EPILOGUE - BABIES COME HOME

THE WEDDING STORY

 

 

EPILOGUE - BABIES COME HOME

 

 

After a week spending at the hospital, JaeJoong finally came back home. His face was glowing, enough to make the people surrounds him smile seeing his face. YunHo has walked beside his wife since JaeJoong’s hand was holding for him as support to walk.

YunHo doesn’t want his wife to walk more since it could open up the stitches, carefully YunHo carries his wife bridal style in his arm to sit on the couch in the living room. Their babies finally arrive been carried by ChangMin, MinHo, JunSu and YooChun.

Their youngest babies still in the hospital since he got a fever, so the doctor has decided to hold the baby for a few days more.  JaeJoong was worried actually leaving his youngest baby at the hospital but since the baby being inside the incubator there’s nothing he can do.

“JiYool ah… Grow up and be a genius like Uncle Minnie.” ChangMin who was holding the couple’s older children said as he make a way to the couple that was sitting on the couch waiting for their children.

Their second child, MoonBin was held by YooChun. Giggling at the YooChun’s face. The third was a girl, TaeIn was sleeping inside MinHo’s arm while the fourth was throwing tantrum at JunSu.

“MoonKyul, please my dear stop screaming.” JunSu said to the small little baby but the baby was being harsh to him and screaming louder.

“JunSu ah, let me take Kyullie.” JaeJoong said to his best friend notice that JunSu would never be handle the little baby. The baby boy was quite heavy from his older siblings for about 3.0 kg, while the other just 2.8 kg.

MoonKyul stops screaming as he can feel his mother's gentle touch was surrounding him.  YunHo just smile, feeling proud over his wife’s affection. He knows that JaeJoong was the best person ever appears in his life, he wouldn’t ask for more as long as he can stay with that person forever.

JaeJoong rocking the little baby inside his arm, while singing a lullaby. Finally baby MoonKyul was sleeping soundly in his mother’s arm. Through JaeJoong was feeling tired but soon it was gone when he was seeing his baby was sleeping.

YunHo takes MoonKyul away from JaeJoong, as the baby finally falls asleep leaves the small baby in his grandma’s care. He knows JaeJoong still tired from the journey from hospital. He carried his wife to their room making JaeJoong sleep again leaving their parents and friends without saying anything.

‘Thank you for giving me these great and the most memorable gift, Joongie ah…’ YunHo caress his wife’s smooth cheek with loving gesture. The younger man was sleeping soundly in their bed, forgetting about the surroundings.

YunHo take the chance and make his way to see their babies. After all the things JaeJoong had done for him during their wedding, there’s only one way he can make up for his loves one by taking care of their babies and JaeJoong too.

 

 

 

The babies were loved by everyone in the house, especially by their parent. JaeJoong take a look at his new born babies, the formula milk given to the babies using the baby milk bottle although at first they only prepared for three babies but luckily his best friends brought some other baby things as a gift for them.

JaeJoong was holding onto MoonBin since their second child was crying like crazy when he didn’t get the milk. Carefully, JaeJoong placing his son on his lap so he can feed the baby some milk. MoonBin tend to be held by YunHo and JaeJoong and usually cried when other people was trying to hold him.

YunHo walk in with two other milk bottle in his hand, one for little JiYool and another one was for TaeIn luckily their fourth child was sleeping in the cradle that was placed beside JaeJoong. “You’re okay, Joongie?” YunHo said realizing his wife was in his deep thinking.

“I was worried about Yuuki. It’s been a week already…”

YunHo place his hand on top of his wife’s hand, holding onto the small hand belongs to his wife. “The doctor just calls me, we can go take Yuuki to be home this evening. He was fine, I know he was a strong boy.” YunHo trying to erase his wife worriness. 

Yuuki, their youngest child was the most resemble his wife, his white snow skin really just like his wife.  Just like his name, Yuuki brings the trait like his name, Yuu means gentleness while Ki means hope and life. JaeJoong was the one that gives the boy’s name, YunHo just agree when  his wife wants to name their last son using a Japanese name like JaeJoong's great grandmother.

When they receive the news about Yuuki wasn’t being able to be brought home with his other siblings, he was hoping that Yuuki will be fine and now his little boy just prove to them that he was like his Umma’s hope for him to be, gentle yet always have a hope to live on.

 

 

Almost nine months had passed, today was their grandfather’s first death anniversary. ChangMin walks hand in hand with his fiancé, MinHo to the living room. They were waiting for the others to be ready for the ceremony.

They are going to visit their Grandpa’s grave site. YunHo walking into the living room with JiYool and MoonKyul in his arm follows by Mr and Mrs.Kim from behind and not to forgot their beloved MoonBin and JaeHan in their arm.

“Where’s Jae hyung?” ChangMin asked noticing his older brother wasn’t there.

“He’s changing his and Yuuki’s shirt too, since Yuuki was  vomiting the milk when he feed him.” YunHo said to ChangMin while placing his son on the baby carrier.

It’s true having the quintuplet at the same time was a heavy task but his wife did a great job. The family was a big help to them, they had to stay in the Kim’s mansion since Mrs. Kim doesn’t approve for them to leave their babies to some babysitter at their own house.

“Let’s go…” JaeJoong walks down with Yuuki in his arm. He wore a simple black suit usually wore during a ceremony like that while Yuuki was sleeping soundly in his mother's arm.

 

 

At the grave site, Mr. Kim starts doing the deep bow twice to his death father. Follows by JaeJoong, YunHo and ChangMin lastly. JaeJoong’s eyes filled with tears, he was on the verge of crying but he knows too well he needs to be strong. Luckily, their babies were silent during the ceremony.

YunHo holds his wife’s hand standing in front the tombstone. In his arm was JiYool while JaeJoong was carrying their youngest child, Yuuki. ‘Grandpa, Yunnie here with Joongie… The promise I made to take care of Joongie as long as I alive, I’m still protecting him and care for him just like I always promise to you, Grandpa.’

JaeJoong looks at his Yuuki that already asleep in his arm, ‘Yuuki, this is your great grandpa’s tomb. Umma brought you and your siblings here so that Umma’s grandpa will get to know you, because of great grandpa, Umma married to your Appa and Umma had you all too.’

“Grandpa, this is Yuuki. Your youngest great grandson, I’m sorry not being able to bring them all earlier. I’m sorry not being able to fulfill your wishes to see them before you died.” JaeJoong was sobbing, he can’t continue anymore.

ChangMin looks at his brother’s sadness, he was feeling sad too. At least their Grandpa knows that his older brother has YunHo beside him. “Grandpa… here is little MoonKyul. He was just like me, he likes to smile and I’m sure he will be like me. MinHo was holding JaeJoong’s hyung third child, she was TaeIn, Joongie hyung said it was Grandpa wishes to name one of the girls with Grandma’s name. He did what he promises to you.” ChangMin said as he introduces the babies to their Grandpa.

“Appa, this is MoonBin. The second after baby JiYool, he had YunHo’s face through his nose was like JaeJoong a bit.” Mr. Kim said as his youngest son that holding MoonKyul steps to the back with MinHo making way for him to introduce their new family members to his eldest.

It was like yesterday all the things happened, JaeJoong silently watching his brother and father talking to his dead grandpa. He wishes the things would be better for them in the future. His husband smile to him erasing his painful heart that yearning to cry his heart out loud. He really misses his grandpa, the warm hand, hug and a warm smile that his grandpa shows him. He misses to call his grandpa, had a date and cook for his grandpa. He’s closer to his Grandpa since he never knows his Grandma since his Grandma's death before he was born.

YunHo wipes the tears staining JaeJoong’s cheek, he knows how sad to lose someone special. Grandpa Kim blessed them to be together and how can he forget that, because of Grandpa Kim’s wish they are together, married as husband and wife till now.

‘Thank you, grandpa for giving me this angel. I will cherish him and our children as long as I’m alive. See you again, grandpa.’ YunHo smile sadly to the tombstone, hoping that their Grandpa would hear him.

The couple was the last one leaving the grave site, as ChangMin and MinHo leave with two of the couple’s children earlier than the older Mr. and Mrs. Kim with MoonBin. JaeJoong looks at the sea that widely spread in front of his Grandpa’s tombstone, he wishes for his life to be bless with happiness and good health by his Grandparent.

 

 

A/N: I hope you don't get disappointed that I didn't write any scene of  YunJae taking care of their quintuplet, let's save it for other fic. Thanks for my loyal commenters and the subscribers even to my lovely silent readers that I hope I can heard from you all.