Hurting You, Bleeding Me

THE WEDDING STORY

 

CHAPTER 3 - HURTING YOU, BLEEDING ME

 

“Omo, Yun why did you let yourself get all wet like this? Go upstairs and change okay.” Mrs.Jung said to her son.

YunHo walked to his room and got changed. His phone was vibrating, he got a message. He reached for his phone and read the message.

 

From: My lovely wife <3

I'm already at home, hyung.

Did you finish your work yet?

Be back safely, okay.

 

YunHo just ignored the message. He get out from his room and walked to the kitchen. He saw his mother was there. He walked to his mother and hugged the old woman from behind.

“Yun are you really okay, son?”

“I…I .. need to… tell you and appa something.” YunHo released his mother from his hug.

“oo..okay, what is it?” Mrs.Jung washed the slices of carrots, then put the carrot slices into the boiling soup.

“I…I mean both of you, maybe after dinner.”

“Yun, why didn’t Jae come along with you?” Mrs. Jung closed the pot after she shut off the stove.

“He’s … at the house.  He's tired after all, he needs to wake up early since tomorrow will be his graduation day. I was in this area since I had  a meeting, that’s why I’m stopping by.” YunHo took out the plates and other eating equipment, to set the table, from the cabinet.

YunHo walked to the dining table and organized it like he always did. Since his mother was not working, she was the one that managed the house without any help from the maid. They only hired a walk in maid, which needs to clean the house only. YunHo was the one that helped his mother in the kitchen, even though he doesn’t cook, but he still knows the cooking basics.

“Yun, could you call your appa for dinner, dear?” Mrs.Jung tapped her son's shoulder from behind. “Just leave it to me.” She asked YunHo to leave the plates to her.

 

 

“So.. what did you want to tell us earlier, Yun?” Mrs.Jung asked YunHo.

YunHo looked at his mother and father figures after taking a deep breath. “I … I.. want a... divorce.”

“What?!” Mr.Jung looked at his son that had been staring at the floor as if there was something interesting to stare at. Surely the news was a shock to them since they always thought that YunHo and JaeJoong were perfect for each other. They looked like a perfect couple.

“Relax, dear.” Mrs.Jung patted her husband's hand. “Yun, why do you want a divorce?”

“Umma… I don’t think our marriage is working. Plus Jae is too young to be a wife, he's still not ready. I can’t look after him. I’m a bad husband. He deserves someone better than me. I think he has someone that he loves and that person surely will love him more.” YunHo started thinking about the man he saw with JaeJoong earlier at the café.

“Are you really sure, Yun?” Mr.Jung asked his son.

“Yes, Appa.”

“Then, Jae is alone at the house right now? Is it okay to leave him alone Yun? Are you going back tonight?” His mother asked him.

“I know but...”

“No buts, I want you to go back right now. Tomorrow we will talk to the Kims about this. If Umma isn't mistaken, the day after tomorrow is Jae’s graduation day right? It would not hurt for you to see him for the last time, right?” His mother's soft spoken words surely leave a great effect on YunHo. YunHo nodded to his parents, before he left.

“Honey… I can see he was hurting himself.” Mrs.Jung said to her husband, she let the tears falling from her eyes. Mr.Jung pulled his wife into his arms and hugged his crying wife. 

“I know that dear… he surely loves JaeJoong more than he loves himself, like how I love you. He still thinks that Jae doesn’t love him. Although they married at a young age, but didn’t they realize that they are meant to be together from the moment they saw each other?” Mr.Jung still remembers the day when they visited the Kims new mansion.

 

Flashback

“Ummmmaaa!!!” A small kid ran into his mother's arms, releasing his hand from the other boy's hold.

“Jae, where did you go dear?” Mrs.Kim hugs her son back.

“I was walking in the garden, but I got into the maze garden. I tried to remember the way out, but I couldn't find it, so I got lost, but luckily I met hyung. He was lost too, but I promised him that I will find a way out for him.”

“What are you saying, Joongie ah?. You were already lost, so how could you find a way out for another person?” ChangMin said finishing his mother's blueberry cupcake.

“Minnie!!! I told you to call me hyung!!! I’m older than you! I’m your older brother! You brat. Now, shut up and eat your cupcake.” JaeJoong scolded his younger brother.

“Yeah, sure. After you can find a way out from that puzzle garden yourself!” ChangMin drank his smoothie.

“He found the way out.” Another boy released himself from his mother's hug.

“Is that true, Yun ah?” JaeJoong’s mother asked him. Mrs.Kim was eager to hear his younger son calling his older son, hyung. She also didn’t know why ChangMin refused to call JaeJoong ‘hyung’.

“Yes, Mrs.Kim. He even said that he will find a way to my house too.” YunHo chuckled at the cute JaeJoong beside him. 

YunHo just walked in the garden, after he met the Kim family, although Mrs.Kim said that his older son didn’t show up to meet them all ,since the boy was going out, even when Mrs.Kim already mentioned about their visitor that evening. Without realizing it, he got into the puzzle garden after he got permission from his parents and the Kims to look around the garden. The garden was where he met JaeJoong.

“Okay then, Jae hyungggg. Are you happy?” ChangMin shaked his head, as he was pissed off with JaeJoong’s behavior. Even ChangMin can find the way out from the puzzle garden himself.

“Thank you, hyung.” JaeJoong hugged YunHo. Surely he was happy after his younger brother called him hyung.

“Let’s go, I want to show you my house.” JaeJoong pulled YunHo into his house, leaving their parents and his so called-younger-brother-but-think-like-an-old-man.

“They surely were perfect for each other.” ChangMin said, as he looked at his hyung enter their house. While Mr. and Mrs.Kim also with Mr. and Mrs.Jung were shocked to hear the genius comment from ChangMin’s mouth and that was the thing that had been thought of by them too.

End of Flashback

 

 

YunHo walked into his house, it’s almost 1 a.m. as he walked, he found a sleeping body on the couch. It’s JaeJoong. The younger man was waiting for him until he fell asleep.

 

YunHo's POV

I walked over to the couch and found JaeJoong fast asleep. He's so beautiful even he's sleeping. I pulled him into my arms and carried him  bridal style into his room. As we reached the bed, I placed him on the mattress. I pulled the comforter and cover up to his upper body.

I’m sorry Jae. I love you, but I know you don’t love me. You even call me hyung although we're already married. This is for your own good, I know after this you might hate me and maybe will never want to see me or think of me as your hyung anymore, but that’s okay, as long as you are happy.

End of YunHo's POV

 

YunHo leaned and kissed JaeJoong’s forehead, then he walked to his room. The day after tomorrow was a big day for both of them. A day that will change their life.