[NC-17] Loveing You thousend Times BOOK 1 Hello! my Teacher Chapter 4

[NC-17] Loveing You thousend Times |Novel|

 

 

 

Donghae pov

 

“Donghaeshii, do you believe in something like eternal Love?”

“Why?”

“Because that’s my wish, how selfish it is, but before I leave, I really want something like that!”

 

It was still dark, when I opened my eyes.

 

-Why I have to dream about the past?- I thought, I felt how my heart started to ache and the sound of the past was still there.

 

“I’m sorry….that I ran away…I really didn’t mean it!” , I said to myself and looked on the ceiling for a moment.

 

Finally I decided to get ready, although it was early. The School was empty when I entered the building, only some of the cleaners were still there.

 

 

 

“Teacher I have a question can you tell me the answer.”  I heard a voice behind me, it was familiar but something told me not to turn.

 

“I know it’s early, but I want know answer!”, the voice continued.

 

Slowly I turned and saw that Person, for a moment my Heart stopped to beat even my body didn’t wanted to move.

 

 “Let us speak somewhere else!” I answered finally, without looking at him.  

 

For awhile we walked down the floor with a distant, he didn’t say anything or try it. He just followed me quietly.  When we were alone, he started to smile.

 

“How have you been….?” I asked him and tried not to look at him.

 

“The one who should ask this, isn’t it me?”

 

“…”

 

“They said that you left…

 

“And you said you won’t leave me!”

 

“I came back..!”

 

“When, to see if I was death or still alive?”

 

“That Moment, it was too much!”

 

“Tell me, should I really still stay at that place where you show me how cruel the world really was?”

 

Should I stay at that place where you told how cruel the world really is?”

 

“Kyuhuynshi…

 

“Do you think I’m still the innocent boy, who thought that he could live like everyone else?”

 

“Kyuhyunshi…”

 

“Did you really think I wouldn’t change? No, thanks to you, I could finally open my eyes. I won’t be so dumb. I didn’t came to hear your explains, no, I just want to tell you, don’t ever try to lay a finger on him. Even in your dreams, if you want live, then make him to forget you understand?”  

 

“Why are you like this, why don’t give you me a chance, I know what kind a Person I was, I know, I should be the one. Still, why can’t you understand…., before I could finish, I saw that he already opened the door. Quickly, I followed him.

 

“Kyuhyunshi, wait!”, I called after him and grabbed his arm.

„Seonsaeng (Teacher) what are you doing?” suddenly i heard another voice behind me.

 

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

Eunhyuk Pov

 

The first thing I always used to see was that from Kyuhyun. How he was sleeping, like a Kid at those moments, sometimes I was afraid.  So afraid, that I used to hold his hand to feel him. But those days passed, now he was always away, how much I feel this loneliness, I was happy, that he was not sad.

 

For a moment I starred at empty place next to me, even it was early I couldn’t sleep. I touch his side to feel that he came back, before I decided to go to school.

Since it was early, there was no one and I could take my time, but somehow I was quick.  

 

-I don’t care, I can’t forget, this was my first Kiss, no wait, I already kissed Kyu, but he is my cousin so it doesn’t counts. But we kissed more then one time. No, it wasn’t love so that doesn’t count-

 

“Kyuhyunshii!”, suddenly I heard a voice in front of me, when I looked up, I saw Kyu coming out of a class room, behind him was Donghae.

 

“Seonsaeng (Teacher)!” I said without thinking. “What are you doing?”