Back To Where He Belong

THE WEDDING STORY

 

CHAPTER 9 - BACK TO WHERE HE BELONG

 

 

AFTER 6 YEARS...

 

ChangMin POV

Finally after 6 years, my hyung decide to come back to Korea. Today our family is waiting for his arrival from Japan, I already told YunHo hyung about JaeJoong hyung arrival but looks like YunHo hyung just too busy. How am I gonna help him to win JaeJoong hyung's heart once again. I still remember when I told YunHo hyung to go to Japan wit JaeJoong hyung he just decide to ignore me since he said it would be better if JaeJoong finish his study first without thinking abut their marriage problem.

You too helpless, YunHo hyung.

I saw a white flawless skin man was walking toward us. He’s really a beauty. The man looks really stunning even though he was a man. At that time when the man smile, I know he was my beloved older brother.

“Umma, Appa...“ Said the man as my parent hugging him, I know they really miss my brother.

“Minnie...”  I hugged my brother as he calls for me. It's was such a long time for me to hug JaeJoong hyung warm body.

“Mommy?...” Suddenly I realize that there was a boy tugging on Jaejoong's hyung shirt.

“Kyunnie... Mommy so sorry.” Jaejoong kneel beside the small figure.

That time I realize that my parent also with YunHo hyung parent was shocked along with me. I don’t know that JaeJoong hyung was pregnant during his study in Japan because I never know YunHo hyung touch JaeJoong hyung in any intimate way nor did he get married with another man at there.

It’s must be he was married with another man and forget about YunHo hyung since JaeJoong hyung never know that the divorce letter was stuck at the hand of YunHo hyung parent and our parent also.

 

Flashback

“Well I must say that you lucky YunHo hyung…”

“Why?”

“Because the divorce letter was never reach the lawyer table. So your divorce with my hyung was illegal. So you stuck to be my hyung’s husband once again.”

“WHAAT???”

“You heard me… so no need for me to repeat it one more time.”

“I thought … my parent already file the divorce letter to our family lawyer.”

“No, they not. I told them not to do it. Since, we are hoping for both of you to still in this marriage.”

End of the flashback

 

“Kyunnie, say hi to Uncle Minnie.”

Looks like YunHo hyung never got the chance to back with JaeJoong hyung backs. I smile and took the little Kyunnie into my arms. “What’s your name?”

“I’m Kim KyunMin. I’m 4 years old.” So, his surname was Kim. Maybe hyung adopt this boy… if hyung adopt him then YunHo hyung still had a chance to win JaeJoong hyung heart.

“What about Uncle Minnie?” Well I like this boy, he has my genius gene.

“Uncle’s name was Kim ChangMin. I’m your mommy only brother.” The cute little Kyunnie mouthed a ‘O’ shape with his mouth.

“…Appa, Umma” JaeJoong hugs YunHo parent although he know that they are not his father and mother in law anymore but because YunHo parent insist on him to call them Appa and Umma even he already divorce with YunHo.

“Let’s go home…” Mr.Kim said making everybody moved towards the car. While Mrs.Kim pulls little KyunMin with her, looks like she’s happy to have KyunMin as her grandson. Even all of them were waiting for JaeJoong to explain more about KyunMin but they never said anything about it since they know it will make JaeJoong remember the past. Although all of them know the true reason JaeJoong was divorced. They just want to avoid from seeing JaeJoong sad once again.

 

 

 

 

Almost a week already, JaeJoong reaches Korea but he never had a chance to meet the man that he loves. He still loved YunHo, he know that he cannot forget about that man even some of his classmate approaching him he still can’t forget about that man and reject all of them by saying he’s married already.

Since KyunMin already leave to the amusement park with his Uncle Min, JaeJoong felt really lonely then he decide to take a walk around Seoul. Feeling tired of walking, he rides on the bus without he realizes the bus he rides was passing their old house. He stop at the next stop and walks to his old house with YunHo. He just walks until he realizes he’s already in front of the house that he used to live.

 

JaeJoong POV

I just wanna see the house after all this year I’m leaving. I set my mind with that. I just wanna see if the house was leaving empty or not because if the house was empty I wanna buy it. I know I’m pathetic for not moved on from the past but he was my first and last love. There was no one can replace him.

