Goodbye My Love

THE WEDDING STORY

 
CHAPTER 7 - GOODBYE MY LOVE




The plane to Japan already board, ‘Goodbye, my love’. The man looks sad but he will not regret with the decision he make. He walks to outside of the departure hall, without looking he was bumping into an old woman. The woman basket falls and some of the fruit rolling on the floor.

“Sorry, I’m so sorry.” The man then helps the old woman picked up the falling fruit. He hand the basket back to the old woman.

“Thank you so much, young man. May I ask why you are looking so sad?”

“My wife just leaves to Japan. It’s my fault I divorce him and now he far away from me.” YunHo didn't know why he told the old woman his problem but he really need someone that he can tell and he had a feeling that he can trust the woman.

“Oh my, why did you do that?” She shocked after she heard it.

“Well, I don’t think he love me. We got married because of our family although I know him since he was 7 years old. Until one day, I saw he was at the cafe’ with another man. They are chatting happily. He never knows that I always love him since we were child and that’s why I agree with the marriage. At house, he always called me hyung and I know he only thought me as an older brother not more than that but that just part of the reason.”

“But you can’t keep assume that’s what he truly feel. Maybe that guy was his friend only. Calling you, hyung doesn’t make it like he only thought you as an older brother maybe he don’t know what to call you. I was like that too when I got married. I called my husband with his family name, just because he is older than me and we never know each other, we also married because of our family but you know him since you guys were children, so he always called you hyung since you were children maybe because of that.”

“I...I...” YunHo thinks again after hearing what had the old woman said. He didn’t think about that before. It’s all his fault, he should asked JaeJoong first before doing all this sudden decision. 

“If you truly love and miss that person, then love will come again when you have to meet him again. Just like playing a game of hide and seek no matter where he hides or even if you can’t see him, he must be waiting at some place for you. Amid the countless chaos, just like the sincere prayers of love, the people in love will surely meet again.” The old woman then gets up from the branch that the both of us sit. She took an apple from the basket and gives it to YunHo.

“Here, take this.” 

YunHo took the apple although he doubt to do that at first, “Thank you”

“Yeobo... I’m sorry for keep you waiting.” Another old man come and hugs the old woman from behind.

“It’s okay plus this young man was keeping me company.” The husband let go of his wife.

“Thank you, my son for keeping my wife company. What are the two of you are talking about?”

“It’s nothing dear.” She keeps holding his husband hand. “Just remember one thing, if you truly love him let him go, if he come back to you it will be forever yours.”

“Oh yeobo, why did you say a love quote to this young man?”

“I will tell you later. We really need to go right? I can see our daughter was coming towards us.”

“Yeah, I forgot about that earlier.” His husband laughs.

“Excuse us first. We need to go now. Good luck young man.” The old couple said.

“Thank you for the advice.” YunHo bow to the elders, as he saw they are going to leave.

“Mr.Jung.”

“Chae Kyung-shi, what are you doing here?” YunHo asked his employee. That girl was SiWon’s secretary.

“I came to pick up my parents in law. The one that was talking to you was my mother in law.”

“Oh... So, these are your parents.”

“Yeah. I need to go now, Mr.Jung since I will be back to the office after this.” Chae Kyung bowed to her boss and leave with her parent.

YunHo looks at the leaving figure, now he was alone again. 

 

 

 

 

ChangMin walks to his parent together with the Jungs. He really wants to know what happen to his hyung and YunHo hyung. He didn’t even see YunHo at the airport, he want to asked the Jungs if YunHo hyung know that JaeJoong hyung was going to further his study at Japan.

As he walks he saw a familiar figure was sitting on the branch, staring blankly at the floor.


ChangMin POV

YunHo hyung!. 

I walk to my parent asking for their permission, “I had something to do. I will be back by myself.”

“Okay.” My Appa said although his face a bit confuses but he didn’t ask anything.
After my family leave together with the Jungs, I walk to the familiar man.

“YunHo hyung.” I said and tap his shoulder a bit.

“ChangMinnie.” His face a bit shocked maybe he didn’t expect for me to saw him here.

“Hyung... why didn’t you going inside to see Jae hyung before?”

“I... I... I was sending my friend to the airport, he’s going to Jeju Island.” I can see YunHo hyung was lying to me, he didn’t send anybody to the airport. He went here to see JaeJoong hyung.

“You can’t lie to me, hyung. Our parent, yes but not me, the genius ChangMinnie. You are going to see JaeJoong hyung earlier, am I right?.” I stare into his eyes sending gaze so that he will tell the truth to me.

“...Well, I really miss him, Minnie ah but it just too hurt to see his face right now. I just hurt him. How am I gonna face him?” I can see from his appearance he misses JaeJoong hyung but what I didn’t understand why he did that, why he let go of JaeJoong hyung.

“Hyung, can you tell me one thing that I really want to know after all this time.” 

“What is it?” I can see he also curious what I gonna asked him after this.

“Do you really love JaeJoong hyung?”.

“I...I... How about we go to hyung’s house first and then I will send you back to your house?”

“Okay.” I just save my money from going home on my own. I know I’m really brilliant. I will ask him until he tells me about all things that happen between him and JaeJoong hyung.

End of ChangMin POV

 

 

 

 

A woman at the age middle 20 years old was walking into JaeJoong’s bedroom. She knows if she left JaeJoong for a minute, the young man will start to think and lost into his world. JaeJoong was staring at the black shirt and she believes that was YunHo’s shirt.


“JaeJoong ah, it’s okay for you to cry. Noona know how it feels.”

JaeJoong then pull the woman into his arm. He hugs the woman tightly. “It’s hurt, why can’t I stop thinking about him?”. It’s almost a week since they arrive at Japan and every single day HwangBo can see JaeJoong crying because of YunHo.

“Please don’t cry too much. You are going to start your study tomorrow, you don’t want to be late tomorrow morning right?. Let’s sleep okay.” 

“But I can’t even close my eyes to sleep, noona ah”

“You can. You told me, you are going to be someone that he will appreciate the most when you back. You are going to show him you can be a perfect wife for him and make him regret for letting you go, right?” She patted JaeJoong’s head.

“Yes. But noona can you teach me how to cook. Before this he was the one that preparing the breakfast for me but I want to be a great person and prove him that I was worth to be marry.” JaeJoong smile to HwangBo as the girl was agreeing with his decision.

“Of course, Jae ah. Noona would love to teach you too. Remember what I told you earlier?” HwangBo smile to JaeJoong.

“Yes, noona. I would never forget about that.” JaeJoong still remember when they were on the air plane when he was crying because YunHo was not even there to meet him before he’s leaving to Japan for their last meeting. HwangBo once said to him, ‘to love someone deeply gives you strength but being loved by someone deeply gives you courage, remember there always someone that loves you without you notice it such your parent, brother and me also your hyung. There still more love for you to receive.’ 

HyungJoong saw his fiancée was hugging his dongsaeng but he know that was what the younger man needs right now. He would never go jealous over JaeJoong because the younger man was the one that unite him and his fiancée, HwangBo. 

He going to make something to return JaeJoong’s happiness but he doesn’t found any clue to start with. He needs to know firstly, why YunHo did divorcing JaeJoong without any reason and didn't even talk to JaeJoong about that.