife until one morning Umma called him ‘Yah, Mrs.Jung JaeJoong wake up for school or your husband will leave you alone’ just to wake him up to go to school at morning. Well, you know he always be a sleepyhead. By marrying you, it’s like a dreams came true to him.” ChangMin laughed after he said that.

I shocked when I heard what ChangMin said. There’s no way for it to be like that. Why didn’t I realize it?.

“Since the very beginning hyung, I always know that both of you are matches with each other. You two look good together since you both kids.”

“Then who’s the man that I saw with him at the airport earlier?” I know I may sounds like a jealous man but I really am jealous right know that’s why I need to ask ChangMin about this.

“That was HyunJoong hyung, hyung best friend and he’s going to married so there’s no need to get jealous.”

“But they go to Japan together.”

“I think you are mistaken because HwangBo noona was with them too. It’s HwangBo noona was the one originally should go to Japan alone but then HyunJoong hyung want to tag alone since they are getting married in two months and they going to stay in Japan until noona finish her study.

“Then there’s nothing I can do more, Minnie ah. Jae and I already divorce. I already give the divorce letter to my family lawyer. I only can wait for him to come back here but I don’t think he’s going to forgive me after all this.” 

End of YunHo POV


ChangMin POV

“urghh, hyung!!!.” I really wish I can help both of you. I look into YunHo hyung’s face, it’s already miserable. I must talk to Umma and Appa about this when I got home after this.
No matter what will happen after this, I still want to see both of them together. I must inform HyunJoong hyung about this too. Looks like I have another mission to be solved.They never now about my first mission and I will make sure they cannot know about this second mission too. It’s not like the divorce thing was in my first mission.

YunHo hyung, you should thank me for this mission I being doing just for both of you to be together. I thought my first mission to see you both married already succeed but now I need to do another mission to reunite them back. I thought you really a genius but the truth you just clueless like JaeJoong hyung too.

Umma and Appa surely will shock with this. Am I really didn’t have anything else to do other than interrupting my hyung’s relationship. I’m just a teenage and I had to think for their relationship but once again if my hyung happy I surely will get rewards.

End of ChangMin POV


 


 

YunHo POV

The weirdest thing happened the other morning, I woke up with tears in my eyes and one rolling down my cheek and I knew I must be dreaming of you again. JaeJoong ah, I’m sorry but I don’t know you love me, I thought by letting you go this time was the best choice. I know I love you but what I really want was for you to be happy even if I was not a part of your happiness.

I always know that I in love with you since the first time I saw you at the garden, your small hand holding mine, your sweet voice calling me hyung even there are others that calling me hyung but there is only one person can make it sound so damn special and that person was you. 

Even if you are not beside me but I will never forget the kiss we shared during our wedding.
The blush on your face as caught me stare at you. Even I know that there are things that we don’t want to happen but have to accept, things I don’t want to know but have to learn and people I can’t leave without but have to let go. I should never allow yourself to be my option while you always deserve to be my priority.

I’m sorry, JaeJoongie…

I’m really sorry for doing this… If there still a destiny for us, I will fight for it and make you mine once again. This time, I will never allow myself for being a stupid again. I want you to know that I love you even there’s no hope for it.

End of YunHo POV


 

 

 

“How’s YunHo shi, ChangMin ah.?”

“Well almost a month after JaeJoong hyung was away, he starts to live his life back. I believe he was doing it for their future. I hope my hyung too was happy.” The phone call was made by HyunJoong and ChangMin was feeling very glad when he received it.

“He starts to make friend and smile more but did you already asked your parent about their divorce since JaeJoong was clueless when I asked him.”

“Luckily hyung, my parent didn’t do anything yet. I manage to stop them but when I want to reveal it Jae hyung, YunHo hyung was rejecting. He wants Jae hyung to focus on the study and their matters will be resolved after Jae hyung come back from Japan.” It’s almost a year since JaeJoong studying in Japan and ChangMin last contact with HyunJoong since he was busy with things he had to handle.

“I thought so, thanks ChangMin ah. By the way, HwangBo noona was pregnant. JaeJoong was so happy when he found out about it, he even promises to take care of HwangBo noona more and forget that I’m still there to take care both of them.” HyunJoong laughed after confessing about his wife and JaeJoong reaction.

“I hope that manage to distract him from thinking about YunHo hyung and the divorce thing. Oh before I forget, congratulations hyung. It’s only nine months since you got married right?.”

“Welcome, yeah and she was on her third months. I hope everything going well.”

“Well, send JaeJoong hyung my love and I miss him, asked him to call home next week umma wants to have a chat with him since she had to accompany appa to Berlin yesterday for a week.”

“Yeah, bye ChangMin ah.”

“Bye. Hyung take care of Jae hyung for me.” ChangMin said and hang up the call, he miss his older brother. They never this far for a long time even when JaeJoong was married to YunHo, they always eat together at school. He miss those time when his brother still in Korea.



Photobucket

P/S: Hope you all will enjoy and comment this!!