The Wedding Ceremony

THE WEDDING STORY

CHAPTER 1 - THE WEDDING CEREMONY

 

A day when the bell rings for real, the day that both of them makes their vow to each other, looking into each other eyes while saying the loving words. Making promises to always be together forever. A kiss on the lips from the groom to his beautiful bride. Walking down from the aisle, hand linked with each other. Waving hands to family, friends and all the guests. The wedding ceremony of the Jung - Kim is going to happen anytime soon.

 

YunHo POV

As he walked silently from the door with his father, I can see the light at the other side blinds him for a while but he takes small steps towards the altar together with his father. His beauty shines brightly to every corner in the church. He was dressed in white, my beautiful bride in white. The suit he was wearing was reaching his knee together with a white trouser and a white shirt inside his suit. A pair white gloves covering his fingers, he was carrying a bouquet of lilies together with a baby breath flower.

All I can see is just him not his bridesmaids or his father that was walking together with him. JaeJoong doesn’t need to wear some glittery clothes, his black shining hair already make him looking stunning.  A piano sounds as he was walking on the flowery paths and I can see his eyes sparkling with a smile painting on his face. He was like an angel, stunning from head to toe.

End of YunHo’s Pov.

 

JaeJoong walks towards YunHo together with his father. After reaching the altar, he can see the lilies decorating the altar.

Today was a big day. It’s their wedding day.

Mr.Kim hands JaeJoong’s hand onto YunHo’s hand. YunHo can feel JaeJoong’s hand shaking, then he tightened his hold sending JaeJoong his warmth. Together, they walked to the altar. There was a priest in front of them smiling towards the couple.

“We’re gathered here today, to witness this beautiful couple to be together eternally as legally husband and wife” The priest starts his speech.

Without wasting time, he looks at the couple in front of him. “Do you Jung YunHo take Kim JaeJoong as your legal wife to live forever in sickness and in health, to be loved and to cherish, for better even worse, in richer or poorer together till death do you apart?” As the priest finish his sentence he looks at YunHo to answer him.

With a smile plastering his face he answered, “I do” Then the priest smile and turned facing JaeJoong, “Do you Kim JaeJoong take Jung YunHo as your legal husband to live forever in sickness and in health, to be loved and to cherish, for better even worse, in richer or poorer together till death do you apart?”

“I..I do” JaeJoong nervous and stutter at the moment.

“You both may exchange the rings” the priest said. Kim ChangMin walked towards his older brother as the ring barrier since he’s the youngest in the Kim family. As for the Jung’s family, Jung YunHo was the only child. So, the Kim family decided to make ChangMin the ring barrier.

ChangMin placed a cupcake on YunHo’s hand instead of YunHo’s wedding ring, when YunHo extended his hand asking for the ring. YunHo was shocked as he saw a cupcake on his hand. The priest coughs at the youngest Kim’s action, “ChangMin-shi, the ring not the cupcake. Your brother in law asks for the ring.”

JaeJoong sends his death glare at ChangMin then to his mom, ‘I told you, Mom. He still eats his cupcake during my wedding. MY.ING.WEDDING.DAY.MOM!!.’ JaeJoong could see his mom chuckle as she understood what  JaeJoong had been thinking now.

“Hehehe, sorry hyung. This is your wedding ring” ChangMin said as he places the ring on YunHo’s hand. YunHo then placed back ChangMin’s cupcake on the ring places on ChangMin’s left hand. 

YunHo slowly takes JaeJoong’s hand and slips the ring on JaeJoong’s ring finger. Then JaeJoong takes the ring given by ChangMin and did the same things as YunHo did earlier. After that, both of them exchanged smiles at each other.  

“Now, I announced you husband and wife!. Mr and Mrs Jung, you may kiss each other” The priest exclaimed. YunHo pulled his beautiful bride’s face and leaned to kiss his soft lips and kiss it passionately. Their first kiss was sweet. The audience clapped their hands and cherished for the newly wedded couple.

“Now hyung, don’t you think you missed something?.” ChangMin whispered to JaeJoong, while their family was hugging each other.

“I’m missing something? Like what?” JaeJoong smile to his younger brother.

“Like… ‘Yeah, I Kim JaeJoong now have become Jung JaeJoong’ things like in all your dreams.” ChangMin said almost shouting.

“Just shut up, Minnie.” JaeJoong said to ChangMin. JaeJoong face was flushed red like a red tomato. JaeJoong glares to his younger brother like if looks could kill then that day will be the death of Kim ChangMin.

