New Principal

THE WEDDING STORY

 

CHAPTER 13 - NEW PRINCIPAL

 

 “Yunnie ah, I’m bored. Let’s go on a date today?.”

“But…”

“No but. We never really go on a date. After we got married, you never ask me to go on a date. The date to an amusement park before was not counted. Pleaseee….”

“Where do you want to go then?”

“Any place will be good as long as Yunnie with me.”

Oww… sweetly cheesy. Come, let’s get ready.” He takes his wife hands, as he pulls JaeJoong following him to their sharing bedroom. He sat his wife on the bed while walking into the walk in closet. There is no way YunHo going to disagree with JaeJoong suggestion.

Yunnie ah, don’t forget my LV backpack. Bring it, here.” JaeJoong said asking his husband to bring the backpack with him.

“Can you take the Polaroid camera inside the second drawer?.” JaeJoong ask YunHo to take another thing.

YunHo take the Polaroid camera as well as he placed a bottle of mineral water beside his wife. “Here.”

JaeJoong take it all and arrange it all inside the LV bag. He zips the bag and waiting for YunHo. YunHo come out from the walk in closet. JaeJoong eyes caught something on the hanging shelves below the LCD television in front their bed.

JaeJoong walks to the shelves and take the thing together with him while walking back to their bed. As soon as he saw YunHo walk out from the closet, he stands up together with the thing in his hand. “Yunnie, wear this.” JaeJoong said as he put the black fedora hat on YunHo.

Meanwhile, YunHo eyes search for something. ‘There it is’. He smiles as he walks to the night stand beside the bed. He takes the red beanie before he was heading back to his wife and place the beanie on JaeJoong's head.

“Now we’re perfect.”

YunHo take a few packets of biscuit together with the bento that JaeJoong have already prepared and place it inside the LV backpack. They are going to have their picnic date.

 

 

YunHo rode the bicycle carefully while JaeJoong was hugging him on his back, enjoying the scenes of the evening autumn. Reaching the park, YunHo stop pedalling on the bicycle and park the bicycle under a tree.

JaeJoong reaches YunHo’s hand as soon as after YunHo parks the bicycle. JaeJoong pulls YunHo to walk to the swing. “Joongie, isn’t it a bit dangerous.”

“But… I want to play the swing.” JaeJoong turn to face YunHo with his adorable pouty lips, the one YunHo can never resist.

YunHo sighed at JaeJoong’s action. “Okay, I will push you slowly.”

JaeJoong smile when YunHo said that.

“When will you start working?.” YunHo pushes the swing slowly didn’t want his wife to get falls and hurting from it.

“After HwangBo noona and HyunJoong hyung back, luckily Kyunnie want to stay with ChangMin today.”

“If not then, he will beg you nonstop to take him to the Ice cream shop, right?”

“Yeah... I told him not to eat Ice cream everyday but he talks back to me and told that Minnie was eating it everyday.”

“Both of them surely love to eat..” YunHo push the swing carefully, didn’t want to hurt JaeJoong. “I’m hungry...” YunHo whines to JaeJoong.

“Let’s eat. You can stop pushing the swing, Yunnie..” JaeJoong said, YunHo stop the swing then he helps JaeJoong to carry the bag together with their picnic bucket.

They walk to the place the park the bicycle and sit under the shady tree. JaeJoong place the bucket and open the bento that he made. He takes the chopsticks then take the kimbap that was already serving in the bento.

Yunnie, taste this..” JaeJoong take the kimbap near YunHo mouth asking his husband to taste the kimbap that he made.

YunHo who was resting his head on JaeJoong’s thigh open his eyes when JaeJoong asking him, he opens his mouth to taste the kimbap. He chews the kimbap carefully, tasting it until all of its finishes. “The best kimbap ever…”

YunHo continue his rest, enjoying his evening with JaeJoong. He smiles and close his eyes, as the soft breeze greets them. There was not many people at the park mostly are children, JaeJoong run his finger on YunHo dark brown hair softly enjoying the evening breeze.

