[NC-17] Loveing You thousend Times Book 3 On a Sparkling Star Night - Chapter 3

[NC-17] Loveing You thousend Times |Novel|

 

Heechul Pov

 

“Is it hard to look at me….?” I asked while looking at him.

Although he doesn’t turn around, it was like I could feel this Feeling

 

“I’m sorry, I really can’t do this, if keep going on, I will go mad and I don’t know what I will do. I will leave now!” , he replied quickly and left the room.

 

Suddenly my Head started to ache again, I closed my eye and tried to get rid of it, but it wasn’t better at all

 

~“Is it not funny, although you love him, you’re with me.  But you know what is funnier, that we are same, I’m trying to forget everything by beside you. Are we able love without be hurt or hurting someone?”  ~ I heard a voice.

 

 

-What?- I grabbed my head and tried to stop the pain. 

 

~Since I know your Secret, I can’t let go off you, like you off me. Someday when we meet that Person we are destiny for, let us meet then for the last time~ I heard my own voice.

 

 

“No, what is this who is this Person?” I shouted without noticing that there was nurse next to me.

 

“It’s ok, It’s ok, please lay down!”, I heard her voice next to me. She gave some medicine and told that it would make the pain less.

 

“I have your thing’s I will let this here. If you feel better you can look after it. Half of them are broken and also here, this I should give you.”, she said and gave me a ring before she left the room.

 

For a Moment I started at the ring, it seemed to me familiar, it was like I had felt happy when I received it.

 

-Why is it painful when I remembering my past?-

 

_______________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

Siwon Pov

 

It was a great to take the rest of the day free. If I had kept looking after him, I had gone crazy for sure. -Why he have to look like him, his voice, those eyes, why?- I thought and noticed that I was already at home. When get out of my car I saw, that there was someone standing.

 

“Ya, why are don’t picking up my calls?”

 

“Sungminshii?”

 

“Yah, I asked you!”

 

“Why do you looking like someone who jumped out of the Trash?”

 

“Yah, won’t you let me in?”

 

“Ok, OK!”

 

I still looked at him until he throw me some hateful sights.

 

“Tell me why you were standing in front of my house and looking so shabby?”

 

“Who looks shabby you better watch out. Aishhh , this…guy…. Yah I need your help?”

 

“?”

 

“I need something with I can erase my memories!”

 

“? Why?”

 

“Don’t ask, just tell me, quick!”

 

“Sorry I don’t have something like this, if you really want to erase your memories then just get in an car accident and hope you will loose your memories.”

 

“Like you? Aishh Then give me something, that I can get rid of him!”

 

 “Whom?”

 

“Aishh, why are you asking so much!”

 

“Sungminshii, are you really asking me, to give you some Poison, just because I am a doctor and you want to get rid of someone?”

 

“yah...you are my Cousin, I asking as your cousin not the doctor.”

 

“Want you die?”

 

“Aishhh, but why are you early at home; didn’t you usually always stay at the hospital?”

 

“I’m also just…!”

 

“Choi Siwon, you can tell this everyone, but not to me.”

 

“I have a patient, a memory loss.”

 

“And?”

“He look’s like him, Heechul not only, he also have the same name.”

 

“Did you runaway!”

 

“What do you asking me to do?”

 

“Not to runaway, how many times will you do this. You changed the place everything what remind you on him also your tried!”

 

“I know, I Know.”

 

“Then you should, try to let of this. Even he could his name or look like him. He isn’t him, so you shouldn’t run away. I’m going!”

 

“Jah what is with your poison?”

 

“I will buy it. On the black market, it will work faster!”

 

“Aishh…this guy….”, I said and looked after him leaving the House.

 

But he was right, how long I could runaway. If not now, then later, there will be always someone like him.

I closed my eyes and tried to make my mind clear.

 

“Siwonshii, promise me. That you forget me, everything and live a happy life understand?” I heard his soft voice in my mind.