YunHo looks at both of the Kim’s brothers, ChangMin said something that made JaeJoong look like he wanted to kill ChangMin anytime. Then ChangMin laughed at his older brother's reaction. There must be something funny that these two are looking like that. YunHo then ignored both of them as their family came and congratulated him and JaeJoong.

The newly married couple was walking down the path full of lilies with their biggest smile ever now. The colorful roses are thrown above their head and their scent fills the church.

 


JaeJoong POV

KRING!!!!

My GOSH!!!, I’m late again!!!

I walk to the kitchen, as I saw YunHo holding a pan, frying a hot dog.

“Sorry, YunHo hyung. I woke up late.” I said to him. He then he turned his body and look at me.

“It’s okay. I already made some breakfast, now go get ready for school.” YunHo smiled at me.

Yeah, I know. It’s kind of weird but as you heard it, I’m still a student but I will finish my school in about 2 months. While my husband, not to mention the love of my life was already working, yeah he was older than me by 6 years. He already finished his studies and was now working at Appa’s company. I don’t know how to call him too since he was older than me but he was my husband. Should I call him by his name or stay with the hyung title?.

You must wonder right?, how come a student like me get involve in marriage at this age and while schools have the rule that students can’t be married while studying. Then wake up, you all. That school was my grandfather’s school and by the way our parents already gave permission for us to get married. Well when it’s involving grandparents, all impossible things will be possible. Not to mention our parents were supported by my grandparents without any question.

“JaeJoong ah, hurry up or I will be late to work.”

“Yeah, a minute.” I put on my school uniform, then went to the kitchen.

“Eat up. I need to change my shirt.” YunHo said to me and disappeared from the kitchen.

For your information, my husband didn’t sleep in the same room with me because he believes that both of us still need time to adopt in to this marriage while for me, I want to sleep with him!!. But I can’t say that to him or he will freak out when he finds out that his little wifey here was a ert. Hahaha. I don’t mind that as long as I got YunHo but I’m too shy to say anything about sharing a room together. Luckily, YunHo already bought a house before we got married and I just stayed at his house that was near my school and his office, compared to our parent’s mansion.  

YunHo still doesn't know that I love him and only think that I agree of this marriage because my parent makes me agree with it. I also don’t know if he loves me or not. What I need to do right now?.

End of JaeJoong POV

 

 

“So how’s your life, man?” YunHo looked at the door, a man standing there holding a few files walked over to him.

“As usual..” YunHo starts his works back after the man sit on the chair in front him.

“Come on, YunHo. You are married already, there must be something. How’s your wife?.”

“Did you already finish the final draft for the shopping centre building?” YunHo tried to avoid SiWon to talk about his marriage. He also tried to avoid SiWon from asking him about his wife, JaeJoong, since it was his marriage life.

“Here it is..” SiWon hands a red file to YunHo. YunHo toke it and stared to read it. “You didn’t answer my question yet, YunHo.”

“It’s really okay” YunHo then put the file on his table and reached for a coffee cup. He drank it slowly.

“Did you sleep with him already?” SiWon grins at YunHo.

*Spuurrt*

“MY GOSH!!! YUNHO!!, this was my favorite shirt.” SiWon wiped his face with a tissue that he found on the table, still thinking about his favorite shirt.

“Sorry, SiWon ah. You should not ask something like that. But to think again, you know what?”

“What??!!” SiWon rolls his eyes.

“You deserve it!” YunHo laughed at SiWon's pissed off face.

“Urghh”

“I think Jae is not ready to be my wife yet. After all, he's still a school student and our marriage was not based on our feeling. It was based on our family's wishes. He still needs time to adapt to this marriage.” YunHo was still thinking like that when he heard JaeJoong call him YunHo hyung this morning.

“Thats what you think. Not him. Did you ask him about his feelings towards this marriage or something like that?”

“No. But still both of us need time.”

“Time?, it’s almost a month and a half already since you two married each other. Do you still think he needs more time?. You two already moved to your new house right?”

“Yeah.”

“Did you already have a party for your new house?. Then how about a honeymoon?.”

“No but my umma already arranged something for that. I don’t know about the details. Honeymoon.. I don’t know yet since he had school and I was busy with my works.”

“Man.. you are so lucky to have that beauty as your wife.. I really envy you. He will finish school in about half a month right?, maybe both of you can have a honeymoon after that.” SiWon suggest for Yunho.

