(FINAL) - CHRISTMAS BABIES

THE WEDDING STORY

CHAPTER 22 - CHRISTMAS BABIES

 

Finally, JaeJoong was admitted to the ward. He’s going to be in the surgery in the next two days, a day after Christmas day. Today, he was feeling more nervous than before, the nearer the day for his babies, the more nervous he feels.

‘What if I died…’ JaeJoong shivered at that thought, he wants to see his babies. He wants to be with them, seeing their growth, taking care of them like his parent does. He sighed, his hands still caressing his big tummy, protecting his babies.

‘Be a good babies, if mummy gone… take care of you daddy…mummy loves all of you.’ Deep inside JaeJoong was hoping when the day comes he and the babies will be safe. He knows that the operation was risky for him and the babies but he already makes up his mind whatever happened, the babies would be first to be saved.

YunHo comes inside his wife VVIP ward with a smile seeing his wife in a deep thought. He catches a glimpse of tears from the doe eyes that he always stare. He walks to his wife’s side. “Are you okay, Boo?”

JaeJoong tried to hide his tears by looking at the other side, he wipes his tears as fast as he can. “I’m okay…”

YunHo sits on the bed beside JaeJoong and pulls his wife into his arm, “Are you afraid, baby?”

JaeJoong just nodded his head, he glad that YunHo was beside him, during the times like that. He glad to have someone so understanding beside him, holding him tight, calming him and making him feel safe.

“Don’t be afraid, I will be there, beside you all the time. Together, we will raise our babies together.” YunHo hugs his wife, he was nervous too waiting for the day where he can finally see their babies, the proof of their love.

 

 

 

Mr and Mrs. Kim were sitting on the sofa, resting while waiting for their son in law back from their mansion since he needs to get showered and change after a night waiting for JaeJoong in hospital. Their beloved son was sleeping on the bed, resting his body although that day was a Christmas day.

The door was knocked a few times, before it was opened. Two men were standing at the door smiling in their face. JunSu and YooChun was there, Mrs. Kim welcomed them inside. They’re silent while looking at their best friend’s face. The sleeping beauty was too ethereal to be awake.

“He’s fine… Just tired, since HyunJoong and HwangBo brought their child, KyunMin here earlier.” Mrs. Kim said, sensing that JunSu was trying to figure something.

YooChun smile hearing that while pulling his fiancé nearing him, didn’t want the shorter man to feel worried over their best friend’s condition. “Where’s YunHo hyung?” YooChun asked since he didn’t see that man earlier. 

“He will be here soon, just go back to the mansion for a change and taking the Jungs with him.” Mr.Kim said.

JaeJoong wakes up hearing some noise around him, searching for the face that he always wants to looks by the time he wakes up. He can feel his stomach was hurting, it was normal said the doctor.

“Hi JaeJae, waking up already?” JunSu approach his best friend.

JaeJoong smile weakly, “Merry Christmas, Susu ah, Chunnie ah…”

“Merry Christmas… JaeJoongie…” YooChun said. He took a place on the chair beside JaeJoong’s bed.

“Whe…” JaeJoong when silent as the one he was looking for finally in front of him.

A man walks into the room, following him was The Jungs. “Sorry I’m late, baby.” YunHo looking fresh as he usually looks. He walks to JaeJoong and sat on the bed beside JaeJoong. Holding onto JaeJoong’s hand as he would never let it go.

The VVIP room was full with friends and family although their beloved person still didn’t go into the labor room. JaeJoong was smiling seeing his family and friends talking and teasing each other, he wants to see this happiness for more. He doesn’t want to let go of YunHo again, he wants to be by that man's side always supporting YunHo for what that man does. 

JaeJoong can feel his stomach was hurting more and more and it keeps repeating time to time. His forehead was already sweating, his hand was tightly holding to YunHo’s. ‘It’s hurt…’

YunHo realizes his wife was holding to his hand a bit tight as he was in pain. JaeJoong screamed as he can’t hold it anymore. “It’s hurt… hurt…” JaeJoong holds his stomach, the small kick in his stomach was repeating.

“YooChun ah, call the doctors. Hurry!!” YunHo said as he can’t move since one JaeJoong’s hand was holding his arm tightly.

YooChun hurried running to the doctor room anywhere he can see a doctor. A nurse saw him and brought him to the doctor that in charge of his best friend. ‘How could I forget Dr.HeeChul was their family doctor!’

