HOTTEST PREGNANT PRINCIPAL

THE WEDDING STORY

 

 
CHAPTER 15 - HOTTEST PREGNANT PRINCIPAL
 
 
JaeJoong walks around the school slowly, he was on his fifth month pregnancy. Remembering the times when he was told to be pregnant by Dr.Kim HeeChul, their family doctor at his wedding anniversary three months ago, on the next day YunHo brought him to the hospital for the further checkup and the news about his two months pregnancy bring happiness to the Jungs and the Kims family, who been waiting for their first grandchild.
 
Since it was the first time of his pregnancy, he feels glad that he manages to learn from HwangBo during his stay with those couple years ago at Japan. While YunHo was learning to manage his family time since he didn’t want JaeJoong to be alone at their house, they move back at the Kims family mansion and the weekend at their house or the Jungs mansion.
 
“Good afternoon, Mrs.Jung.”
 
JaeJoong smile to the students that passing him, he knows almost all student at school was calling him the hottest pregnant principal. He just smiles when he heard about it. JaeJoong pick up the call from his IPhone knowing it was YunHo who’s been calling him. “Yunnie ah…”
 
“Where were you, I was at the office already. Your secretary told me you out and she didn’t know where you had been.” YunHo asked his wife as he was feeling worried.
 
“I’m going to the cafeteria, suddenly I felt like want to eat ice cream.”
 
“I’ll be there.” YunHo hangs up the call before JaeJoong manage to say anything.
 
JaeJoong just walks slowly to the cafeteria since he knows that YunHo going to be there in any minute, well what he can say during his pregnancy his moves become slower than he used too.
 
“Principal Jung, what are you doing here?” One of the school staff was approaching him.
 
“Mr.Kang, I’m going to the cafeteria. Knowing my steps it takes fifteen minutes than five minutes.” JaeJoong said to the teacher assistant that just working at the school.
 
“Oww your belly was really huge eh, when my wife was pregnant I think it’s going to explode when he was on his nine month.” Mr.Kang JiGuk telling his experience about his wife DongWook, the other teacher biology teacher.
 
“I was only on my fifth months…”
 
“I thought it was already nine… since it really huge.”
 
“JaeJoong ah… Didn’t you say you going to the cafeteria?.” YunHo suddenly approach the teacher and principal.
 
“Mr.Kang was telling me about his wife, Kang DongWook Seonsaengnim during his pregnancy.” JaeJoong said as he can sense a jealous aura from YunHo’s voice while reaching for YunHo’s left arm for a support.
 
“Mr.Kang, I’m going first… Good afternoon.”
 
“Good afternoon, Principal Jung and Mr.Jung.” Mr.Kang walks away from the couple as he also can sense YunHo was eyeing him like an eagle was eyeing his prey. It’s scary till he can feel his knee was malfunction for a while.
 
“Let’s eat ice cream, Yunnie ah.” JaeJoong drags YunHo to the cafeteria. YunHo forgets what he feels and smiles when his wife was dragging him along.
 
A few minutes later, “You should sits first. What flavor do you want I will buy it for you?.” YunHo asks his wife while smiling sweetly to him. 
 
JaeJoong sits on the chair, “I want all ice cream flavors that available in there.” JaeJoong hand points to the ice cream stall near the cafeteria. The school was known for the most exclusive cafeteria for having everything inside on place even the outsider can eat there with a cheap price. 
 
“All?...” YunHo just smile although he knows it was really unreasonable for someone to eat almost twenty different flavors of ice cream at the same time. “I will get it now…” YunHo leaves without questioning his wife and walks to the stall.
 
After ordering and pays for all the ice cream, YunHo walks back and sits beside JaeJoong.
 
“Yunnie… where’s the ice cream I asked for?” JaeJoong asked as he didn’t see YunHo brought any ice cream cone or cups together with him.
 
YunHo just smile without saying anything. JaeJoong who was feeling a bit annoyed get up from his sit but YunHo manage to stop him. “Where are you going?” He asked.
 
“I want to …eat ice cream…” JaeJoong’s eyes were watering.
 
“Don’t cry, I already brought it but since it was too many, I thought I’m going to wait here and I already asked them to send it here.” YunHo looks at the stall back. “Looks, there your ice cream already finishes.”
 
JaeJoong take a look at the same direction YunHo was looking, his eyes was sparkle as he can see so many flavor of ice cream in front of him.
 
Three workers were serving the ice cream in front of them, luckily the table was long enough to place all the ice cream on the table. “This is your order, Mr.Jung. Have a nice meal.” One of the workers said as he walks away from the couple.
 
“Dig in.” JaeJoong said as he reaches the nearest bowl of cappuccino flavor ice cream. YunHo looks at his wife, since JaeJoong was pregnant he always eats more than usual and the things he was eating are really unacceptable sometimes for YunHo. 
 
In front of them, just say what flavors they want surely will be there. Cappuccino, Latte, Americano, Pistachio, Vanilla, Strawberry, Lemon, Mango, Tropical Fruit, Lychee, Banana, Apple, Red Bean, Pineapple, Chocolate, Coffee, Dragon Fruit, Durian, Grape and Dark Chocolate, YunHo took the strawberry flavor that he order for him and taste it.
 
YunHo just taste a spoon from the strawberry and he takes a looks at his wife, JaeJoong already finishes two flavors, Cappuccino and Tropical Fruit. JaeJoong was reaching his third bowl, the Durian flavor. “Do you want to taste these?”
 
YunHo shook his head when JaeJoong offering, since he didn’t want to taste a weird flavor. Plus his strawberry flavor was still untouchable. YunHo scoop his ice cream carefully as he was watching his wife weird craving.
 
JaeJoong’s belly was too big and sometimes YunHo can’t help but feeling worried over his wife condition.“I want to get some drinking water okay.” YunHo said as he stand up and walks to the stall that sells water. He knows JaeJoong still focusing on the ice cream and he bets JaeJoong didn't even notice he was there.
 
YunHo walks back to the table, seeing only empty cups of the ice cream as he places the mineral water bottle next to his wife, “Drink this, you consume too much sugar.” JaeJoong just drink the water without arguing. “Let’s go home, Yunnie.”
 
YunHo looks at his wrist watch, it’s already 5 pm. “Come..” They walk to JaeJoong’s office to take JaeJoong’s thing and drive headed to the Kims mansion.
 
 
 
 
“We’re home.” YunHo said as he opens the door.
 
“You back, YunHo ah, Joongie ah.” Mrs.Kim said welcoming the couple. “YunHo, Appa was looking for you. I will take Joongie to your room first.” Mrs.Kim walks beside JaeJoong, helping the pregnant man to his room.
 
YunHo walks around the mansion to find Mr.Kim, he walks to grandpa’s room and knock the door before get in. “I’m sorry for disturbing Grandpa but Umma said Appa was looking for me.” YunHo said to the man that was sitting beside his Grandpa that had been feeling unwell for these few days.
 
“Yes, I’m looking for you, YunHo ah.” Mr.Kim walks to his son in law, “The doctor said that Grandpa was critical and I’m worried what JaeJoong will feel about this. You knows that JaeJoong and Grandpa was really close, I don’t want JaeJoong to be broken if anything happens to Grandpa.”
 
“I know, Appa but it’s all up to JaeJoong. I know he was strong but to see his crying face again is not something that I’m willing to do.” YunHo said as he was feeling heavy too with the burden that they face.
 
“YunHo ah, do you remember your promise to me…” Suddenly the elder Kim was interrupting them YunHo looks at the older that was lying on the bed.
 
“Of course, by the time I’m asking for JaeJoong to be my wife it was something that I could never forget although because of my silly thought that JaeJoong and I almost divorce it was something I that I could never asked myself for forgiveness.”
 
Grandpa Kim took YunHo’s hand with him, “This time I trust you to take care of him for the rest of his life. Never leave him, YunHo ah.”
 
YunHo looks at the elder as he knows that the older wasn’t feeling healthy because of disease, that only him, Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kim and his parent that knows about it. Since JaeJoong was leaving to Japan for his study at that time Grandpa Kim conditions was already dangerous.
 
YunHo suggests to treat Grandpa Kim at the States since the doctor can’t do anything at Seoul, with his friend helps who was a doctor at a famous cardiac hospital at States, he manage to bring Grandpa Kims there to be treated. Grandpa Kim just got back last year since he insisted and the old man already knows he doesn’t have much more time to live.
 
 
 
A/N: Thanks for the comment~