“Yeah, I know. I will tell you about the party later since it’s time to go home. But we don’t talk about a honeymoon yet.”

“Sure. Make sure to invite me. I need to go home too since my shirt was drenched with your coffee and you surely just ruined my plan to wear this shirt to my dinner date tonight. ” SiWon got up from the chair and make his way to the door.

YunHo looks at his watch ‘Time to go home!’, and took his briefcase, he cleaned up his table and took his laptop along.

 

 

YunHo walked into his house then tried to open the door and he found it was locked. Where did JaeJoong go?. He should be home at a time like this. Usually he would greet me at the door. Yunho took the key that he had placed below the pot to make it easy for both of them, since he always lost his things, so he decided to place the key below the pot.

YunHo walked into the house as he open the door, he found JaeJoong’s school bag and shirt was on the couch at the living room.

 

YunHo POV

Where did you go, JaeJoong ah. Ah, maybe I should call him.

I took my hand phone and dialed JaeJoong's number. After a few seconds,

“Hello.. YunHo hyung ah” I heard JaeJoong’s voice.

“Hey, Jae. Where are you? I just saw your school bag and your shirt on the couch at the living room.” I look back at his shirt and school bag then pick them up before I walked into his room and place in on his bed.

“Sorry for that. I promise when I got home, I will clean all of it.”

“So, where were you now?” I hanged the shirt on his dresser in his room and placed his school bag on the chair near his study table.

“I was at the market buying things for dinner, but I .. think I just got lost.”

I knew it!! He does not really know about this neighborhood but still wants to go buy all the things. Didn’t I already tell him that I will bring it, since I was the one that was going to prepare all the food. Not him. He doesn't even know what to use to make kimchi pancake.

“Now tell me where you are?”

“Emm.. it’s looks like a playground park. Near the post office.”

“I got it. Just stay where you are and don’t move.”

“Okay.”

Then I hang up the call as I took my car key along with me and drove to the park that JaeJoong already mentioned to me earlier.

I saw JaeJoong sitting on the bench near a swing. He was shaking for a bit. I pull my coat off and put it on his shoulder.

“Yun..YunHo hyung” JaeJoong’s lips were shaking.

“Get in the car.” I walked towards my car leaving him walking along behind me.

Reaching my car, I opened the door and motioned him to get in. Then I closed the car door and walked to the driver's side. I got into the car and speed off to our house. I just stayed silent. JaeJoong looks like he wanted to talk to me, but I guess he had no courage. once I looked at him, he probably thinks that I was angry at him although I was just worried about him.

“Get into the house first.” I told him, then I drove my car to the nearest pharmacy then into the convenience store to get some medicine and food also the healthy drinks. Then, I drove back to my house and got into the house.

I saw JaeJoong sitting on the couch in the living room. “Jae, why didn’t you take a bath and change your clothes already? You might catch a flu with this. Let’s go take a bath now.” I pulled him together with me into the bathroom and made him sit in the bath tub. I opened the water heater and felt the temperature with my hand just to make sure the water was not too hot for him.

“Get undressed now. The water heater is ready for you. Don’t lock the bathroom door, I will place your towel later. Okay, I will go outside now.” I walked away from him and went to the towel rack. I got a white towel for JaeJoong and a blue towel for me. I placed JaeJoong's towel inside the bathroom where JaeJoong was bathing. I should get changed now before I end up falling sick.

It’s about an hour already, didn’t he want to go out from that bathroom? I need my shower too. So I walked to the bathroom and pushed the door slowly while calling Jaejoong’s name. “Are you okay, Jae?” I saw a body lying on the floor. Jaejoong was unconscious. He took a shower for a long time, surely he will faint in this condition.

*End of Yunho POV

 

Then Yunho closed the shower and put the towel on jaejoong to cover his body. Yunho carried him to JaeJoong’s bedroom and put him on the bed. Yunho reached for his phone, calling for their family doctor. After talking with the doctor about JaeJoong’s condition, YunHo then put JaeJoong clothes on and he’s waited for the doctor to come.

Not long after that, the door bell was ringing.

Ring Ding Dong, Ring Ding Dong.

YunHo walked to the door and opened it, he thought the doctor was there but it was somebody else and a person he didn’t expect to come.

“YunHo ah.. I got dumped.”

 

A/N : Sorry for late... Thank you for my beta,Spirit_Queen24 for beta-ing this for me. Thanks for your hard work.. Don't forget to comment and tell me who did you think will come and greet YunHo?