Returning To Love

THE WEDDING STORY

CHAPTER 10 - RETURNING TO LOVE

 

YunHo POV

I walk into my house and I saw the key card was on the key lock. There must be someone enter my house. Maybe it's only ChangMin since he know I always placed my key card below the pot but he never been this careless to leave it on the key lock. Plus he always informs me first before coming over.

After taking the key card, I walked to the living room but not even a shadow of ChangMin was there. Maybe he's in the kitchen, eating with all his stomach can take. I'm still wonder, why he really enjoying his time to eat at my kitchen, it's not like my kitchen had every food he want to eat. Why don't he eat at his house that the maid gladly stuffing him with everything he need. I'm shocked because ChangMin was not in the kitchen too.

Did I forgot to place the key card below the flower pot?. Maybe that’s it. I should go to change my shirt. I walked towards JaeJoong’s bedroom but still I can't understand why my heart was beating so fast.

I never forget about JaeJoong, I know that I couldn’t forget about JaeJoong. I sleep in JaeJoong’s bedroom even brought my paperwork inside his bedroom. It’s rare for me to step inside my bedroom after JaeJoong fly to Japan.

ChangMin even called me and start nagging about JaeJoong, I know that JaeJoong already back to Korea but I didn’t find any courage to meet him again. I know he blames me after what I did but I don’t mind as long as he can achieve his ambition.

End of YunHo POV

 

YunHo walks into his room to find some dvd since he was bored. He opens the door and step inside the room, he shocked for a while. His eyes gazed on the body that was laid on his bed while hugging his shirt. The sleeping man must be tired because of crying since YunHo can found some tear stains on the pale man cheek.

‘How long have you been here?, What did you doing here? Did you miss me? You a truly beauty, I never could turn my face away from you, JaeJoongie ah.’ YunHo looks at the sleeping man. He walks towards JaeJoong and placed the sleeping man into a more comfortable forms. As his hand touched JaeJoong’s body, he realizes that JaeJoong was burning. JaeJoong had fever.

‘No wonder he was so pale.’ YunHo opened the air conditioner inside his bedroom and setting the temperature to the normal temperature. YunHo pulls the blanket and cover half of JaeJoong’s body. He looks at the clock on the night stand. It’s almost ten o’clock.

YunHo walks to his bathroom ad took a small towel with him. He runs the water onto the towel and then he walks into his room again. He placed the wet towel onto JaeJoong forehead. He looks back at JaeJoong’s hand and he realizes JaeJoong still clutching his shirt. He wants to pull the shirt away but JaeJoong grip on his shirt was too tight.

YunHo sighed, he give up on the shirt and let JaeJoong hold it. Without even YunHo realize the hold on his shirt already loosen.

“Yunnie….” JaeJoong talks in his sleep. YunHo looks at the unconscious man. YunHo took his chair on his working table and place it beside the bed. He sits and waits for JaeJoong to awake.

 

 

“Aisshh… Where did JaeJoong hyung go?” It’s almost midnight already. ChangMin tugged KyunMin into his bedroom since KyunMin refuse to sleep alone since he always sleeps with JaeJoong.

ChangMin reached his hand phone and dial for JaeJoong’s number. It’s ringing for a while until a voice heard. ‘YunHo hyung!’.

“Hyung…”

“Don’t worry ChangMin ah. Jae was here. He had fever and still sleeping.”

“Oh… is that so?. I guess you will take a good care of him. Don’t worry about Umma and Appa, I will tell them later. Take care of my hyung, okay?” ChangMin said while smile, since he never thought JaeJoong will go to their old house. ‘I guess there’s no need for my interruption this time.’ ChangMin said to himself.

“Okay… Night, ChangMin ah.”

“Night, hyung.” ChangMin ended the call first.

 

 

After calling his office to inform his secretary that he will not going to the office for that day, YunHo walks to the kitchen and prepare the breakfast for JaeJoong. After that, YunHo walks into the bedroom and found that JaeJoong already wake up. He placed the breakfast he made for JaeJoong earlier on the top of the night stand then he stand beside JaeJoong on the bed.

He can see that JaeJoong tried to move away from him as the bed was shaking a bit.

“I’m sorry for trespass your house, I will leave now.” JaeJoong tried to leave the bed but YunHo caught him first making JaeJoong sit on his lap. JaeJoong was too shock to do anything.

YunHo hugged the smaller man waist from the back. “Are you trying to run from me again?.”

JaeJoong nodded.

“Why, is it because I divorce you?”

He nodded again. He can felt his eyes become teary.

“Don’t you miss me, don’t you love me?”

JaeJoong just cried, he didn’t know what to answer. Yes, he missed YunHo but that man already divorced him and of course YunHo surely don’t love him.

“Even if after this, if I told you that I love you as a husband should be, are you will run from me again?” YunHo asked since JaeJoong didn’t answer his question before.

JaeJoong shook his head. Even he himself didn’t believe he just shook his head, because he knows he loves YunHo even they are divorce.

“JaeJoongie ah, I love you…” JaeJoong shocked after he heard that but he already promise he will not running away again.

“I … I lo..ve you too, Yunnie hyung.” JaeJoong said he turn around and hug YunHo back. He placed his head on YunHo’s shoulder.

“Don’t call me hyung anymore just Yunnie is okay. I really miss you…” YunHo wipe JaeJoong tears away.

“But we’re divorce already. I can’t call you that anymore.” JaeJoong just blink his black rounded eyes to YunHo, making YunHo smile at his cuteness.

“No… we are never divorce Joongie ah, thanks to our parents and your younger brother.”

“Why?”

“Because the reason I divorce you is to make you achieve you dream first. I know if I don’t make decision like that you will never remember your ambition. You always said to me you want to be a principal one day but when you married to me you seem to forget your ambition. I don’t want you to do that. I know that the only way for you to continue your ambition. Even though it might break your heart, I got to do it. So, the only way is divorce you. I know if I asked you earlier, you won’t listen to me. Then I got jealous with your friend, a day before you graduate I saw both of you at the café chatting with each other. When I divorce you, I pass the letter to my parent to give it to the family lawyer but the letter never reaches him. Thanks to your genius brother.”

“But that’s not true…”

YunHo shocked when he heard it, his face was draw with full of question.

“The truth is being a principal was not my first ambition. My first ambition since I was child was to be your wife. Even ChangMin know it. Am I really bad in expressing my feeling?. You should ask me first before jump on a conclusion like that. Luckily, ChangMin was my genius brother. Stupid Yunnie…”

“No… it’s me that too blind to see it. I’m really stupid not noticing your eyes showing how much you love me.”

“Well… why don’t we eat first, I want you to feed me, Yunnie ah.” JaeJoong takes the porridge bowl and place it on his lap. YunHo smile then take the spoon and scoop it to feed JaeJoong that sitting on his lap.

 

 

“You should go back, hyung.”

“I don’t want to go back.”

“Minnie, I will drop him at the house after we had dinner after this.” YunHo said to the caller as he snatches the phone from JaeJoong. He ends the call after that.

“Don’t pout, Joongie ah. You should go back. Plus I don’t want Appa and Umma to get worried because of you. It been two days since you got better from fever and almost a week you spend here. I don’t want them to get worried although I already inform them first, I’m sure they worried enough.” YunHo said to JaeJoong, he drove the car away from the amusement park.

After having their breakfast, JaeJoong suggest to go date at the amusement park since they never had a chance to go before this. It’s going to be their first date. Then they had a dinner at the La Cassiopée, a French restaurant.

After the date at the amusement park, they had been interrupted by ChangMin’s call asked for JaeJoong to comeback. Since JaeJoong already spend a week at YunHo’s house, the Kims was worried not that they worried about JaeJoong but they worried about KyunMin since the child start asking about his missing mommy.

 

 

“Mommy, Kyunnie miss mommy.” The boy said as he saw JaeJoong figure in front of the door.

JaeJoong hugged the boy that running toward him after he reach the front door. While YunHo just stood beside JaeJoong with a blank face.

“Mommy so sorry, Kyunnie ah” JaeJoong said as he picked up KyunMin into his arm. They walk into the mansion and sit on the couch at the living room.

“Who is this handsome ajusshi, Mommy?” The cute boy said while sitting on JaeJoong’s lap.

Leaving JaeJoong on silent as he can’t say anything, what should he said to KyunMin about YunHo and how he going to tell YunHo about KyunMin.

 

 

p/s: Thanks for all the comment and subscribe.. My internet connection was really bad so hope next time I will manage to reply all the comment.