I walk into the house and found out that the house was still like the last time I leave. The plants and flower in the garden was still like the last time he leaves. I looks around the house and search for the key because I know if YunHo still leave in this house that means the key card spot was below the pot. I know that YunHo tends to forget things. So YunHo placed the key card below the pot, that pot was place inside the garden. The pot was place beside the swing.

I know it’s wrong for me to get inside someone else house without permission but I really want to see and if possible I want to take all of my belonging that still left behind and maybe some of YunHo thing that he left too. If he doesn’t back to this house after we got divorced.

I insert the key card into the card holder and push in the password as I pray the password didn’t change since the divorce. Luckily, the password opens the door and let me in. I got shocked after seeing that the house was not changing even a bit. The house still like before, like the day I left to the school on the last day of our wedding. Even our wedding picture was still hanging there together with another photo but the photo was more like a handwriting words.

I still can remember that time… YunHo favourite song’s ‘Picture of you’. We even write the lyrics together before frame it and place beside the wedding photo.

 

 

Flashback

During the ceremony after the wedding take place, he leads me to the dance floor although I already told him that I can’t dance. With a smile, he kisses my hand and takes it into his hand as the song start played.

He leads the step even I was awkwardly dance. “I will always protect you…”

I heard he said that and I can’t help to smile. He always will be my special someone. Even he always said he will protect me but I know he just protect me as a hyung not as my husband. Since we were child he always going to be there to protect me.

End of flashback

 

 

Jae take looks inside Yunho’s room and he walks to Yunho’s wardrobe and picked up one of Yunho shirt. He can feel his eyes got wet, yeah he miss Yunho even that man don’t need him anymore. He still can found Yunho’s smell from the shirt. His tears start leaving his eyes and wetting Yunho shirt.

 

JaeJoong POV

I didn't realize that I already walk towards YunHo bedroom. It's still the same. The cleanness of the room makes me wonder did he found someone else already. I walk to his cupboard and pick the white shirt. Their couple shirt, the one that ChangMin give as their wedding present since ChangMin designed it by himself.

The shirt stills have YunHo smell on it.

I walk to the bed and lay my body on the bed.

Remembering the day I'm married to him until the last day I saw him. How I wish to have a power to turn back time. I want to be someone perfect for him. I didn't realize I'm crying until I fall asleep.

End Of JaeJoong POV

 

 

 

 

At the Amusement Park

 

“Well, Kyunnie. Can Uncle Min ask you something?.” ChangMin asked little KyunMin as he took the boy to sit on the branch at the amusement park.

“What is it, Uncle Min?”

“Where are your appa?”

“Ap..pa?, he's in Japan.” Hearing the cute little KyunMin saying something like that I can’t help but to think the only conclusion I got after hearing those. So it's true. Hyung married someone else without telling our family. How come HyunJoong hyung never told me anything.

“Uncle Min, Kyunnie miss Umma.”

“Umma?” Didn't he call Jae hyung mommy? Maybe he just confuses. Even I sometimes want to call him noona. “Your Umma just out for a while why don't we go home and wait for your Umma back, okay?.”

“But Umma said I must stay with mommy until Appa and Umma back to Korea.” KyunMin said while eating the ice cream that I brought him while ago.

This boy surely making me crazy, just how many mommy, umma and appa he had.

Wait a minute... If I'm not mistaken Kyunnie didn't resemble any of JaeJoong hyung figures. Could it be?... I must call him to make sure of it. The last time I contact with HyunJoong hyung was during he tell me about HwangBo noona pregnancy.

 

P/S: Thanks for the comment...

AC_Sungjong : I already update~~ I know Yunho seems to be so stupid but please be patient, he had his own reason for it..

JJ_pinky : Updated, thanks for reading my fic..  

Lacie56 : Sometimes the older always pretend like they know everything but I'm glad you can see through what I was pointing that the older are not always right.... they tend to do mistake even they have more experience.

LovesAsianDrama : I don't mind if you do that to Yunho but I'm sure his wife, Joongie will run to you and I don't want to know what he's going to do with you... hope you save yourself first if Jae do it...[Just kidd!] Thank for reading, here an update for you..

mimzzy : Poor Yunho.. looks like everyone was hating Yunho... but I'm sure Jae loves him... He's not stupid.. he just make a wrong decision... and the outcome was not like he predict... but in next chaps, I'm sure you will love him.... Yeah, they both clueless that's why they need Changmin to be their cupid.. (I just love Changmin act as YunJae cupid..)