Chapter 12: A Shocking Sensual Dream! (JM)

Love Maze
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin smiling to himself turns off the light as he gets ready for bed. He stayed up chatting with Jeongguk at the café for hours before both realizing how late it is. Still, in disbelief that Jeongguk is younger than him by two years, he had to convince Jeongguk to show him his ID just to make sure and he really is twenty- two. He could not stop staring at the ID, hoping it was all just a joke, he liked the idea of Jeongguk being older than him, it meant he can act like a kid without looking like a fool. Jimin turns off the lamp beside his bed on top of the drawer. Despite having taken a shower, he still stank of coffee and cake- a sweet, sugar-like fragrance fills the air in his room. He yawns, his tiredness returning to him and he settles down in the bed, hugging the real-life size Kermit the Frog plushy that was beside him. He shuts his eyes. Through the open window, he can feel the cold breeze from the outside blowing in but didn’t mind it, with his blanket wrapped around him tightly. He could hear distant chattering and car horns distantly. Then he was on a stage. A light flash, bright almost blinding him, he holds out his hand in front of his face to shield himself from the blinding light. He hears a familiar voice and he turns around. And then he found himself at the café. And then some takes his hand. And then he was pressed against the wall, he closes his eyes. Then the familiar hand moves down his cheek to his lips. A hot breath on his neck, then the tender brush of lips contacts his neck- I can go a little further, a whisper fills his ears. One hand slid down to his jeans, gently rubbing his hard through his pants. A sensual moan escapes his mouth, causing him to open his eyes and stare into the familiar stranger’s eyes.

Jeongguk!

When Jimin awoke, the room was dark, he stares at the alarm, which reads five-o’ seven. He sits up, covered in sweat, his body hot and bothered. He can feel a warm, sensitive stiffness between his legs, he lifts the blanket and slowly lifts his sweatpants, staring at his morning wood. Why are you so excited? He places his hand against his chest, feeling his heart throbbing.

“Jesus, what kind dream was that?” he mutters underneath his breath, why did I have a dream about Jeongguk? As he was about to get off the bed, too excited to sleep, the door opens, and his mom walks in, Jimin gasps, laying back on the bed with the blanket mummifying him.

“Mom, H…? Can’t you knock?” he shouts, his face flushing red as a cherry. His mom stares at him,

“I came to get your dirty clothes,” responses his mother, shocked, staring at him wide eyes. Jimin sighs,

“That right? Sorry, you just scared me.”

“You’re usually asleep until six, why’re up so early?”

“No reason, I couldn’t sleep.”

“Don’t let that review bring you down, okay.”

“I won’t.”

 

Jimin stares at the door, spacing out, after the dream he had last night, he found himself spacing out all day. The woman from 10 Magazine told him, she would come to check out the café at ten o’clock, but his mind was occupied with thoughts of the sensual dream he had. It has been a while since he had any dreams of any kind but the fact that the dream involved Jeongguk, he was overwhelmed. The only rational explanation his mind can work out is the fact that he admires him, why else would he have that kind of dream?” Jihyo nudges his shoulder.

“Oppa, what kind of questions do you think that lady will ask?”

“Why Jeongguk?” mutters Jimin, underneath his breath, oblivious to Jihyo, “Maybe he was the last person I thought of.” 

“What about Jeongguk?” she says staring at him. Jimin turns to her, surprised to see her standing next to him.

“What did you say?”

“I asked what about Jeongguk, you said why Jeongguk?” Jimin stares at her, he shrugs his shoulder,

“Don’t you have tables to clean?”

“I already did, there are not many people for a Saturday, man that article really did a number.” Jimin sighs, “Yeah, well, we’ll have more customers after this article, our café will become popular.”

“Hmm, you’re really in a good mood today,” says Jihyo. Jimin stares at her,

“I’m always in a good mood, what makes you say that?” says Jimin, defensively.

“Huh?”

The door opens and they both turn to it, “Go greet the customer.” Jihyo pouts as she walks over to the door, greeting the woman that walked in. She was dressed in a high waisted black skirt with a long sleeve white collared shirt. Jimin stares as the woman’s eyes scan the café, looking here and there before acknowledging Jihyo. She turns and smiles at her, Jimin stares at them, wondering what the woman was saying. Jihyo shows her to an empty table and comes to the counter.

“Ice cafe latte, Strawberry Mousse cake,” says Jihyo.

Jimin makes the coffee and takes out a strawberry mousse cake and puts both on a long plate and hands it to Jihyo. He watches Jihyo place the plate on the table and come back behind the counter.

“She seems rich, doesn’t she?” whispers Jihyo.

Jimin nods his heads, “It’s people like her that can make or break a business, make sure she leaves here happy.”

Jihyo nods her head, the woman looks up at them, catching their gaze, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter