New Vow

THE WEDDING STORY

CHAPTER 14 - NEW VOW

 

Both of them walk through the corridor and passing a few classes. The students take glances at the couple, some was wondering their status and some was arguing about their the couple age.

“Jae, do you know who the first student council president was?” YunHo said as he looks at the student council room that they just pass by.

Emm…” JaeJoong nodded his head, “It’s you.” He smiles to YunHo.

“Then… what more you know about me as the president of student council?”

“I know that you were the longest term who handles the council which since you in first year, right?” JaeJoong asked back, he looks a bit confused although he was sure about the answer.

“Hmm.. yeah..” YunHo nodded at his wife’s knowledge about him.

“Do you want to know a secret?”

“What?”

“I write something about someone I love, inside the principal room.”

“I think I heard that somewhere during my school time, but I never saw it. I thought it was a rumor only.” JaeJoong looks at his husband’s face, didn’t believe that the first ex-student council president could behave like that. “What did you write?.”

“You will see it soon.” YunHo chuckles as he teases JaeJoong more. He pulls JaeJoong’s hand and they walk hand by hand, showing his possessiveness over JaeJoong.

YunHo could see a few of the teachers was smiling widely and greet his JaeJoong like they never saw him. YunHo smile to some of his ex-teachers, asking for their help to take care of JaeJoong.

“Morning, Mrs.Jung.” The vice principal greets JaeJoong since they already know each other since JaeJoong study at that school. “Mr.Jung, long times no see.”

“Yeah, I was busy. Park Seonsaengnim.” YunHo greeted his ex-teacher that already been a vice principal.

“Mrs.Jung, I would be glad to assist you like your father asked me.” Mr.Park said to JaeJoong.

“I would be glad to know that. I want to see the school budget for this year and if it was okay I want to hold a meeting tomorrow.”

“I already arranged the document on your table. I will arrange the meeting for tomorrow as for today, I want to introduce you to some of the new staff and teachers. The board of director meeting will be held in the end of this week.”

“Okay.” JaeJoong agree with Mr.Park suggestion. “YunHo ah, should you be at the office now?”

“I should but I don’t know if I can leave my wife here…”

“You should go or you will be late, did you tell me that you had a meeting on eleven at the morning. It’s already nine.”

“Okay… be careful. I will pick you up at five, okay?” YunHo was pouting a little bit didn’t want to let his wife go.

“Okay, bye.”

 

 

JaeJoong looks around the principal room. The room was once his grandfather’s room, now he took it with full of responsibility. He has been searching for YunHo’s handwriting but couldn’t find it anywhere.

He walks to his table and sit properly on the chair that already prepared. A piece of paper was stuck on the table that covered by glass. He was smiling, no wonder it never been found by anyone, it just a piece of paper that only the person who becomes the principal knows about it.

Just like a picture of you, I’ll wait for you. You are the air that I breath, I love you more and more. Joongie ah…

JaeJoong smile reading it, it was the same thing that YunHo always said to him. His grandfather must be known about this too or else there will be no marriage between him and YunHo from earlier. If only YunHo was telling him from earlier he would tell YunHo the truth about his feeling too. 

His picture was slips beside the handwriting notes, it’s a picture when he was sleeping at greenhouse belongs to YunHo’s family during his visit when he was 10 years old while YunHo was on his last year of high school. He smiles through the day.

 

 

2 month later…

On that beautiful Sunday morning, date 10th of June, located at the beach near the Jung’s family vacation house, a handsome man was wearing his wedding suit waiting for his wife to reunite one again.

On the other side of the altar was a white piano and two man was near it, as soon as the guest was silent. They take place and the pianist begins to play his music together with a singer harmony voice. A small young boy was walking with a girl while leaving petals of roses on their trail, behind them there was a beautiful young man was walking hand in hand together with his father while smiling to the rest of the guest and soon he looks into his husband eyes locking their look as he walks to him.

 

JaeJoong POV

I look at the other side of the altar, there was YooChun and his boyfriend, JunSu since both of them was my best friend since school. Well, YooChun was a professional pianist and his boyfriend was a famous singer hearing me to get married again he offered himself to be my pianist. I smile to him and signal him that I’m ready.

I heard the piano melody been played as I walk to YunHo. Smiling at him, locking our gaze telling him the about our love song. I asked YooChun to rearrange the lyrics that YunHo and I created together when we both child. Our love melody, song and harmony, Picture of you been play perfectly together with JunSu voice.

I reach the altar and stand beside YunHo, while him smile and take my hand from my father. I could feel there were tears in my eyes. Once again, together with him I stand beside him in front of the priest to renew our wedding vows. YunHo grabs my hand tightens it inside his hand. He smiles to me again.

End of JaeJoong POV

 

JaeJoong nearing himself towards YunHo, “Even I would only burden you more with my lacking skill of the cooking, iron you clothes and clean up our house. Even you will not get any breakfast in the morning when I wake up late, that I could not prepare you a dinner because I can’t cook. Even I can’t become a perfect wife for you and not as beautiful as others. Would you stay to love and cherish only me forever?.” He asked only the two of them can hear it while the priest in front of them was reading the marriage vows.

Yunho looks into JaeJoong’s face staring into that black doe eyes holding tightly his hand, Yunho said, “I do”

 

YunHo POV

I saw there were tears in his eyes as he heard me said that. His trembling lips, his beautiful black doe eyes always enchanted me. I wipe his tears away while waiting for the priest to finish speaking.

 “I love you more than you think, even you always burden me because of your lacking skill of cooking, ironing my clothes and cleaning up our house. Even I can’t eat the breakfast you prepare but that’s okay since I can do it and wake you up so you not going to be late. It’s okay if you don’t prepare me dinner because you can’t cook well as long as you always with me when I had dinner. Its okay even if you are not a perfect and beautiful as others as long as you always been perfect and beautiful wife in my eyes. I really love you, do you love me?” I whisper into his ear and I saw a shock on his face as he said “I do.”

He was mouthing his lips saying ‘I love you too.’ Enough for me to smile like a crazy man.

I take our new wedding ring, it was engrave with our love from still our ring barrier, ChangMin. I slid the ring on his wedding ring as he doing the same to me after that. Luckily this time ChangMin was not eating cupcakes again or else I could get a cupcake ring to be wear.

End of YunHo POV

 

“Now once again, I present to all of you Mr. and Mrs.Jung. You may kiss your wife, Mr.Jung. The priest said, JaeJoong smile to YunHo and this time he was determine to shock YunHo with his wild side. Yes, he did that. He kisses YunHo first but to the other it was an attack from JaeJoong.

“YEAH, Jae Hyung couldn’t get enough ehhh??!!!” ChangMin shouted with his big mouth making other cheering for the couple.

JaeJoong lock his hand behind YunHo’s neck making the guest go all wild. While YunHo still lips locking his wife and deepen his kiss more but it stop when YunHo realize his wife wasn’t moving. Eyes still close. Lips didn't moving at all.

“JaeJoong!... JaeJoong ah!! Joongie ah!!” YunHo shake his wife for a few times but his pale wife still not moving. Their family start to gather around and YunHo carry JaeJoong in his arm running into the house. Mrs.Jung returns to his son together with a glass of water. YunHo take the water and drop a few on to the towel. He wipes his wife face with the towel. ‘Why didn’t he realize that JaeJoong was pale a bit during all this time?’.

While Mrs.Kim return with a doctor by her side, “YunHo ah, let’s the doctor examine him.” With that HeeChul was doing his job checking on JaeJoong blood pressure. After that JaeJoong open his eyes as he was recovering.

“Is it okay for me to ask you something, Mrs.Jung?.” HeeChul asked JaeJoong.

“Yeah..” He tried to sit with YunHo help.

“Did you do any ual activities these two months?” HeeChul looks at the blushing faces in front him. Didn’t wait for JaeJoong to answer, he asked another question. “Are you easy to get tired around these two weeks?”

“Yes, since I was a bit busy with the wedding preparation.”

“Suddenly feeling dizzy and vomit sometimes?.”

“Yeah…”

“Well… I hope I’m not mistaken but make sure to go to hospital for further check-up. Congratulations, YunHo ah. Your wife are pregnant but I’m still not sure how many week. Make sure to check up after this.” HeeChul shake YunHo hand. While YunHo and JaeJoong still in the shocked.

“Yes, I’m going to be an Uncle.” ChangMin shout really loud. Making all the Kim’s and Jung’s that was there laughing.

A/N: Sorry for all the wait!!! the new update!!