[NC-17] Loveing You thousend Times BOOK 1 Hello! my Teacher Chapter 2

[NC-17] Loveing You thousend Times |Novel|

Donghae Pov

 

 

It was night and my last of this free life, since I accept that job offer, I wanted enjoy my last night. 

-Promise me, you don’t to get drunk!- I thought of his words, while I walked into the club.

 

“Hey hot-guy!” , a women’s voice welcomed me, while I passed some tables.

 

“How are you my queen`?” I answered and kissed her hand. She giggled and smiled at me. I let she go and walked away.

 

I used to go this club often, since I was in high school, I loved this place. One side for the ladies and other side, you could dance and drink as much you like. Perhaps that was the reason that I became a delinquent back in high school.  

 

 

“You know sometime I understand why the lady’s after you, If you keep on smiling so cute, even I want spent a night with you!” , I heard suddenly a familiar voice.

 

When I looked after that voice, that it was Kibumshi, for a moment I wanted call his name but at the same time I remembered what he said to me. I just hold myself back and looked at that guy who he was talking to.

 

He was thin and looked innocent, but something on him let everybody wanting him. I waited till Kibum go away from him and went after that guy. Suddenly a group of boys showed in front of me, the looked angry and how the look like, they were Host.

-Should I go first or should wait?- I thought and decided to wait and look what will happen.

 

 

“You how annoying you are? Even when you just two time come here, every of our customer asking only about you. You are not even a Host but just act like one, do you know what happened to those would like Hosts`?”, one of them started.

 

The boy looked shocked at them, it was again those eyes. It was like I had seen them somewhere again. But I don’t wanted help him. Suddenly I felt that one of them was going punch him into his face, but that I couldn’t I take it, until I didn’t saw that face.

 

“Knock it of!”, I shouted and grabbed his hand before he could beat that guy.

 

 

“He’s is sacred!”  ,Iadd and looked at the Guys.

 

“Are you ok?” , I asked him and turned to see his face 

 

“Yeh…I just come out of the toilet.” ,he answered

 

“How old are you?”

 

“….20…..!”

 

I stepped closer and tried to figure out what it was that Kibum want to spend a night with you.

 

 –Smile? How can he want to spend a night with you, even you have nothing at

, I really want to know-

 

He closed his eyes, like he knew that I wanted to kiss him. Without letting him waited I pressed my lips against him, there were soft.  Like I would eat a strawberry, I kiss him again and felt that he wanted more. I pressed him against the wall and started to go down, his neck it was softer that his lip’s.  Softly I kissed it again and again, I could feel his pulse. He put his arm around me and drew me to him; I answered him and started to open the button.

 

 

“Hyukie, where are you?”, suddenly a voice interrupted. When I looked at him, I saw that the mood was spoiled.

 

-- I thought and let him go, he was still looking at me but I just turned and left him behind me.

.

“His name is Hyukie huh? To bad, that we had to stop is it?!” 

 

 

Eunhyuk Pov

 

“He looks so handsome!” , I heard the voice of the girls who were starring at him.

-No way, he isn’t that guy- I tried to calm myself , but before I noticed  I shouted already out loud.

 

“Ah, the Black knight!”

 

“Ja, what wrong with you, did you dream again?” whispered Shin while trying me to get on sit again.

 

“Since I forgot my materials, if you don’t mind would you please help carry them? , he asked calmed.

 

Without thinking I followed him, he didn’t say anything or look at me, until I wanted to break the Silence.

 

“I know you must be shocked. I’m sorry for the lie, being 20. By the way my name is Eunhyuk and also I want thank you for helping me. To say truly, I wanted to see you again. “

 

When we passed the classroom, I noticed that we were going somewhere else.

 

“Ah…but the class room is over there…”

 

I felt how he grabbed my Arm and pushed me into a empty room. He looked the door and came towards me. I noticed that he looked angry and as he wanted just get rid of me.

 

-Prehaps, I shouldn’t say all those things too him-

 

“Now it’s too late!” , he answered like he red my thoughts.

 

“At that time we were just going to flow, so forget what happened. If I do well as trainee here I’ will be hired at any school I apply. So Kid, I would to finish it without any problems. Can you just do what your Teacher said?”

 

“Ah…weren’t you the who kissed “ this Kid” ?”

 

  -What I’m talking?-

 

He didn’t say anything; he just looked at me and let me go.

 

-There is no way, I could forget what happened-

 

 

“Ya, what was that back in class room?, asked shin and looked up to me.

 

“I’m sorry, I thing I dizzied little bit.”

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________

Name: Shin

Age: 16

Education: 1 year high school

Hobbies: Food

_______________________________________________________________________

“But did you see, Kyu? He is absent today?”

 

“He didn’t come yesterday night back home!”

 

“Is he sleeping at his friend’s house again?”

 

“Probably, it’s his first day and he is absent. Something I ask what kind of guy he is, even he is my cousin. He is just the Black knight; you don’t know what he is thinking.”

 

 “Ya, who is this Black knight,?”

 

“Nothing, just go back to the classroom!”

 

Donghae PoV

 

“This is you last chance!” I heard his voice. “If you don’t pass this, you have to go back. The only Reason why I will give you this chance is because of you father. Ah…I really don’t know what to do, how he can have a son like that!”

 

“When I pass this, I will go far, far away so that I won’t give you any trouble. Also thanks!”

 

“What, Ja, Kid.”

 

-Why I have to do this job, I hate to be a teacher. All this noisy Kid’s, but most important I can’t go to disco anymore aishh, why I have to be in this Situation-

 

I stopped for a moment before I decided to go in. When I opened the door everybody sat down on there place and starred at me.

 

I’m Lee Donghae, a Teacher Trainee. For two weeks starting today I will be teaching you about biology. It’s Nice to meet all of you!”  I said and looked around me.

 

-Didn’t they say, school girl’s looks hot, but the only thing what I see is trash- I thought while looking around.

 

“Ah, the Black knight!” , suddenly I heard a voice from behind.

 

When I looked after the Person, I saw that guy, I met before.

 

- what is he doing here?-

 

 

“Since I forgot my materials, if you don’t mind would you please help carry them? , I said clamed and I know that he would fallow me without asking.

-Didn’t he say, that he was 20? Why he laid to me, . If he say anything about yesterday, I will be fired-

 

 

“I know you must be shocked. I’m sorry for the lie, being 20. By the way my name is Eunhyuk and also I want thank you for helping me. To say truly, I wanted to see you again, he started

 

-What you want see me. The only reason why I helped you was, Ki Bum, idiot! I must try him to shut up- 

 

When I looked next to me I saw that there was a empty room, grabbed his Arm pushed him to the room and looked it up. As long as we were alone, no one would know. When I go near, he looked scared, like I’m going to do something bad on him.

 

“Now it’s too late!”, I answered like I had red his mind.

 

“At that time we were just going to flow, so forget what happened. If I do well as trainee here I’ will be hired at any school I apply. So Kid, I would to finish it without any problems. Can you just do what your Teacher said?”

 

Ah…weren’t you the who kissed “ this Kid” ? , he replayed and looked with those innocent eyes. Before I realized, I noticed that I was closer to his face.

 

Again those lip’s, my heart stat’s to beat like crazy, I wanted kiss him, touch him. 

-Aish- it was like my mind will go crazy when I keep looking at him.

Quickly I stepped back and went to the door, to open it. Without looking at him, I went to the toilet to cool down.

 

“No, I have to change the class, if not. I don’t think I will hold back next time to kiss him!”