They are running to JaeJoong’s ward. Dr.HeeChul instruct some of the nurses to move JaeJoong to the labor room. JunSu was calling ChangMin to come to the hospital right away as Mr.Kim instructs him to do it.

YunHo was standing next to his wife since that man doesn’t want to let go of his hand. A woman wearing green gown walks to them follows by a nurse, “I’m going to inject your wife with regional anesthesia before the Caesarean section take place. He will stay awake during the operation running, no worries about this.”

YunHo lets the doctor do her job before the obstetrician doing her while assisted by their family doctor. They start the surgery as the anesthesia was taking place inside JaeJoong vein. JaeJoong was feeling a little light headed but still managed to still conscious.

YunHo can see the whole process of surgery happen in front of him. After an hour, a loud cry can be heard in the operation room. The obstetrician then clipped the umbilical cord and hand the new little being to the father.

“It’s a girl, Mr.Jung. Congratulations.”

YunHo smile as he never thought his dream to have a daughter finally achieved. His little girl. He held the baby close to his chest, wanting to wrap her in his body and arms and keep her warm and safe. So precious.

YunHo shows her to his wife, JaeJoong was tearing. Their baby was finally born. YunHo other hand that wrapped with JaeJoong finally caressing his wife's cheek, wiping the tears although he knows the tears were happy tears.

“The second was a boy.”

YunHo hands their first baby to the nurse for cleaning. Their boy was all wet and wrinkled, looking strong although he just a small baby boy. YunHo place the newborn near to his wife, JaeJoong take the chance to kiss the baby small head.

“Mr.Jung… We had unexpected situation here.”

YunHo passes the baby boy to the nurse that stand next to him. His face was worried when he heard about that. 

“Is my wife okay?.” Another baby was placed in his hand, it’s a girl.

“He’s fine but the babies were unexpected. Looks like you’re going to have quintuplet.” The doctor handed YunHo, a cute little baby boy.

YunHo was smiling widely, he didn’t expect for more but he was happy to have a big family. He can’t be more happier than this as he finally was holding their last child. A boy. YunHo offer his finger to his baby’s little hand and the baby clutched it, each perfect little fingernail staring up at him. Each little knuckle formed by minutes olds of a beautiful skin.

YunHo realized his world has transformed, he had a big responsibility towards his family. He became a new person in the process, he’s a father now. He feels glad to be able to participate in the operation room, accompanying his wife and witnessing the birth of their own babies. Getting to hold his new babies really affects him.

JaeJoong was feeling tired, although he just lies down on the operating bed but the anesthetic was making him feel sleepy. ‘Merry Christmas, my babies…’

The doctor was stitching back the belly as they was feeling happy that they had witnessed a sweet loving moment of the family owner of their hospital. The babies were moved to the baby care unit.

As YunHo leave his wife inside since the doctor will move him to the ward after finish the stitching. His smile was wide as he walks to his family that was waiting outside the operation room.

ChangMin was holding a camcorder, “Here come, Yun Appa.”

YunHo take that compliment as he hugs the younger man, “Did you see it? I got five babies in one day.”

“Yeah YunHo hyung, we see it. No need to prove how ert you are to get five babies at the same time.” ChangMin smirked. “Ouuchh” ChangMin rub his head where his father just smack him. “I feel sorry for Jae hyung getting a ert husband.”

“Min, stop teasing your hyungs.” YooChun said when he knows that ChangMin was teasing YunHo until the oldest can’t even defend anymore since usually only JaeJoong can backfire ChangMin for teasing others. “I’m sure, you will get it if JaeJoong find out what did you do to YunHo hyung.”

ChangMin silent when he knows that look in YunHo’s face. “Please don’t tell Jae hyung anything. Please save my food, YunHo hyung.” He was pleading knowing that he will get in trouble if JaeJoong knows.

The other three was laughing at ChangMin’s act. ChangMin that never change and will do anything for his food. ChangMin did loves his food more than everything sometimes they wonder did he loves food more or MinHo more.

“Congratulations, YunHo hyung.” JunSu said.

While the Kims and the Jungs was talking about the babies gender, all YunHo could do just answer them patiently. That Christmas was the most memorable Christmas for him. He couldn’t wait till his babies and his wife to be home. It was the most meaningful Christmas, he finally had a big families to be cherish.



Photobucket

P/S: I will get the Epilogue done as fast as I can~