GRANDPA'S WILL

THE WEDDING STORY

CHAPTER 21 -  GRANDPA'S WILL

 

“Emm.. I want more yarn to knit more mitten and booties for the babies.” JaeJoong said innocently as he actually didn’t mind about being caught like that after all YunHo was his.

“Umma, the babies were fine. We are going to get a triplet. A girl and boys.” YunHo said since his wife haven’t answered his mother question.

“We really need more yarn, Joongie. Don’t worry Umma will get it for you.” Mrs.Kim was excited to hear that. She can’t wait for her first grandchildren.

“YunHo ah, your Umma and Appa will be here next week and they thought about getting some preparation for the baby but Umma think Umma want to have a nice babies chat with your Umma on the phone right now. Joongie, Umma will buy the yarn after this.” Mrs.Kim said as she drags her younger son together so he couldn't disturb into the parent to be away and close the door excitedly.

 

 

The next day was like usual to the couple, as YunHo drops his wife at the school and drive to his office like usual. After that ChangMin gets JaeJoong to home since YunHo was busy these past few weeks.


That night, JaeJoong once again sleep without YunHo since it's already ten o’clock and he was too tired to wait for that man to come home. In the midnight, almost one in the morning, JaeJoong wake up but to greet his husband that was sleeping soundly at the working table in their room only to be accompanied by the dim table light and the light from the laptop in front him.

Some of the papers were scattered around the table also some of the documents was left open, asking to be read later. JaeJoong walks to his husband and touching YunHo’s hand that still holding a pen. “Yunnie…”

JaeJoong shakes his husband’s shoulder a little, he didn’t want YunHo’s back hurting because of the sleeping position. JaeJoong knows very well because he also sleeps likes that during his collage time. “Yunnie, wakes up...”

YunHo moves a bit from his sleep, feeling ache on his back. “Joongie, did I wake you up?” Although he was half asleep when he asked that, “Do you need anything?”

“No… I just feeling a bit thirsty, luckily Umma already placed the drinks on the nightstand so I don’t have to go down then I saw you was sleeping like that so I thought maybe you should go sleep on the bed.” JaeJoong said explaining everything to his husband.

“Let’s get some sleep…” YunHo already feeling sleepy back, he walks his wife back on the bed and lay beside the younger man like usual. 

JaeJoong can feel his husband’s arm was wrapped around him, he feels more secure and warm inside the hug. His head was on YunHo’s left arm while YunHo other hand was surrounds him on his waist. Not long after that, the sleepiness greets him too.

YunHo see his wife calm face, he caresses JaeJoong’s big belly. Hoping that everything’s will be fine after this. He can feel the baby was kicking his hand but that didn’t disturb JaeJoong that still sleeping at all. ‘Appa can’t wait to meet you all…’

Truth sometimes YunHo was worried about his wife but seeing JaeJoong's smile, it did calm him a bit from getting overly worried about JaeJoong. He knows every moment they share together was like making another sweet memories.

 

 

“Hyung, what did you get for me for this Christmas?”

“I don’t know. I already out of ideas since as long as it was lots of foods to be eaten, you don’t mind about anything else right?”

“ChangMin ah, since this year Jae hyung was going to be at the hospital during Christmas, Umma thought that we hold the party after that.” Mrs.Kim said as she was crossing the brothers chatting.

“But the FOOD!!”

“I’m sure, you could spend time with MinHo’s family after all, for your food and spend time with your fiancé too.” JaeJoong said while still knitting some yellow boot for his children.

ChangMin just silent and his cheek was puffing like a blowfish. JaeJoong just laugh since he knows his dear little brother only acting cute when he meets food. The laughing sounds filling the mansion, ChangMin smile at the sight of seeing his older brother smile.

 
FLASHBACK

ChangMin sits beside his grandfather, he was barely 20 years old at that time. His older brother already aboard to Japan to further his study but also to leave for almost 4 years already because of his heart broke. He eats the cookies remembering his brother since the cookies were made by JaeJoong and was send him by air post all the way from Japan.

“ChangMin ah…”

ChangMin looks at his grandpa as they both sitting on the patio, enjoying the morning breeze in the Saturday morning since he didn’t have class for that day. He barely had time at house since he was busy with his studies. “Yes, Grandpa…”

“After this, make sure that your hyung and YunHo be together again…”

ChangMin was shocked to hear that request. He silent.

“I know, it was hard… but promise me, no matter what it takes, make him happy, you love your hyung so much right?, you hate to see his crying face since you are kids right?” Grandpa Kim smile, remembering the times JaeJoong and ChangMin still kids, the younger one always protecting his brother. ChangMin always said that his 
brother smiling face was the best.

ChangMin smile, he never knew his grandpa saw that, he really means it when he said that his older brother smiling face was the best. His older brother sometimes too fragile and innocent to the level that nobody can take it. Before they both know YunHo, he was the one that is protecting his brother.

“I promise, Grandpa…”

END OF FLASHBACK

 
‘No matter what it takes, I’m happy for you hyung.’ ChangMin smiles at the thought. His brother dreams to become YunHo’ wife was fulfilled and he was happy with his life. ‘It’s time for me to be happy with my life too, I know I can trust YunHo hyung to take care of you hyung. Tell me I had a brother complex over my hyung but when it comes to hyung, I will never let anybody hurt him. It was like hurting me too.’

“Yah!!!”

ChangMin was shocked looks like he was in his world again making his brother slapping his back hard.

“It’s hurt, hyung”

JaeJoong smile. “Mianhe. You didn’t answer me…”

“Aishh, YunHo hyung, please take him far from me… He is getting too much violent lately.”

JaeJoong pouted at his brother comment. YunHo touch his wife from the back. “I can’t control him, plus it was your beloved older brother.” YunHo said as he knows how protective of ChangMin over JaeJoong although the younger looks like he didn’t care but he does all the thing for his older brother's happiness.

ChangMin sighed.

“Here for you, Minnie…”

ChangMin looks at the cookie jar, eyeing his brother with a question.

“Thank you for everything, I baked this yesterday… Enough for two months supply for you. I saved five cookies jar just for you in the kitchen.” JaeJoong said smiling, as he knows when he was at the hospital soon, he would not be able to bake ChangMin his favourite cookies for a long time.

Just for that ChangMin smile widely, he wants the happiness always lingering around his family. He can’t wait for his niece and nephews to be born.