The Graduation Gift

THE WEDDING STORY
 
 

CHAPTER 4 - THE GRADUATION GIFT

 


“Jae what are you doing here alone? The party is almost finished.” Yoochun came together with his boyfriend, Junsu. The three of them knew each other since they were in elementary school. JaeJoong was the student council president while YooChun was the vice president and Junsu was the soccer team captain.

They had a small party inside the class before the graduation day tomorrow. JaeJoong had to come to the party since he already promise his best friends since he already celebrate with his favourite senior yesterday and was picked up by SiWon since YunHo couldn’t come to fetch him. Luckily, he already known SiWon since that man was YunHo’s best man on their wedding day.

“Nothing...”

“Are you missing Yunho hyung already?”

“No, I'm not.” JaeJoong still wonders what happen to his husband. Last night, he waits for YunHo to show up at the living room and he ended up sleeping because of tiredness. He didn’t realize at what time YunHo show up.

“Then why are you looking sad?”

“Yunho slept in the room next to me. He said he didn't want to disturb my studies.” JaeJoong pouted after he confessed to his best friends about YunHo. It’s was what really happen during his marriage but last night was the first time YunHo show up very late.

“Didn't he already know that even if he wasn't in front, you would already get disturbed.” JunSu said, ignoring his boyfriend who was busy touching him.

“Or are you sad that he didn't touch you? Like I'm touching my susu.” YooChun cut in before JaeJoong managed to respond.

“Chunn.. It's school compound. Please keep the things in bed out of this.” JunSu pinched his boyfriend's arms. He didn’t want to get JaeJoong offended with what YooChun had said. He knew how JaeJoong had to marry at a young age, even though JaeJoong loved YunHo, but he didn’t know about YunHo. They seldom meet since JunSu was already at the soccer field with YooChun during the time YunHo picked JaeJoong up.

“No, it's okay JunSuie. What Chunnie said was right. I feel like I wasn't doing my duty as his wife. He treats me like I'm his younger brother.”

“Then why don't you try to seduce him?.”

“It didn't work and it makes it worse sometimes.” JaeJoong said, remembering his action earlier. He pouted even more and his suddenly feeling shy over his own acts.


*FLASHBACK*

JAEJOONG'S POV

Today, I woke up earlier than usual. I walked out of my room and went to the bathroom near the kitchen, it was the bathroom that YunHo used. Looks like YunHo didn’t wake up yet. I want to make him fall for me.

I hate to see him not make any expression at any of my seductions. Am I not beautiful enough? Or does he already have someone? I brushed my teeth while thinking about my next step.

Suddenly the door was opened, revealing a half asleep YunHo walking inside the bathroom. He placed the towel on the rack and walked to the sink where I was standing. Didn’t he see me here?

YunHo washed his face and was awakened when he felt someone tapping his shoulder, yeah it’s me who’s tapping his shoulder.

“WHY ARE YOU IN HERE?!!” YunHo screamed making me get startled a bit.

“I was in here first. My bathroom heater was broken, didn’t I tell hyung yesterday?” I said to him. Seriously I didn’t expect for him to scream so loud in the morning like this.

“Oh, Hyung forgot, sorry.” YunHo looked at me up and down for a while and left the bathroom with his towel.

“Hyung, towel!! I forgot to bring mine down. Can you please get it for me?”

“Just take this. I’m preparing the breakfast first.” YunHo gave his towel to me and then left again. I hate him!!! He didn’t make any expression looking at my half body! I'm only wearing my hello kitty boxers and yet it didn’t make any changes to his expression. If I could command him, I would like him to drool every time he looked at me! It will make him cute.

END OF JAEJOONG'S POV

*END OF FLASHBACK*


“Then try again! Ask him tomorrow, as a gift for your graduation.” YooChun suggested to JaeJoong.

“Yeah, that’s a great idea, Chunnie.”

“You guys sure are a erted couple, but I will try.” JaeJoong already had plans in his head since tomorrow will be his graduation day, he wants tomorrow will be special for both of them.

“You are the same as us, only you look innocent, but the truth is you’re worse.”

“I’m not!!”

“Yes you are! The proof is that you're already married now.”

“URGHH!!!!! Just forget about it!” JaeJoong left his best friend and walked to his classmates. He greeted them for the last time before graduating from school tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

Again that day YunHo came back late, only to be greet by a sleeping beauty on the sofa at the living room. He smiles seeing JaeJoong still waiting for him even it’s already late. He knows he not going to regret the decision he make. 



YunHo POV

I want you to be happy, JaeJoong ah. I’m sorry if my decision will hurt you but I don’t want you to give up your dreams. I want you to achieve it like you always said when we still kids. 
It’s not that I don’t trust you but I know I will not going to let you go if I didn’t do it now. I’m sorry but this is for the best. I will always love you, my Jung JaeJoong.

End of YunHo POV


It was JaeJoong’s last day at the house, tomorrow JaeJoong will leave him. His family and JaeJoong’s parent already know about that only JaeJoong who clueless about this. He manage to ask his parent in law not to tell ChangMin too or else he sure ChangMin will come and lecture him about life although the other was merely a teenage guy but his brain was like some thirties years old guy.


Photobucket

A/N: Hello!!!, It's really been so long since I last update this fic~ Sorry~ Specially for kuranyuuki. 
Since I just comeback from holiday, I was visiting Istanbul. Hope I don't lost my readers yet. Enjoy and please leave a comment~ :)