[NC-17] Loveing You thousend Times BOOK 2 Bad Guy

[NC-17] Loveing You thousend Times |Novel|

 

 

Love, such a thing is unnecessary.

 

 

It was on a spring day ,my first day in middle school. Under a cherry blossom, you were standing looking up to the blossoms with a gentle smile and soft eyes. That was the moment when I fall for you……………My secret Love  

 

 

 

 

SungminPOV

 

 

“Aishh….why he have to tell me again and again that I got job only because my mother begged him for this...!”

 

“Did you had another fight with your father?” , Junho’s Voice asked me.

 

“I want quit and go back!”

 

“What have you done?”

 

“I break a deal with one of our Partner!”

 

“What did you do?”

 

“He was just after our company also one of Hero’s people!”

 

“You shouldn’t have done that, even he was after the company, it was one of Hero’s people and as you know your father is still angry about the fact that Hero left the country without saying anything.  By the way, where are you?”

 

“On the way, I just cut the work to get my mind free, I called him and said to meet up with me!”

 

“Come to my club”

 

“You….don’t tell me you are still working at that Club? Didn’t I tell you too quit!”

 

“I quit already! Today I’m just helping my friend out. He is ill! Also when you will be kicked out of the company I will also jobless. We have wine, you should taste it!”

 

“Don’t worry about that! That day when I Lee Sungmin the heir of Lee cooperation will come jobless, I will be the one who will have still money left. Also you will be my maid then.”

 

“SUNBAE!”

 

“ Whae..? is this bad to be a my maid? Arresso I will hang up now!”

“Sunbae…wait you can’t do that!”….

 

I stepped on the gas pedal and opened the window. Even it was cold outside, it felt good to cool down.

 

“I would be happier if Hero was on your position. Why it have to be you, your mother…!”  I heard the voice of my father in my head.

 

“If it’s so good then you should just send me oversee….!” ,I answered and stepped again on the gas pedal. 

Suddenly I saw something jumping out of the bush. “!” I shouted and tried to break, I turned the steering wheel and herd that something slammed against my car hood.

 

“Ah!” It’s a boy!” I heard a women voice shouting, when I looked up I saw that a crewed rounded in front of my car. I get off of the car and tried to get my way through them.

It was really a boy, who was lying in front of my car.

-- why it have to happen to me- I thought and kneeled down to him.

 

“Ja, are you all right?” I asked and tried to shake him up.

 

“How can he all right when was hit by a car!” a voice answered me

 

-Aishh…..that the last thing I really need-

 

“I’m all right!” another voice answered.

 

When I looked down I saw that it was the boy, he looked at me and tried to get up.

 

“That’s a relief!” I said and helped him up.  –Good thing, I don’t need to waste money on him-

 

“How he is all right? You should take him still to the hospital!”, the same voice annoyed me again.

When I turned my head I saw that it was a girl. She looked frightened and stepped back when I near her.

-Why shouldn’t you take him, at least it won’t be my money that I have to waste on some stranger-  I wanted to say but, I bide back and turned to the boy .

 

“Fine I will take you to the Hospital!”

 

“I said, I’m all right, you don’t need waste time one me!”

 

“Ya, listen to me I don’t care what do think, but I wouldn’t take you to the hospital. This Chick, over there, would probably go and report it the Police. That means I had to waste more money as when I you take to the hospital!” , I whispered him and dragged him into  the car.

 

He didn’t answered and did that what I had told him. Since the Hospital was near it didn’t take long, I let him get cheeked and paid the bill off.

 

“His head is injured, it is not serious, still it would be better if he would have some rest!”  a nursed answered me when I wanted to look after him.

 

“What….Aish….ok, thanks!” I replayed.

 

“Ja where do you live I will you take you!”  I said to the boy who was just smiling.

 

“You were over speed!” he answered.

 

“What?”

 

“The limit was 50 you drover 70 and also hit a Pedestrian. Didn’t report it the police, truly I can report you to get more money not just the medic fees that you had paid for me also because of you imprudence I almost died!”

 

“Ya, you…what do you want to do. Didn’t you say you were all right? Now why are you acting like this?”

 

“You said, money is more important then human live, I hate such people.”

 

“Aish…Ya what are you telling me to do?”

 

“I won’t report it, I won’t ask you for money through blackmailing you…”

 

“What Blackmail…?”

 

“….If you just spend a night with me!”