 

 

A week after that, HyunJoong and HwangBo arrives in Korea together follow by JaeJoong parent. As for little KyunMin, he was back to his parent. While YunHo and JaeJoong, they start living together back at their old house, enjoying their married life.

During the Kim’s and the Jung’s family gathering, ChangMin was brilliantly blurt out his recommendation towards the new reunite couple. Although that idea was almost can’t be accepted by YunHo and JaeJoong but since both of the families were agreed, they are just nodding and accept their suggestion to renew their wedding vows since it’s nearing their wedding anniversary.

After that JaeJoong going to start his work by becoming a principal at his grandfather school since his father and YunHo agree with it and together with that he still need to prepare for their wedding anniversary.

YunHo drives JaeJoong to the school, he looks at the nervous JaeJoong that had been really silent since they get into the car. “Are you okay?” YunHo asked JaeJoong since JaeJoong never get silent like that and a bit pale either.

“I’m okay, just a bit nervous.” JaeJoong take a look at his husband, YunHo looks so calm. Why can he do that either?.

“I know that feeling, it was like I’m first working at the company. I only though them as my favorite things and looks in their eyes during talks to them and it’s helped me a lot.”

“I will try.”

YunHo drive the car passing the school gate. The teacher parking lots were quite big since the school was a private school. He stops his car at the principal private parking lot. He notices some of the students was eyeing him as he steps out of the car.

 

 

Yah.. The new principal was coming. They said he once was this high school student too and a top student too but he’s already married. They said he was beautiful but that just the teacher’s said you know the teachers are really having a bad taste. How can a man be a beauty?” A student said to his classmate.

Yah.. Whose that man, is he was a new teacher?.” A student comment when she saw a tall handsome man was opening the passenger door.

“Wow… she’s hot.” He said as a person was out of the passenger door wearing a light violet blouse with white slack.

“Yeah…  and she’s married.” Another student commented when he saw the man was kissing the person that was wearing a platinum eternity ring. A symbol that he’s already married and belongs to the man that was wearing a similar ring.

 

 YunHo POV

Yunnie… no need to do that, there are a lot of people are watching us now.” JaeJoong said to me while touching my hand. I know he was feeling shy since that was his first day working.

There were a lot of students that have been staring at us and start to wonder what just happen and who that man. I could hear some of them saying my wife was hot. Then another said she’s married. I know my wife was hot but it’s a he not a she. Can’t they see it my wife is a he?.

End of YunHo POV

 

“Is he the new principal?.” Another student said pointing to YunHo.

“Morning, Mrs.Jung JaeJoong. I’m Choi MinHo, the Student Council President. The Vice Principal was waiting for you at the school office.” A young man wearing a school uniform said as he was welcoming JaeJoong.

The entire students look at their student council president greeting their new principal. Looks like the student was expected YunHo as their principal but seeing the hottie man beside taller one, making them forget about it and was hoping to see the beauty every day.

Forgetting about YunHo that stands beside JaeJoong, some of the students even said ‘I will come to school every day, if that hottie was our new principal’ but how unlucky that students were, they only got YunHo burning glares full of jealousy.

 

JaeJoong POV

“Thank You, MinHo sshi. Please lead me the way. Just a sec.” I turn to YunHo and smile to my husband, “Do you want to go with me too?”

“Would be glad since I really miss this school too, it’s been so many years after I graduate from this school.” YunHo said as I grab his arm and let the boy lead us.

“Wow, they are hot.”

“Is it a he not a she and he was the new principal.”

“What?, he was the new principal?.” The students are still gossiping about their new principal.

“I bet he just too hot to be a principal. His husband must be too lucky to have him as his wife.” Another boy said looking at his new principal.

I look at the student that just said that, I smile to them. They really love to gossip about others. Now I’m happy because my dream to become Mrs.Jung JaeJoong and to be a principal was fulfill. Of course my Yunnie was the luckiest and the most handsome man and no one can beat him.

End Of JaeJoong POV

A/N: Thanks for all the comment!!!