Chapter 15:" What Does Love Feel Like?” (JK)

Love Maze
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongguk turns off the engine, processing what just happened. He kissed Jimin. Jimin let him kiss him again. Jeongguk places his hand on his chest, as he tries to calm down his heart, feeling excited and nerve wrecking. He chuckles as he leans back against the chair. Still processing what happened, thinking back, he thought his heart going to explode, different from all the time he kissed his past girlfriends and Dahyun. He didn’t want to pull away, in fact, he wonders how far they would have gotten if the phone has not interrupted them. It felt so good, Jimin’s plump soft lips on his, even though it was only for a few seconds, his heart was soaring, and he felt so euphoric like he was high. Jeongguk softly caresses his lips, smiling, just the thought of it made him aroused, as his heart calms down. He sighs, still not believing that he went with the moment and kissed Jimin. What now? He wonders his mind able to function again, fear and anxiety takes over him, finally, everything was starting to make sense. Why would he smile at the thought of him? Why he went out of his way to help with the café. Jimin was right, he was doing for something in return- and that is to be with Jimin, he has feelings for Jimin. Jeongguk sighs, slightly pulling his hair as he brushes them back, cursing himself for giving into his impulsivity, yet did not regret the kiss instead he hopes he it happens again but the thought of Jimin stunned afterward made him anxious and his palm sweat. Jimin did not push him away, he also leaned in and let it happen.

“Does this mean he has feelings for me as well?” he mumbles underneath his breath, racking his brain to come up with an answer. A knock on the car window startles him, he turns, and it was his sister, he rolls down the window as she stares at him puzzled.

“Why’re you sitting in the car?” He sighs as the question phases from his mind, turning his attention back to the front mirror of the car.

“Hello.”

“Nothing,” replies Jeongguk, “I can’t sit in my car?” His sister scoffs, rolling her eyes before walking away, leaving him alone in the car with his thoughts. After sitting in the car for a couple of more minutes, he gets out of the car, he feels the wintry cold breeze on his skin, he stares at his bare arms. He gasps, he forgot his sweater at Jimin’s apartment, after the kiss he could not think straight so when Jimin said he had to go somewhere, he did not want to make things awkward, he immediately left.

 

Jeongguk stares at the ceiling, as a slow music plays from his speakers, lost in his thoughts, trying to figure out what do. Should he go and talk to him? But if he does what is he going to say exactly? The kiss got me all hot and bothered, how about you? Jeongguk sighs, leaning on his arm, his legs shaking. His phone rings and he quickly picks it up, hoping it was Jimin but to his disappointment it was not, it was Dahyun. Jeongguk groans, just what I need? What am I going to do with her? After taking out Dahyun for a dinner to figure out if Dahyun had feelings for him but ended up giving her hopes of furthering their relationship. Since the party, he has not seen or spoken to her aside from answering her text messages. As he stares at the phone, it goes to voicemail and Jeongguk tosses it aside, now that he is confident he feels something for Jimin, he feels bad about Dahyun. He wonders if he should end things with her but if he does, what reason is he going to give her and his parents for calling off the engagement. He knows his parents are not going to let it go and learning about his new-found crash on a guy is not going to be something his parents are going to accept. But how can he even say something to them when he is not sure if he is gay or not, all he is confident about right now is that he would love kissing Jimin and would love to do it again. He sighs, he needed someone to talk to, but his uncle was at work and he has never sat down and had a conversation with his sister aside from bickering and covering up for each other for favors or when she is hanging out with Dahyun and he gets dragged along. He sighs, ruffling his hair, he wanted to scream, he wanted someone’s opinion without exposing himself. He wanted to know what he is feeling is love or just a fleeting momentary feeling and if anyone knows anything about it, it must be his sister, she lights whenever she talks about her boyfriend, Lee Taemin.

 

Jeongguk sighs and gets off the bed, heading to his sister room. He stands in front of her room, hesitating to knock on the door, scared that he might end up saying too much. He takes a deep breath and finally knocks on the door.

“What!”

“It’s me Jeongguk, can I come in?”

“Yeah, it’s open.”

Jeongguk turns the doorknob slowly as if giving himself a chance to back out but when the door opens completely, he walks in. Chaeyoung was lying on her bed, she sits up, placing her cell phone against her chest.

“What do you want?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter