ALONE

THE WEDDING STORY

 

CHAPTER 19 - ALONE

 

ChangMin leaves JaeJoong alone at the front yard of the Kims Mansion, JaeJoong walks slowly as he can see there’s nobody to greet him, even the old gardener at their family garden. He walks inside the mansion thinking that maybe the old man was resting.

JaeJoong frown as he was walking in through the big door, the mansion was empty. Without any single person was there. “Where’s everybody?” He mumbled alone, hoping someone was there.

“Umma?...” JaeJoong calling for his mom hoping that the old woman was there and he wasn’t alone in the big mansion. His hand was circling his round belly, feeling tired he sat in the living room.

JaeJoong pouted while he reaches for his hand phone in his bag. He sends a message to his husband telling YunHo that he was alone and bored, telling YunHo to be home as soon as possible.

He waits a few minutes hoping that YunHo will reply his message. He sighed, then he tried to call his mom. The worse is his mother’s phone was off, his father too. JaeJoong then notice there was something on the coffee table in front him, a piece of green sticky notepad.

‘My dear Joongie… Please turn on the LCD screen.’

JaeJoong do it as he notice it was YunHo’s handwriting and the green sticky notes always be his husband favourite colour. He took the remote control and stick his eyes on the LCD television, he can see his husband's face was on the screen and the background in the video was from YunHo’s office.

“Hi Joongie, I feel stupid doing this but I still want to do this and I just want to say that I really love you so much. Still with ChangMin’s help, I manage to do this video. I don’t want to say that part but he forces me to credit him and of course last but not least our family too.” YunHo's voice was echoing inside the empty mansion.

JaeJoong was staring at the screen giggling at the his husband’s word. He was quite amused with his husband’s behavior. ‘I don’t know he can be this cute.’

“You must be wondering where all the people go, right?”

JaeJoong just nodded although he knows that YunHo wouldn’t see him and their conversation wasn’t a video conference but just a video recording. Something that his husband record early.

“Well, I asked them to go out and leave the mansion empty. You must find it weird but I know… how can I said it, why don’t you check our bedroom first.”

With that the video ended, JaeJoong was quite shocked as he didn’t expect the video would end like that. ‘Isn’t it suppose to be romantic, heck it must be ChangMin’s work. Cutting my YunHo’s sweet love letter.’

JaeJoong pouted as he slowly make a way to their bedroom with his slow steps. ‘Make sure this would be worth, I’m sure they are planning something behind my back.’

Standing in front of his bedroom, he takes a long breath releasing the tiredness that starting to bother him. His breath was quite heavy actually making the door to his bedroom opened, revealing his husband at the door.

“I’m sorry, dear making you walk all the way here without a rest.” YunHo said as he was feeling sorry for making his wife like that but he still to go with his plan.

“Yeah, you should. I was tired now.”

YunHo gives his wife his best smile. “I know.” With that he leads his wife to walk inside their room. He change his wife outfit leaving the younger man blushing over his ness with his big belly.

YunHo walks his wife to their bathroom, leading JaeJoong to sit inside the bathtub. The strawberry and milk bath bubble scent was relaxing for JaeJoong. He was smiling at the thought that his husband was doing this for him.

YunHo massage his wife and he knows JaeJoong was tired during the pregnancy and he wants JaeJoong to relax for that night. He was preparing for this event since last week while at the same time keeping the secret event from JaeJoong.

YunHo pampered his wife as the other was something that too fragile if he didn’t handle it right. He touches his wife round belly, feeling their children that will be born soon. He feels happy seeing his wife happy face, JaeJoong face was glowing as the people always said pregnant people always shine on their own way.

After almost an hour and the warm bath starting to get cold, YunHo make his wife wears the bathrobe before leading the male to their bedroom. He then helps his wife wearing the red maternity pajamas and his wife was laughing at his choice of clothing.

“Beautiful…” YunHo said to his wife.

JaeJoong covers his smile and blush as he place his hand on his mouth to cover it. His husband also wearing a pajama. “Is it a couple pajama, Yunnie?”

YunHo blush as he sighed, “It is, my dear. It’s cute right?”

JaeJoong eyeing his husband weirdness, never thought that YunHo would do such a thing that nobody would even think. Thinking that he laughed at his husband cuteness.

YunHo make his wife wear some sweater as he doesn’t want his wife to feel cold since it was nearing winter. He knows he shouldn’t bring his wife to be out at night but he was prepared for it and after a week planning with his dear younger brother in law and their parent’s approval, they let YunHo do it.

YunHo place a red fluffy slippers in front of his wife, “Wear this we still had some other thing to do.”

The fluffy slippers were heavenly comfortable for his almost swollen foot. YunHo pulls his wife slowly to follow him. From their bedroom, the mansion lighting was dimmed. The vanilla scent was all over the mansion.

The back yard door was open leading them to the maze garden. The place where they first meet each other. The grass carpet that leads them to the maze garden was covered with white clothes, soon YunHo took his wife into his arm doesn’t want JaeJoong to walk till he reach the middle of the maze garden.

As YunHo take his steps, the music can be heard but still enough to make JaeJoong wonder where was the music coming from. And to his surprise it was his best friend’s voice singing to ‘Tonight’. A popular song from TVXQ, their favourite boy band.

The entrance of the maze garden was shining because of the lighting, through the way to the middle of the maze garden YunHo already place a light line along the path so he wouldn’t get lost.

JaeJoong was immersed with his husband romantic act. Soon JaeJoong can feel YunHo place him to sit on the chair. ‘Since when the middle of the maze garden had a table and chair for two in front the small fountain?.’

Under the moonlight, the only thing that heats the surrounding was the small bonfire beside them. The food was already served on the table. Every lyric from the song was picturing YunHo’s feeling and he wants his wife to feel it.

“Why are you doing this, Yunnie?”

YunHo sliced the steak in front them as he was smiling as he knows that question was going to be the first question since JaeJoong saw him inside their bedroom before, it's just a matter of time when JaeJoong will ask him.

“I know it’s not any nearer to our anniversary or birthday but I want to do this because I want it to be special since after this we are going to have our babies and who knows when we will get a peaceful like this, right?. Next time, it will be full with babies' cries and just a moment I want to spend it with you.” YunHo placed the steak he already slice in front of his dear wife and sliced another plate for him.

JaeJoong slowly eats the steak and for sure from the taste he knows it was his mother cooking. The steak would burn if YunHo did it, since YunHo talent in cooking was limited to breakfast and a simple dish only.

“Remember the first time we meet here?” YunHo ask his wife.

JaeJoong just nodded, “It’s Yunnie got lost in here.”

“Nope… I was already here and I was too immersed in the environment at that time and then I saw a little angel walking towards me while crying calling for his parent. I told him I lost too but the little angel said he will find a way for me. From that moment, he stole my heart and soul just with his simple word.”

“Still I was the one that finds our way out..”

YunHo was laughing but deep inside he was the one that helping JaeJoong when the little angel was leading them to the wrong way and they need to turn back. Finishing their romantic dinner, YunHo brought his wife back to their bedroom.

Later, YunHo placed a small basin with a warm water inside it next to their bed. JaeJoong was sitting on the bed, leg hanging on the floor. He was feeling sleepy already. YunHo placed the basin that fills with warm water and an inch of sea salt.

YunHo place his wife’s swollen feet inside the basin and rub it with the sea salt slowly. After five minutes, he brought the feet out and wipe it with a clean towel and place an ice pack on the swollen he repeat it a few times until he was satisfied that his wife feet are no longer swollen.

JaeJoong laid on the bed sleepy although his body was feeling better than before. He feels a bit lighter than before. YunHo place the basin back into their bathroom then he washes his hand before making his way to the bed.

He still had one more thing to do after all, YunHo reach the vanilla with a twist of peppermint body lotion.  YunHo touches his wife hand and start to apply t lotion on the hands a body then on the foot. The scent was addicted, the lotion itself smells like his wife.

Finishing all their special events, YunHo closed the night stand light as he was touching his wife's belly. JaeJoong have already fallen in his deep sleep, YunHo looks at his wife sleeping face. “Good night my dear, Joongie. My angel.”

 

P/S: I hope this will make you all happy with this. Thanks for my lovely commenters, I really want to reply your comment but since I was too busy although my lappy was leave opened all the time, I'm still can't reply to all the comment. I really appreciated all your comment specially the one that always leave a comment on my fic, skullboyThrough we didn't really talk with each other but I feel like want to dedicate this for you. Thank you for all the comment you wrote for me.